I Took Rose Hathaway's Place

Par AngelW035

This is a Fanfiction on the series Vampire Academy, with an added character, Alice Hathaway, Rose's cousin. B... Plus

Moving
Arriving
Inside
Dimitri Belikov
Fighting
Classes
People
New Room
The Past Unlocked (Part 1)
The Past Unlocked (Part 2)
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Practice
Another author's note
Deja Vu?
Lunch with Dimitri
Plans for Rose
Plans For Rose (Part 2)
Arrival
Returning
Again
Another Practice
Rose's P.O.V.
Love Fades? Or Was It There? (Alice)
Love and Loss
Mother
Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday (Part 2)
Flight
Stories
Shopping
The Phone Call
The Meet (And Greet)
School, Surprises, and More
A/N
My Father...?
Dhampir?
Abe Mazur
A/N
Flight
Home

Lunch

1.1K 36 0
Par AngelW035

I skipped the rest of the classes, sitting in my room, reading, a western novel, "Marry me, again"

As I finished the 8th chapter, I glanced at the clock. 

Lunchtime!

Slipping on my black tennis shoes, and pulling my hair out of a ponytail, I ran my hands through my hair, and left, the door automatically locking.

Students looked at me as I walked by, and some patted me on the back.

Mason appeared next to me. "Good job pissing Stan off. You're just as good at it as Rose was. If she comes back, you two will make him want to kill himself." We laughed.

"C'mon! I wanna eat." Racing across the courtyard, I jumped up on a bench, and when I tried to jump off, it cracked, falling apart, and catching my ankle.

As I fell, I felt a moment of deja vu. Rose fell, and hurt her ankle. Broke it, actually. But, Lissa was there to heal it. 

This is going to hurt...

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

5.3K 327 15
ONESHOTS AND HEADCANONS - As promised, this is the Extra Oneshot book for my Harry Potter fanfiction 'Love You In My Mind'. (You have to read the who...
7.1K 318 28
In the heart of darkness, a young girl emerges, carrying a secret that could shatter her world. Crawling out from the grips of one of the world's dea...
17.1K 767 10
chensung. ┅ someone texts chenle unintentionally. ❝someone chats me out of nowhere. and yup i fell in love.❞ ▬ COMPLETED ✓ chensung short story. ©...
1.1M 60.8K 39
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...