Suite 103. (COMPLETED)

By ArtistryByBadu

Chris Brown fanfiction. © ArtistryByBadu This story is not to be copied, reposted, plagiarized in any form. More

Suite 103.
1. Moving Day
2. Neighbours
3. Introductions
4. This Bitch Is Crazy
5. Hey Neigbour
6. Sunrise
7. Photoshoots
8. Stay In That Position
9. New Beginnings
10. In My Dreams/ Stupid Me
REVAMPING (PLEASE READ)
11. Blow Up/ Galleries
13. Good Friends
14. Life Of A Celebrity
15. Pleasure then Regrets
16. Cut You Off
17. Come Thru
18. Breaking
19. Bigger Picture
20. Revelations
21. Bitch Is Crazy Part Two
22. Mine
23. Drunken Nights
24. Jordan Pt. One
25. Jordan Pt. Two
26. Missed Calls
27. Engagement
28. Bad Ideas Part One
29. Bad Ideas Part Two
30. Leave You Alone
31. Treat Her Better
32. Anguilla
33. All We Do
34. Vixen
35. Baby Blues
36. The Birds Part One
37. The Birds Part Two
38. Drunk
39. Suite 103
QUESTION
40. Anew
FINALLY

12. Beach Is Better

56.5K 1.9K 596
By ArtistryByBadu

Hey guys, sorry for the long delay for this chapter, I didn't really feel like writing for a little bit, but now I'm back. This is a pretty lenghty chapter, well it is in my google drive, so I expect some good detailed comments!

Read, add this to your library if you would like, and enjoy!

I hope you guys enjoy, and I love you guys for always supporting me!

- Keiana

12. Beach Is Better

Nia Riley

"Clean up, clean up, everybody everywhere. Clean up, clean up." I sang to the little munchkins at Sunny Smiles daycare while Ms.Pat got the sign out sheet ready.

Today had gone by so fast, I felt like I hadn't even spent anytime with the kids. Coming to work was the highlight of my day, aside from taking pictures, the kids innocence and joy just made me so happy.

"Ms. Nia, my daddy's here." A random little boy tugged on the leg of my boyfriend jean and got my attention.

"Alright, go tell Ms. Pat and she'll help you." I pointed out Ms. Pat so he knew who I was talking about and he walked away from me.

Everyday new little kids came and went, so sometimes I didn't even know who they were. After the first parent came in more rushed in to claim their kids, and by 2:45 every child was gone. Damn today had flown by.

"Alright guys, I'll see you tomorrow." I said as I walked past Ms. Pat and my boss Mrs. Lisa.

"See you Nia!" They called back.

I walked out to my awaiting car and climbed into the driver seat without opening the door. The weather was perfect, so I was gonna drive with the top down and take some pictures at the beach. People loved beach shots.

I just had to head home and grab my things before I could go. I'd probably invite Claire with me if she wasn't busy.

Hey boo, what's up? - Nia

I set my phone in the passenger seat and reversed out of the parking lot. I drove a few minutes before stopping at a red light.

At a client's house :(, what's up boo? - Claire

Ah damn, I was gonna invite you to the beach with me. - Nia

Oh I'm sorry boo, I can't. I'll call you and we'll go out to dinner this week though! - Claire

Alright boo - Nia

I locked my phone and threw it back onto the chocolate leather. I guess it was just me and my camera today.

~

An hour later I was wearing a Forever 21 bikini underneath a maxi dress, and I had my camera bag around my body. My curly tangles were tied up into a large bun on top of my head, and I was wearing some black leather Birkenstocks.

I walked out of my apartment and locked my door. Just as I was about to walk down the hall to the elevator Chris left his apartment.

"Hey neighbor." He smiled and locked his door as well. Ugh he was so fine, it was a crime for someone to look like that.

"Hey how're you?"

"I'm good, about to grab some food. You?" We made conversation as we walked in sync to the elevator.

"I'm about to go to the beach and take some pictures." I responded.

"By yourself?" He looked surprised.

"Yeah, everyone I know is busy." I shrugged.

"Well not everyone, I'll go with you. I need to tan anyways." Chris laughed and looked down at his toned ink covered arms. I looked too, and he didn't need to do a damn thing.

"Are you sure? You don't have to come."

"Nia, I'm coming with you. Now let's go."

We rode the elevator down to the lobby and walked out to my car. I threw my bag in the backseat and got into the driver's seat.

"Girl whatchu doing? Move over." Chris laughed while he waited for me to move seats. I was so used to driving, I didn't even know what being in the passenger seat felt like.

"I always drive Chris."

"Well not today, come on get your ass up." Chris wasn't gonna let it slide, so I just got out the seat.

"Thank you." He smiled a million dollar smile as he pulled out of my parking space. I never let anyone drive my car, so I was shaking on the inside.

"So Ms.Nia, tell me about yourself." I always hated this question, I felt like I was at a job interview.

"What do you wanna know?"

"Anything you wanna tell me." He responded and switched lanes as we hit the highway.

"Well, I'm twenty one, and I work at a daycare, but I take pictures on the side. I'm from Florida, and I moved out here right after college."

"Why'd you move out here?" Chris questioned.

"I just needed a change." I shrugged, even though I was telling half of the truth. I needed a change, but I really needed to get the hell out of that state. It was so toxic.

"I'm from Virginia, but I moved out here to blow up a long time ago." Chris told me and I nodded like it was my first time hearing the information.

I wasn't gonna lie, ever since I'd started having dreams about Chris, I'd looked him up on the internet. I even started listening to some of his music, and he was really talented.

"Oh this is my shit." Chris mumbled to himself and turned up the radio. That song Really Be Smokin by YG and Kendrick Lamar. He started to rap just like he was at a concert.

I stared at his side profile as we sped down the highway, and he was honestly one of the most beautiful men I'd ever seen. God I was in love.

~

Two hours later Chris and I pulled up onto the shore of Leo Carillo State Beach. We'd talked during the ride about little things, nothing too big. It was so crazy, I'd lived in Suite 103 for a few months now, and we'd never really spoke before.

He was so funny and goofy, I don't know why I never talked to him before. "I invited a few friends, they're gonna be here soon." Chris told me as he slipped off his t-shirt, exposing his tattoos and washboard abs.

"Oh okay."

"Damn it's a nice ass day. I'm about to go in the water. You coming?" I hadn't noticed that Chris had basketball shorts underneath his denim cut off Levi shorts until he pulled them off.

"I need a few pictures first, I'll go in though." I told him and he nodded before running into the cold crystal clear water.

I grabbed my camera and took a few shots of the clouds hovering over us. I took some more pictures of the water and the soft sand before focusing on Chris.

He wasn't even posing for the picture, but he still looked so good.

"Come here Nia!" Chris called from the water.

"Hold on!" I yelled back and started to check the pictures I'd taken. There were a few people on the beach along with us, but no one was really paying. Before I left home I'd researched a whole bunch of beaches in Los Angeles, and I'd read that this one was one of the best.

I jumped when I felt Chris come from behind me and grab the camera out of my hand and place it on the seat.

"Come on!"

"Alright hold on man." I laughed at his urgency and pulled off my maxi dress. I could feel his eyes on me as I stripped, and it made my insides tingle.

"Here I'll help." I was having a hard time getting the dress over my hair, and I couldn't really see, but I could definitely feel. Chris's body was pressed against mine, and I could feel the heat radiating off of him.

God, all the dreams were coming back to me.

"Thanks." I murmured when Chris handed me my dress. I threw it over my camera to protect it from the sun.

"Welcome." He mumbled back. I turned around and faced Chris. I was pressed into my Mustang, and Chris was staring intensely down at me.

God I would do him right here, right now.

"Ch-," I started before a horn started honking. He pulled away and looked at a few approaching cars. I guess his friends were here.

When he pulled away and walked over to the cars I finally let go of the breath I was holding in and sank against my car.

God he was irresistible.

~

As the hours went by Chris, his crew which consisted of; Tyga, Mijo, Trell, and their girlfriends' Chyna, Ginger, and Heather, and I continued to lounge at the beach. It was really chill, and Chris's friends were so funny and cool. I felt like I'd known them forever.

"Damn, so you take all of these pictures yourself and you sell them?" Ginger, one of Chris's best friends' Mijo's girlfriend asked as we laid out on the sand and she looked through my camera.

"Yeah, I do it all myself." I answered and stared out at Chris and his friends playing football and smoking. All the girls were lounging in one area, and the guys were chilling doing their own thing.

"He's fine huh?" Heather, Trell's longtime girlfriend asked, but I didn't even know she was talking to me.

"Huh?"

"We caught you staring girl!" Ginger laughed and I could feel my skin heating up. Damn, I'd been really staring at him. I couldn't help it though, I just felt so attracted to him.

"Do you like him? How'd you guys meet?" Heather asked.

"It's not like that, we're friends. We're barely friends though, he's my neighbor." I answered.

"Ohhh, so you know Mina then?" Ginger questioned.

"Yeah I know Mina, she's great!" I answered and Ginger and Heather started to laugh. What was funny?

"Mina's not great girl, she's a pain in the ass. When we pulled up I got excited 'cause I thought he'd finally dumped that hoe." Heather sighed and Ginger started nodding her head in agreeance. Damn, they really didn't like Mina.

"Well from what I've seen she's really nice." I shrugged.

"Well, I like you better than her for Chris, but that's just my opinion." Heather smiled just as the boys walked up smelling like skunks.

"Nia we gotta dip, I got this fashion show I gotta get to in a few hours." Chris stated. I nodded and we all started packing up our things. We'd been at the beach basically all day, and I'd had a great time. Way better than I would've if I went by myself.

"Girl, you better text us, we'll get lunch or something!" Heather smiled as we all piled into our cars. Chris said I could drive cause he was too high to operate. He had this permanent cheesy grin on his face, and his eyes were so red and low.

"Definitely!" I said before we all pulled off and went our separate ways.

As I drove home Chris and I didn't speak but it wasn't uncomfortable. We were just chilling, and I felt as high as he did.

When we pulled into the Villa condos fun time today. I couldn't even lie, I felt a bit of sadness fill me. I had a really good time today, and it was nice meeting some of Chris's friends.

"Alright baby girl, I'll see you." Chris smiled and unlocked his apartment door before making sure he had everything he needed.

"See you." I waved and opened up my door as well. I walked into the empty condo and slid against the wall. God I didn't want today to end. I wanted to spend more time with Chris, as crazy as that sounded. We didn't even know each other like that, and he was Mina's boyfriend not mine. But I couldn't deny how attracted I was to him.

There was just something that pulled me in.

~

An hour later I was lounging around my place listening and dancing to music when I heard a knock on the door.

"Coming!" I yelled as I ran to open the door. Chris stood on the other side leaning against the door frame. God he looked good.

"What's up? Did you leave something in my car?"

"Nah ma, I was gonna invite you out with me. I was bored in my place, so I know you're bored in this bitch." He laughed and I joined in with him after I pushed the door open for him to enter.

"Whatever, where are we going?" I needed to find an outfit if I was gonna go out.

"Don't worry about all that, just get pretty and let's go." Damn, I liked when he told me what to do.

"Yes sir." I smiled before running into my bedroom to get dressed.

instagram: @keianasuxx

sorry if this was short, I split the chapter in half so I could post something tonight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 5K 34
Why can't God just send me the man of my dreams and let me be... - A Chris Brown Fan Fiction. - There's a sequel to this called , "Redemption" Cop...
97K 3.5K 45
The Sequel To Trust Issues..........
713K 14.1K 43
Brielle and Chris are trying to figure this out. Between parenting their first child together and this new found relationship, life is not done throw...
475K 10.3K 35
Chris and Brielle are at a crossroads in their marriage. Stuck dealing with an old past and trying to begin something new. These two have their wires...