Arising From the Fall [4] (Th...

By Turtlii

Donna Noble is back to her everyday life and Rose Tyler was found, now in the parallel world with the other D... More

Arising From the Fall
The Next Doctor
The Next Doctor - Two
A Time Lords Wedding
Planet of the Dead
Planet of the Dead - Two
Planet of the Dead - Three
Welcome to Maradoorado!
The Waters of Mars
The Waters of Mars - Two
The Wedding of Sarah Jane Smith
The End of Time, Part One
The End of Time, Part One - Two
The End of Time, Part Two
The End of Time, Part Two - Two

A Time Lords Wedding - Two

2.1K 79 69
By Turtlii

Because I somehow managed to get ahead and save a a chapter for Saturday here is an early chapter.
Enjoy <3

-----

Soon after his speech Jack stood up once again tapping his glass as the Doctor groaned thinking that the man was going to make another speech before he shook his head at the Doctor who then blinked in surprise. "I think it is time for the bride and groom to have their first dance now as husband and wife." He announced as the Doctor beamed looking over at the Stone.

"May I?" He grinned teasingly as he took her hand and lightly placed a kiss on it while keeping eye contact with the Stone.

"You may" She mimicked his tone grinning from ear to ear as the two stood up the Doctor entwining their hands together as he lead them both to the dance floor standing in the center. Slowly he pulled her towards him and gently placed a hand on the small of her back keeping eye contact with her the two of them softly smiling as they began to slowly waltz around not looking away from each others faces. Everybody sitting then began to rise forcing a circle around the dance floor watching the Doctor and the Stone.

"You look absolutely beautiful." He smiled at her.

"You said that before." She raised a brow at him.

"But I want to say it again." He countered. "You look beautiful and are inside and out." He smiled at her.

"As you are handsome." She chuckled. The Doctor opened his mouth then closed it a moment later making the Time Lady raise a brow at him in question. "What was that?"

"I was about to say something that you no doubt would comment about my apparently 'large ego.'"

"Sweetheart there is nothing 'apparent' about it." She chuckled. "You do have a large ego. But it's one of the many things I love about you." She then breathed out a sigh. "And now you will never let me live this down will you?"

"Of course not." He grinned before gently spinning her around then back making her dress even larger in volume. He then dipped her low, extremely close to the ground almost allowing the bun in her hair to hit the floor if he had let her go any lower. The Doctor grinned at her placing a kiss on her lips before pulling her back up to him his eyes meeting hers. She then blinked noticing that other couples now joined them on the dance floor.

----------------------------------------------------------------

The Time Lords then moved on to cutting the cake knowing fully well that with their luck that if they didn't cut it soon the cake would end up over the floor and not in people's stomachs. So they cut into the beautiful cake decorated with white icing with a TARDIS on the top and a small Doctor and Stone standing just in front of it.

Everyone took a piece and happily ate, the Doctor was busy talking to Martha about adventures Donna had joined them on, remembering happy memories on the day she couldn't attend. Meanwhile, the Stone had found Captain Jack Harkness eating his cake on his own, Ianto or Gwen nowhere to be seen.

"Where're your friends gone?" The Time Lady asked setting her cake down on the table.

"Ianto went to get some fresh air. He said it was stuffy in here, Gwen's probably gone with him."

"I've been meaning to speak to you as well." The Stone raised a brow at him. "Over a hundred missed calls from you. What happened?"

The captain sighed and sat down gesturing for the Time Lady to join him. "Over forty years ago twelve children were given to an alien race as a gift. The race was named 456."

"I've seen UNIT files on that name..." the Time Lady hummed. "Never encountered them before though."

"456 took all the children but one. His name was Clement Macdonald. Forty years later children from all around the world stopped and chanted the same thing, 'we are coming' scaring every parent on Earth." He rubbed his forehead not knowing how to continue. "The 456 wanted 10% of the Earths children in the start. Ianto and Gwen and I tried to stop it and those who wanted to keep us quiet but it didn't work so I tried to call you." He paused for a moment swallowing hard. "I thought that you would know and would help us, but you never came... a blonde woman did though."

"Blonde?" The Stone raised a brow.

"Yeah, she said she knew you and the Doctor, we didn't believe her at first but then she showed me something that made me believe her. I shouldn't even be telling you this. She told me not to for your own sake."

"Jack." The Stone gave him a warning look. "Who was she?"

"All she said was 'J' that was it. She helped us and saved Iantos' life. He would have died if she didn't save him."

"We didn't know..." the Time Lady whispered shaking her head. "If we knew-"

"Then you would have helped."

"Exactly."

----------------------------------------------------------------

After Jack had told the Stone what happened between the Daleks moving the planet and where they were now the Doctor had was dragged away by Jack and Lila. The Stone regretted ever telling the woman about the Captian. She needed to speak to the Doctor about what Harkness had told her; first, she had some more guests to see.

"Stone!" Tish beamed at the Time Lady wondering over with her mother by her side.

"Tish! Mrs Jones!" She smiled back at them. "Are you enjoying yourselves?"

"Yes, very much." Francine nodded. "I just wanted to thank you."

"Thank me?" She blinked in surprise.

"For helping Martha." She added. "It's been hard on all of us even now Martha was struggling on the family."

"It was really nothing." She waved off. "Really nothing."

"I still should say thank you, I didn't trust either you or the Doctor when I first met you both, but now I do and I clearly see why so many people trust you both I hope that you and the Doctor have a brilliant wedding."

"Thank you. And how's your new job, Tish?" The Stone raised a brow knowing that the woman did indeed have another new job.

"Completely normal." She laughed before the two walked off.

Glancing around for a moment the tone frowned a little seeing Sarah Janes son, Luke sitting at a table his nose buried in a book, something that sparked the Time Lady's interest. She then headed over to the boy. "Luke?" She sat down opposite him raising a brow. "How can you read with this noise?" She asked while music from the time period on Earth played.

"I can't." He admitted. "Mum won't let me go and read in the TARDIS without yours or the Doctor's permission and forbade me from asking you as it is rude."

"Did your mother forget to mention that I am quite very fond of reading in this incarnation, well actually that is a lie... I enjoy reading in every incarnation." She laughed. "Or did I just forget to mention that myself?" She said aloud in thought muttering away before she shook her head. "Anyways." She stood up. "Follow me."

The Stone with Luke following behind his book in his hand walked outside of the hall and stepped outside in the cold breeze of the night, it was around nine o'clock Earth time which made it quite dark. Luckily the TARDIS was only parked on the opposite side of the street at the entrance to an alleyway which was lit by a couple of street lights. Crossing the road the Stone took out her TARDIS key before blinking. "Pockets." She muttered shaking her head, unlocking the door and stepping inside.

"You're going to let me read?" Luke blinked.

"I did say I was fond of reading plus when reading you need it to be quiet, I can understand that." The Stone grinned walking past the console and down the hall with Luke following. "Just make sure you don't leave the TARDIS I would hate for something to happen, your mother would never trust me again." She said then opening a door. "Welcome to the liberty!" She beamed. "Honestly, I'm surprised I haven't told your mother to show you this room yet, it's definitely one of my favourites. Every book ever, normally I wouldn't leave someone alone in here but your mother has told me that you are very clever. Just don't go around saying that you have read anything from the future." She nodded. Luke then sat down on the sofa by the fire and nodded at her. "I'll tell your mother that you're here." She said before disappearing.

----------------------------------------------------------------

She exited the TARDIS to bump into the Doctor almost giving her a heart attack. "Stone!" The Doctor beamed. "I wondered where you got to, no one had seen you."

"What did you think I got kidnapped?" She raised a brow smirking.

"Well, it did cross my mind." He rubbed the back of his head. "Of all the days to kidnap you, today would be the day."

"The day where I would fight tooth and nail to get back your side?" She raised a brow. "The universe wouldn't dare try." She laughed. "Would be mad to even try it."

"And you tell me to not jinx everything." He laughed linking his arm with hers.

"Ah but sweetheart, I don't do it every time." She reminded him. "I also need to talk to you about something..."

"What is it?" The Doctor asked swallowing hard, he saw the worry and shock in her eyes. "What happened?"

"Jack." She muttered looking down. "He told me he bet a blonde woman called 'J."

"J?"

"Yes." She slowly nodded.

"Did he really say that?"

"Yeah. Who do we know that's name starts with a J?" She swallowed hard and shook her head.

I know what you're thinking." He shook his head, his eyes softened when she slowly nodded. "Oh dear..." he murmured cupping her cheeks. "I understand how you feel, she too crossed my mind today but it's okay because she knew that we really did care for her."

She closely watched him for a moment before she nodded sniffing a little. "You're right." She rubbed her eyes smiling slightly. "Now what were you trying to find me for?"

"I wanted to dance with my wife." He pouted teasing at the Time Lady and trying to make her a little happier. "Am I not allowed?"

"Who said I wasn't allowed to dance with my husband?" She grinned, the two of them then wandered back inside not noticing the blonde with curly hair poking from behind the TARDIS softly smiling at the two.

"Not long now..." she murmured watching them go.

----------------------------------------------------------------

They arrived back inside only for the Doctor to be dragged off by Jack once again to talk to his Torchwood team. The Stone was left wondering about talking to many of the guests before Lila walked up to her glancing down at her feet as she raised a brow. "Still disliking heels, Stone?"

"They are the work of the pepper pots." She grumbled. "I swear they made them to be even eviler than they already were."

"Daleks making heels?" She burst out laughing. "Come on Stone even for you that is mad."

"The leader of the Daleks did try and take over the universe and try and completely wipe it out a year ago in your time." She said raising her brows. "I think me being mad about this is an understatement."

"If you say so Stone." She rolled her eyes.

"Now onto more important things, are you enjoying yourself?" She looked at the human woman for a moment.

"Of course I am." She chuckled. "So many new people here who had met the Doctor and yourself also, that Captain is pretty handsome." She whistled.

"I was waiting for this." The Stone pinched the bridge of her nose groaning. "Flirts with everything living he does, wouldn't surprise me if he started to flirt with a tree since they're actually alive." She muttered as Lila shook her head.

"You are strange." She muttered.

"What's wrong with being a bit strange?" She looked at the woman offended. "Strange is good."

"If you say it is." She nodded learning to just agree with the Time Lady.

----------------------------------------------------------------

The Stone seeing the back of a woman with curly hair who she did not recognise began to follow growing suspicions of the woman who headed outside the hall and stood on the grass outside the hall. "You never did like heels did you?" The woman questioned.

The Stone frowned for a moment knowing that voice somewhere before she whispered. "River?"
"Hello, sister ." She grinned turning around. "Where is the Doctor then?"

"He's most likely being held against his will by Captain Jack."

"Ah the captain, wish I met the man."

"I bet you would love him." The Stone smiled then slightly frowned. "River, The Doctor and I have now met you twice and neither of us have no idea who you are. Who are you?"

"River Song." She answered.

"I know that, but who are you to us?" She questioned. "To me."

"Spoilers." She grinned.

"I hate that word almost as much as Secrets." She groaned making River laugh.

"You said it not me."

"Why are you here River, you should have come up and spoke to me, does the Doctor know your here?"

"No, and you can't tell him." River sternly looked at the Time Lady.

"River I don't keep secrets from him."

"You did before." She protested.

"I wasn't married to the man before." The Stone countered.

"Fair enough." River nodded. "I will tell you one thing though, someones going to come back very soon."

"Who?"

"Again," she smirked, "spoilers." The Time Lady shook her head. "Anyways, I best be off, I've got a nice little picnic in New York to head to, it has been lovely to see you Stone." River smiled. "Bye!" She waved before hitting the Vortex Manipulator disappearing. Shaking her head the Stone muttered to herself going back inside to find the Doctor and have that dance he promised her before he was stolen by the Torchwood team... again.

----------------------------------------------------------------

All in all the Time Lords both would have said that the day was a success, they had gotten married, embarrassingly danced in front of all of their friends and managed to take everybody home to the correct places thanks to the Stone taking control of the TARDIS. They both stood by the console the Doctor fiddling with everything and anything on the console bot able to get the thought currently in his mind out. The Stone did exactly the same sitting in the jump seat still in her wedding dress the Doctor still in his suit and hat.

"You know." The Doctor looked over at her poking his head past the rotor to look at the Time Lady. "There is still..." he then trailed off. "Still..." he coughed. "Still..."

"You're thinking about..." she looked at him her cheeks flushing with colour knowing what was on his mind.

"I am." He muttered almost shamefully then widened his eyes. "We don't have to." He quickly walked over taking her hands. "If you really don't want to."

"It seems your name lives on." She chuckled. As he frowned. "Sweetheart of course." She rolled her eyes at him. "Admittedly I have been thinking about it too." She then took in a breath. "And..." she looked at the floor muttering something under her breath.

"Sorry, what was that?" The Doctor teased.

"You know what I said." She narrowed her eyes at him, he only smirked at her knowing fully well what the Time Lady was mumbling on about before he picked her up bridal style. "Oi!" She gasped at the sudden movement not really expecting him to do that. The Doctor simply grinned deeply kissing the blonde.

"I love you." He murmured to the Stone after pulling away leaving the Time Lady dazed and repeated blinking before she replied.

"I love you too." She then pulled him down to kiss her again before he gently placed her down not breaking the contact between them as they stumbled heading for their bedroom.

-----

Hehehe I'm not going to write what happened... I'm sure you all know though... there is a reference to it in the next chapter... :^)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 5.6K 35
After the event at Canary Wharf as well as losing Rose, the Doctor has finally figured out who the mysterious brunette is. Surviving the impossible D...
258K 9.3K 34
Rita Stone lives in our world. The world where a big blue box bigger on the inside is simply impossible. However, this all changes after what is most...
59.2K 2.7K 27
I am The Bad Wolf, and I will never forgive the Doctor for making me this way... I don't know how it happened, but I do know that the Doctor...
15.9K 1.2K 35
The Doctor and Rose have to deal with an interesting person. Though they were not expecting it, Shereen, one of Rose's best friends, gets involved wi...