STALKER (Completed)

By Silkbutterfly

"Are you ready to experience real pain?" Jimin couldn't pretend any longer. He's never had this type of physi... More

STALKER part (1)
STALKER
STALKER
STALKER
STALKER
STALKER
STALKER
STALKER
STALKER
STALKER
STALKER
STALKER
STALKER
STALKER
800 Reads!!!
STALKER
STALKER
STALKER
STALKER
STALKER
STALKER
STALKER
STALKER

Aurthors Note

760 41 1
By Silkbutterfly

No one likes to be left on a cliffhanger with only two chapters left to go, so you can read the  final two chapters after this. Stalker was my very first fan fiction ever, so it holds a special place in my heart. For all of you wonderful readers (You know who you are!) 😜😍😉 Who stuck it out and stayed with me and encouraged me this far. I appreciate you. Enjoy and Thank You...

As always, don't hesitate to tap the ⭐️ if you like and leave a comment on the final Chapter. I would like to know what you thought about my story over all. Especially ARMYS role.

I have another story that I uploaded at the same time as this one called, " I Created A Kookie Monster" Check it out, when you finish this one of course!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236 11 14
"Leave me, please!" You pleaded them. They had been trying numerous time already, but the chain was deeply planted on the wall and there's no way the...
559K 42.1K 38
"Do you want to die?" The man's voice is barely controlled as he aims the baseball bat at your face. "Woah, woah, woah," Your eyes are wide as you s...
91.6K 2.9K 24
y/n: but.....i dont remember my past ??: i was always there..i never left your side.see now we are back .....forget about him and be with me... y/n:...
77.7K 1.9K 30
Revenge... That's all what she wants.. From childhood, she was never happy. Tortured, blamed and in the end left alone. Once she grow up, she became...