Arising From the Fall [4] (Th...

Oleh Turtlii

Donna Noble is back to her everyday life and Rose Tyler was found, now in the parallel world with the other D... Lebih Banyak

Arising From the Fall
The Next Doctor
The Next Doctor - Two
A Time Lords Wedding
A Time Lords Wedding - Two
Planet of the Dead
Planet of the Dead - Two
Planet of the Dead - Three
Welcome to Maradoorado!
The Waters of Mars
The Waters of Mars - Two
The Wedding of Sarah Jane Smith
The End of Time, Part One
The End of Time, Part Two
The End of Time, Part Two - Two

The End of Time, Part One - Two

1K 49 5
Oleh Turtlii

"We've moved." Wilfred gawked looking around the barn the TARDIS was now in. "We've really moved!"

"You should stay here." The Doctor warned.

"Not bloody likely," Wilfred replied.

"And don't swear." The Doctor ordered.

"You never tell me not to swear." The Stone raised a brow at him.

"As if you would listen to me about that." He chuckled.

"Scared of her aren't you?" Wilfred whispered as the Time Lady started to head off.

"With what I know she can be like, very." He replied gulping then turning around pointing his key at the TARDIS. "Hold on." The TARDIS suddenly disappeared. "Just a second out of sync. Don't want the Master finding the TARDIS. That's the last thing we need." He then went to catch up with the blonde as Wilfred quickly followed them. They stuck to the walls of the mansion keeping out of sight of the guards carefully making their way through towards where they needed to go to find the Master.

"That book said he's a billionaire," Wilf whispered to them. "He's got his own private army."

"Never stopped us." The Stone chuckled. "The MAster was the Prime Minister at one point. The Doctor still stopped him."

"If it wasn't for you and Martha we would have never stopped him." The Doctor protested then looked past a wall noticing a small door. "Down here." He quickly moved over sonicing and opening the door.

"Wilfred you next." The Time lady ordered watching the man follow the direction of the Doctor before she went herself closing and sonicing the door to lock it again as it was.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"...And the multiple overshots have triplicated." They heard a woman speaking in a small basement area where a group of computers with a lot of wires were hooked up.

"Nice Gate." The Doctor popped his head out seeing the woman.

"Hello." Wilfred did the same. "Sorry."

"Don't try calling security, or I'll tell them you're wearing a Shimmer." The Stone popped out twirling her sonic in her fingers. "Because I reckon anyone wearing a Shimmer doesn't want the Shimmer to be noticed, or they wouldn't need a Shimmer in the first place." She said as the Doctor smirked at her watching her slowly stroll around.

"I'm sorry?" The woman laughed. "What's a Shimmer?"

"Shimmer." The Doctor pointed his sonic at the woman making her turn green with spikes coming out of her head where hair once was.

"Oh, my Lord." Wilfred gasped. "She's a cactus." He gaped making her narrow her eyes at him with an annoyed look spread across her face.

"Doctor." The Stone groaned glaring at him and putting her sonic back in her Blazer.

"Sorry dear, but it was amusing seeing you waiting to do that." He smirked placing his sonic screwdriver away.

"Oh dear." The Stone mumbled glancing at one of the computers. "That's not good." She moved over staring to type at one as the Doctor did the same looking over her shoulder watching what she was doing slipping on his glasses. "What is it?" She frowned reading it then moving over to another.

"He's got it working, but what is it?" The Doctor frowned seeing what she was looking at before. "What's working?"

"What are you two doing here?" They heard a male voice. The Stone knowing exactly what he was twirled her sonic in her hand and pointed it at the man. "Shimmer!" She said as he also turned green with spikes exactly like the female did.

"Nice one." The Doctor grinned then quickly stood up knowing there was a time and a place. "Now, tell me quickly, what's going on?" He looked at them. "The Master, Harold Saxon, Skeletor, whatever you're calling him, what's he doing up there?" He pointed above them.

"Whatever it is, it's bad what is he doing?" The Stone asked again while the Doctor looked at another monitor flashing red.

"But I checked the readings." The green male said. "He's done good work. It's operational."

"Who are you, though?" The Doctor turned to them. "We met someone like you. He was brilliant, but he was little and red."

"No, that's a Zocci." The female said looking and sounding annoyed.

"We're not Zocci, we're Vinvocci." The man corrected. "Completely different."

"And the Gate is Vinvocci. We're a salvage team. We picked up the signal when the humans reactivated it. And as soon as it's working, we can transport it to the ship."

"But what does it do?" The Stone asked.

"Well, it mends. It's a simple as that. It's a medical device to repair the body. It makes people better."

"No, there's got to be more." The Doctor shook his head. "Every single warning says the Master's going to do something colossal."

"So that thing's like a sickbed, yes?" Wilf spoke up after taking in that there were other aliens.

"More or less."

"Well, pardon me for asking, but why is it so big?"

"Oh, good question." The Stone nodded pointing at the old man.

"Why's it so big?" The Doctor frowned repeating him.

"It doesn't just mend one person at a time."

"That would be ridiculous."

"It mends whole planets."

The Time Lords both stared at the green creatures. "It does what?"

"It transmits the medical template across the entire population." The female replied as if it was nothing a moment before the Doctor and the Stone sprinted past them through the corridor.

"Of course he would." She gritted her teeth while shaking her head. "Human race." She mumbled. "Love them to bits but right now I completely hate a small group of them."

"That doesn't sound like you?" The Doctor blinked at her.

"It does when your life get's, threatened sweetheart." She replied the Doctor stared at her then continued to run. The Doctor opened the door and they both ran in seeing the Master completely chained up; they knew it wouldn't stop him.

"Turn the Gate off right now!" The Doctor shouted.

"At arms!" A man ordered as guns all aimed at them both.

"No, no, no, no, no." The Stone skidded to a stop holding her arms out as the Doctor did the same. "Whatever you do, just don't let him near that device!" She barked.

"Oh, like that was ever going to happen." The Master laughed then threw the straitjacket off and leapt over everyone's heads onto pillars of energy from his hands then into the gate.

"Homeless, was I?" He laughed at them. "Destitute and dying? Well, look at me now."

"Deactivate it!" The Doctor shouted. "All of you, turn the whole thing off!"

"Bwahahahahahaha!" The Master cackled throwing his head back.

"He's inside my head." Naismith groaned lightly touching his head.

"Get out of there!" The Doctor shouted running forward only to be knocked back into the Stone by the Master's energy making them both fall to the ground.

"Doctor! Stone!" Wilfred shouted. "There's, there's this face." He mumbled holding his own head.

"What is it?" The Doctor asked jumping up as the Stone did. "What can you see?"

"Well, it's him." He said. "I can see him."

The Stone looked over at the news channel broadcasting the Presidential speech. "There's something wrong. It seems to be affecting the President." She said before an image of the President with his face in his hands was shown. She then ran over to the computer to try and shut it down. "I can't turn it off." She grumbled as the Doctor ran over to try and help.

"That's because I locked it, idiots." He sneered at them making the Doctor grit his teeth before running over to Wilfred while the Stone glared at her cousin.

"Wilfred! Get inside." He ordered entering one of the glass-sided cubicles. "Get him out." He ordered as Wilf let the technician out of the there standing inside to replace him. "Just need to filter the levels." The Doctor muttered fiddling with the controls.

"Oh, I can see again!" Wilf happily looked at the Doctor. "He's gone."

"Radiation shielding." He replied. "Now press the button. Let me out."

"You what?" He blinked.

"He can't get out until you press the button." The Stone explained nodding at the button through the glass. "That button there." Wilf then pressed the button locking his cubicle and opening the Doctor.

"Fifty seconds and counting." The Master beamed.

The Doctor and the Stone both frowned at him. "To what?"

"Oh, you both are going to love this." He grinned making them both only worry further.

The Doctor stared at him then started to pace around. "What is it, hypnotism?"

"Mind control. You're grafting your thoughts inside them, is that it?" The Stone questioned running a hand through her hair.

"Oh, that's way too easy." The Master laughed. "No, no, no. They're not going to think like me, they're going to become me." He replied making the Doctor and the Stone stare at him completely horrified. "And, zero!" A burst of energy suddenly came out of the gate making every human violently shake their heads from left to right making their faces become blurred.

"You can't have." The Doctor stared around at all of the people tightly gripping the Stones hand.

"What is it?" Wilf asked safely inside the glass cubicle. He started to talk to Donna on the phone while the Doctor and te Stone helpless watched in horror holding only each other as the humans around them continued to violently shake their heads before they stopped... looking exactly like the Master.

"What is it?" Wilf shouted obvious to what was going on only concern about his granddaughter. "What have you done, you monster?" He shouted at the Master.

"Oh, I'm sorry, are you talking to me?" He grinned.

Naismith-Master looking up also grinning. "Or to me?"

"Or to me?"Abigail-Master laughed.

"Or to me?"

"Or to us?" Three of the Security-Masters asked.

"Breaking news. I'm everyone. And everyone in the world is me!" The Master on the AMN news channel laughed.

"I'm President." President-Master beamed. "President of the United States. Look at me!" The Masters in the audience jumped up and started to applaud the president. "Ooo, financial solution. Deleted. Haha!

"The human race was always both your favourites, Doctor, Stone. But now, there is no human race." The Master laughed from the gate. "There is only the Master race."

The Stone not able to find any other words muttered: "Oh dear..."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

59.9K 1.1K 34
Whilst picking up the distress signal at Van Stattens museum, The Doctor discovers something that will change his life. But will this life-changing e...
We meet again Oleh Comet

Fiksi Penggemar

246 10 9
You've met the Doctor before. More specifically his 4th regeneration. At the time he was traveling with Sara Jane. You traveled with them for about a...
46.5K 1.3K 43
The Doctor and the Stone are back in their Universe with the crack in time gone and their companions married the first problem on their list is over...
70.4K 1.8K 33
Rassilon was sent back to hell, the Master followed not too far after. The Doctor and the Stone had a hell of their own; regeneration. The Doctor gav...