Kidnapped By Jason McCann

By Life_for_Belieb

Alex is a eighteen year who lives a normal life. Jason is worldwide criminal whose looking for love. When Jas... More

Kidnapped by Jason McCann
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59

Chapter 20

1.9K 44 2
By Life_for_Belieb

Chapter 20

To no one's surprise, Arizona was hot. Even with shoes on, the ground was like walking on lava. Justin complained the most out of everyone in the group because he hated being hot.

Jason's POV:

The air conditioning was on full blast just to get Justin to stop complaining every three seconds.

"Why did you pick Arizona?!" Justin screamed like a toddler.

"Because nobody would find us here." I flickered through the same boring channels.

"Couldn't you pick some place else?! Like, Canada?" He continued to whine.

"WOULD YOU JUST SHUT UP?! I KNOW YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE, OKAY?! SO SHUT UP SO I CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET US OUT OF HERE, YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT!" My veins were coming out of my neck and my hands started to shake.

Justin stepped forward and got within an inch of my face. He shoved me into the television and started raining down punches to my face. I tried blocked them using the self defense techniques I had learned over the years as a martial artist. They proved to be utterly useless. I had grabbed one of his hands and flipped him over and started punching and kicking his back.

I felt us both being pulled apart by someone yelling, "Stop! Stop!" It was Alex. She looked horrified. I could never forget her face.

"What the hell is your problem?!" She screamed at both of us. I was breathing hard still angry while Justin was bleeding everywhere from his face down. Neither of us said a word. She stormed off.

Alex's POV:

I went back to the room where I was teaching Sira.

"What happened?" She asked me. I sat down next to her and rubbed her back.

"Nothing, sweetie." I said, looking at her worksheet that had various math problems on it.

"Everything's right. Let's move on to History." I said, getting out her history curriculum. Screaming was getting louder and louder as the verbal fight went on between the boys.
"Let's just leave this until tomorrow." I said, packing up her stuff. She nodded and went to play with her dolls.

I went to the room where the boys were. They were still pretty heated. I decided to let them work it out.

A/N: How was that fight scene? It was the first fight scene I've written. Happy Thanksgiving! Comment below. Don't forget to vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Taken By It's nik

Fanfiction

258K 5.5K 60
Lauren Martinez is 17 years old living with her step father, Paul, after her mother passed and Father moved away. Jason McCann has been spying on Lau...
7.6M 256K 70
Katie is a psychologist for criminals, and is very good at her job. But what happens when she is faced with a new challenge that is Jason McCann, Am...
5.7K 140 12
Everyone thinks they know 19 year old Jason McCann. He's a drug dealer, a thief, a no good liar and a reckless cheat. That's only half the story. Pro...
45.2K 1.2K 34
Torn between to people is tuff, especially when they both look alike. Shay Bourne is just a normal, nerdy teenager minding her business when all of a...