Undeniable Love

Von sweetchoclate9

Alexander Rodriguez. A powerful business man of the Los Angeles. He has it all. Anything and everything he wa... Mehr

Prologue
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
EPILOGUE
Nathan's Story is Out!

A/N

93.5K 2.1K 141
Von sweetchoclate9

Hey guys!

I hope you all enjoyed reading about our cute Kiara and hot Alex. As you guys now the next chapter is the last one. Like always, the next installment is ready. It is about Nathan Witmore, the one and only son of Pauline and Nicolas Whitmore. The big playboy.

The book name is "THE BIG BAD BOSS".

It's a story about Nathan Witmore and Julia Patricks or July, like he teases her in the story.

You guys have met him in the earlier chapter of Undeniable Love. When "fate" is entagled, even he cannot run away from love, at least not from Julia Patricks. The shy, innocent and stubborn July. His July.

Full description will be given at the end of the book. Also do suggest cast here.

The book will be out as soon as Undeniable Love is complete.

Here is the poster of the book.

Beautiful Cover by Sweetblast.
Do like the chapter if you guys are up for it.

The next chapter of Undeniable Love will be out soon.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

119K 2.7K 48
|NOT EDITED! CHAPTERS AREN'T EDITED| completed<3 Anastasia Rodriguez is 17 years old girl, who's -of course - living with her parents. Although her f...
1.7M 50.1K 55
Highest ranking Millionaires No 6 (03-3-19) Deal No 3 (23-3-19) Feisty No 13 (05-6-19) ---------------------------------------------------------- ...
882 116 11
Rajveer really likes to keep his life in order and doesn't like anything that messes it up. But when his mom insists he spend the summer with a woman...
29.2M 998K 55
|#1 in Romance.| 15-5-17 Amelia Primrose. Your typical, carefree and bubbly girl who has been making through thick and thin to provide her sister and...