broken |exo x male|

By Sin_of_Forgiving

He can sing. He can dance. But he'll never fit in. Especially not with EXO. More

Author's Note
1 - Meeting Su Ju
2 - The Most Beautiful Person in the World
3 - Invitation
4 - The Audition
5 - Rush
6 - Annoyance and Aggravation
7 - Skill Checks
8 - Insults
9 - Eomma.
10 - Sehun
11 - Seeing Him
12 - The Nights
13 - Kai
14 - Meeting
15 - The Maknae Line
16 - Memories
17 - His Lies
18 - The Show
19 - Chogiween
21 - The Concert
22 - Kyungsoo
23 - Tears
24 - Z.Y.
25 - Relief
26 - Thanksgiving
27 - That Night
28 - Start
28 (cont.) - Start
29 - Coming Back
~Love You Guys~
30 - Popular
~Announcement~
31 - Giving, Part I
32 - Giving, Part II
33 - Giving, Part III
34 - Dancing By Myself
35 - His Birthday
36 - Suho
37 - Filming
38 - Hints
39 - Mini Drama
40 - Real Drama
41 - Shattered., Part I
42 - Shattered., Part II
43 - broken.
~Announcement~
~Yet Another Announcement~
Teaser pt.1
Teaser pt.2
Teaser pt.3
44 - Awaken
I want to die too, don't worry
Chapter 45 - Rewind
Chapter 46 - New People
Chapter 47 - The "Right" Thing

20 - Chanyeol

5.5K 203 254
By Sin_of_Forgiving

Third Person's POV

"Guys, just give Su Ju another chance..." Jeno whined to the other NCT members. They were packing up and preparing to leave EXO's dorm.

"I don't know Jeno, from what Kyungsoo told me, Su Ju was annoying and somewhat fake..." Doyoung said. "And I know someone like Kyungsoo wouldn't lie about that..."

"I heard the same from Chanyeol and Suho." Johnny said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"But you cant be sure of that, can you?" Jeno asked his members, to which they remained silent.

"Even Xiumin said that he disliked him, and you know how real and honest he is." Mark said, shrugging.

"Jeno, maybe you should reconsider your friendship with him..." Jisung said, patting Jeno on the back.

"Would all of you guys just shut up?"

Everyone looked at Taeyong. Sweet, sweet Taeyong. Taeyong who never yelled, never insulted anyone, and was never mean.

And he just told them to shut up.

His very own members.

"I can't believe you guys. We've known Su Ju for how many years? We were so close to him! And now you're just going to throw away our friendship? Just like that? How long has it been since we met EXO? A week? We've known Su Ju FOR TWO FREAKING YEARS. I really cannot believe you guys!" Taeyong exclaimed. He closed his suitcase and left quickly. The members were left quiet.

"T-Taeyong's right! We don't even know EXO very well, but we do know Su Ju! And he has been the kindest and sweetest person in the world." Ten said. He followed Taeyong, calling after him.

Ten caught up with Taeyong.

"Aish, I shouldn't have yelled at them like that..." He said quietly.

"I think you were brave..." Ten said.

"Thanks..."

Taeyong took Ten's hand, and they walked out of EXO's dorm, walking to nowhere.

~

"Wow, finally. We danced to the entire song without interruptions for once." Kai said.

He glared at Su Ju, who wasn't paying attention. Su Ju seemed to be messing around and having fun with Chen.

"HAJIMA HAJIMA!" Su Ju screamed as Chen mercilessly tickled him.

Kai walked over with a dark gleam in his eyes.

"Can you guys stop fooling around!? We need to practice The Eve, our concert is in a goddamn week. Su Ju, you've only just gotten used to the moves, but now you actually have to work more and harder! Most of the moves you do have almost no flow, and I say that you're quite behind all of us in experience. Don't think that you can just waltz into our group and have everyone praise you. You're lucky that you got put into this group! You're lucky that you were even able to get into SM Entertainment! Sometimes I wonder, how'd you got into SM when you have NO TALENT AT ALL."

All the EXO members just stopped and looked at the fuming Kai. Why was he so angry?

"M-Mianhe..." Su Ju said. The members could see the clear tears in his eyes. "Excuse me." He quickly rushed out of the room.

"What a crybaby..." Baekhyun muttered.

Chen said nothing.

"Why...I hate this so much..." Su Ju said, his back against the stall's wall. His sniffles echoed throughout the empty bathroom.

"What did I do...what did I do..." He whispered aloud to no one. At that moment, someone entered the bathroom.

"Su Ju?"

"N-Ne?" Su Ju said, standing up.

"Someone's calling your phone." The person slid Su Ju's phone under the stall.

"T-Thank you."

Su Ju answered the phone.

"How's my son?" Su Wei asked.

"Eomma! I'm...fine. How are you?"

"...Su Ju are you crying?"

"N-No."

"Don't lie to me."

"M-Maybe..."

"Who hurt you!? I'LL MURDER THEM."

Su Ju laughed lightly. "I'm really fine eomma."

"If you don't tell me what happened right now, I will sign out of this hospital right now and come to EXO's dorm. And son, I'm not dumb. I saw you on the show and on the interview, and you're clearly not happy. But tell me why. What's going on?"

"I guess...I guess I might remind my members of Zhang Yixing leaving. They were all very close, so it must've been heartbreaking. I can sort of understand why they hate me but you know how I am. I'm probably taking everything too personally. I'm probably just being oversensitive and inconsiderate of their emotions and feelings." Su Ju sighed.

"Why are you so hard on yourself? You're a wonderful person with a big heart. Your kind and generous, and that's all that really matters."

"I guess...but I think that I need to change. Maybe if I just block out some parts of me, they'll like me more."

"No. Never change yourself in order to be something you're not. Su Ju, you will always be the courageous and caring person you are. And if you need to change that in order to be in EXO, I want you to leave right away."

"But we need the money...besides your treatment, I still need to pay the bills for our house. Even with that large amount of money you put into the bank account and gave to me, I still need this money."

"Su Ju...you're amazing. Don't forget to take care of yourself, okay? And if the members are being harsh on you, befriend other groups! That way, you'll have something to fight for and to keep working for, okay?"

"Speaking of befriending other groups, I befriended the Bangtan Boys!"

"Wah, I'm so proud of you! You were quite the social butterfly in high school. Well, I have to go my son. I love you."

"I love you too eomma."

Su Ju hung up the phone before sighing again. He felt much cooler and his tears had vanished.

"Su Ju. You're a wonderful person, no doubt about that. I can see that you've been through a lot of hardships and you've been through a lot of pain in your life. But so have we. We had four of our closest friends, our closest brothers leave us. That impacted us harshly and still does. But one day, we will be as close as ever, and we'll consider you as one of our brothers. For now, keep working hard." The random person who gave Su Ju his phone said.

"W-Who are you?" Su Ju asked.

The mystery person laughed. "Consider me...a friend. Su Ju, I'm sorry for not being able to stand up for you whenever the other members, or even when I knock you down and make you sad. You have to understand that we're all really close, and we kind of have a mental or spiritual connection with each other. It's very easy for us to influence each other. Whenever the members have negative thoughts on you, it sort of...persuades each other to have the same thoughts. So I'm sorry for that. But Su Ju? Keep fighting."

The person left the bathroom, leaving Su Ju alone with his thoughts.

~

Su Ju's POV

As we got home from another exhausting practice (if I could even call the EXO's dorm a home), all of us retreated to our bedrooms. We were all beyond tired. A week had passed since the interview about me, and now everyone knew who I was and how I was a "part" of EXO.

As I flopped onto my bed, I looked at the comments on a YouTube video of my second interview.

Otaku_Maiden : He seems okay. But Lay is better. I miss Lay ;-;

ExoAesthetic : Ew who is this dude

eXo.lifeu : can't you guys just accept him? He looks hardworking

Sweet_PIES : no we cannot because yixing is so much better than this Su Ju

I sighed. I knew what I signed up for. I knew I would get hate. That's just what you get in the music industry.

"SU JUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!" 

"Ne?"

"Come on we're going out!" Chen yelled.

"I'm exhausted, you guys go without me." I called out.

"I didn't ask let's goooooooooo!!" Chen said, bursting through my door and dragging me out.

~

"What are we doing at a nightclub?" I asked. I gulped. When I was in high school, I went to a nightclub with a fake ID and may have gotten a bit drunk.

Let's just say that I have two different drunk sides.

1) I have really weird mood swings and I say anything that's in my mind.

2) I get a tad bit perverted.

Just a tad bit.

We walked into the nightclub and the blaring music shattered my eardrums. I looked around and realized that I had already lost all of the EXO members.

"No drinking." I told myself. I didn't want to end up in some stranger's house or even worse, some stranger's bed. As I wandered around, I still couldn't find any of the EXO members.

"Aish, screw this. One won't hurt. Plus, I truly deserve it." I said to myself.

And before I knew it, I was dancing along with everyone, taking shot after shot and talking with random people.

Third Person's POV

Su Ju wandered around aimlessly, chatting with other drunk people and people who hit on him. He stumbled into a random group of guys in their twenties sitting in a booth and sat on one of the laps of the men.

"Yooou know wat?" Su Ju asked. "I dunt give a shieeet about hexo or the world or anyting. The world is unfair. UNFAIR I TELL CHU."

"Okay bud, whatever you say." One of the guys said, laughing.

"It's so sad." Su Ju said, suddenly bursting into tears. "WHY DID CHU LEAVE ME YONGIEEE? WHY DID CHU UZE MEEEE? YOUUU HERRRRRRRRRT ME SO BED SO BED YOU HUUUUUUUUERT ME SO BAHD SO BAHD SOMETHIGN SOMETHING I FORGOT THE LYRICS. AHAHAHA OH MY GOH HAVE YOU HEARD SEHOON AT DE END!? IT 'HURCH' AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

"Su Ju?" Chanyeol appeared out of no where. "WE'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU FOR AN HOUR, WHY AREN'T YOU ANSWERING YOUR PHONE!?"

"~hic~ I'm sowwee Channnie. I apowogize. Letzzzz go homeeee!" Su Ju said, getting up and stumbling onto Chanyeol's body.

"Ugh. Lets get you to the car first. You can't even walk straight." Chanyeol said. He picked up Su Ju and carried him in his arms.

"Channie, why do chu hayte me?" Su Ju asked. He had calmed down but was still obviously drunk.

"...I don't hate you, Su Ju." Chanyeol said.

"I don't believe chu." Su Ju said. He buried his face into Chanyeol's neck and began to shake, crying lightly.

"Hey, hey don't cry. Please. I don't know how to conciliate a crying person."

Chanyeol put Su Ju on the sidewalk ground and squatted down next to you.

"I don't hate you, okay? I'm just going through a rough time right now. Let's get you home, okay?" Chanyeol said, smiling.

"Okie." Su Ju said, still sniffling. Chanyeol took Su Ju's hand and they walked to the car together.

~

Who do you think the mystery person is?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 56 2
Chanyeol wanted a divorce. Baekhyun asked for a week.
10.8K 290 5
I love you but you don't love me I am your lover... but you love someone else You were just using me because you can't have her, you see her in me, ...
12.8K 392 19
Love is the biggest gamble Baekhyun must take and he puts his career on the line
3.1K 16 5
This is what life could be when you marry Kim Jong Dae of EXO.