A Time Lords Wedding

I think a lot of people have been waiting for this chapter. There is a second which will hopefully be ready for next week. Sorry that this was late I was busy working today so I couldn't get it out earlier on. 

-----

The Stone was absolutely scared out of her skin. After pacing around her room in the TARDIS for the hundredth time muttering and rambling to herself with the three woman sitting on her bed watching the Time Lady panic Martha eventually stood up in her navy blue bridesmaids dress matching Sarah Janes as well as a dear old friend and companion of the Stones who she had admittedly forgotten about only until planning out the wedding, Lila White. The Stone still had memories from before the Time War missing, her companions sadly being a key memory she had lost she knew they were there but could never put a name to their faces. It wasn't that she didn't want to remember them but had nothing to remember them for that was until Donna had pestered the Time Lady to start looking at things for the Wedding, the redhead being a big part in a lot of the final ideas for the day something that pleased both Time Lords with the heartbreaking events that lead to the human woman no longer remembering the two. Martha walked over to the Time Lady before placing her hands on her shoulders forcing the blonde to stop mid-sentence and mid pace. "Calm down." She looked the Time Lady in the eye. "Relax, everything will be fine."

"Martha how could you know that." She went to run a hand through her hair before forcing herself to stop after Sarah Jane had only just finished with the pins keeping her hair in a twisted bun while also remembering that her hair wasn't naturally flowing like it normally would be. "Something could go wrong, the Daleks could show up and that would cause a disaster, I can't run in heels!" She exclaimed as the three looked at her slightly worried. "I don't normally wear heels, Donna had to teach me how to walk in them, I haven't even attempted running in the things!" She groaned pinching the bridge of her nose taking deep breaths. "What is wrong with me."

"Wrong with you?" Lila raised a brow at the blonde. "Why would you say that?"

"Because I'm freaking out. I didn't freak out when I was forced into an arranged marriage.

"Maybe it's Because you actually love the man you are marrying?" She raised a brow smirking. "Your worried about what he will think of you."

"Perhaps." She muttered slightly nodding in agreement. "I woke up and threw up actually feeling sick. I never get sick, ever." She stated.

"You never get sick huh?" Lila looked at the Stone who did look a little green. "I remember that one time when you scared me to death by suddenly falling to the floor out cold mid-flight in your TARDIS, luckily the TARDIS sent a signal to the Doctor and he saved your TARDIS as well as refused to leave you alone until you were back to normal." She chuckled making the Stone narrow her eyes at her.

"Lilac." She grumbled using the woman's proper name. She had to given the nickname 'Lila' after meeting her when finding a large group of Cybermen trying to convert students at her school. "That was one time and I wasn't exactly 'sick' more like infected."

"If you say so." She replied in a quiet mutter before the Stone shook her head moving over to the other side of the bed holding up a storage bag holding her wedding dress.

"What are is the difference between a Time Lord wedding and a human one?" Lila asked her mind wondering on the topic for quite a while.

"Well, normally it depends on the marriage, for a first marriage a Time Lady would normally wear a long white dress much like humans wear as well as their hair being partly or all down typically curled to show, being 'pure'. You would only wear small earrings and no necklace, it's meant to show 'innocence' and being pure because nothing says pure and innocent like power as well and a high position." She shook her head at the thought. "Any other wedding but the first is meant to show your chapter proud, typically after a Time Lord or Lady regenerated Time Lords would not marry the same again and move on to other marriages that were arranged, normally a Time Lady would wear the colours of her chapter, since I was a member of the Prydonin chapter I would be meant to wear red and Orange." The Stone explained trying to be as clear as possible to enable the human woman to understand. "However, a unifying or otherwise called a Uniting ceremony which in the simplest of terms meant that the two Time Lords were united for the rest of their lives throughout all of their regenerations meaning that nothing could break the bond they shared and nothing could overcome it. Including death. Due to the Doctor having owned and proposed with an amalgamate ring suggesting that the two of us United since the old ring was seen as the ring Time Lords United with, because of this I can wear whatever I would like. It's meant to be classed as a perk, I think it should have been allowed to every Time Lord."