Stupid Crush|| Byeler (comple...

strangeriam tarafından

"mike, it's just a stupid crush." • • • • • • Based off of season two of Stranger things. I felt there was a... Daha Fazla

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12 (please read author note!)
13
14
15
16
AUTHOR NOTE
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
Another author note
24
25
26
27
28
29
Note :)
New stories!!
New story
Holy crap

2

11.3K 439 1.4K
strangeriam tarafından

Will and Mike were in Mikes bedroom, Will drawing. He changed into pajamas and Mike hasn't changed yet.

"What are you drawing?"

Will looks down at his paper, then back up at Mike. He was drawing a scene where a Knight was fighting for a princess.

"Just two people."

He pauses.

"What were you gonna tell me?" Mike asks, not taking his eyes off Will.

"Nothing." He focuses on the drawing.

"I know you're gay Will. That's okay."

Will widened his eyes, dropping the crayon in his hand.

"Y-You're not mad?"

"Why would I be?"

Mike hugs a now crying Will tightly.

"Because I l-like you." Will sniffled into Mikes chest.

"Mike, it's just a stupid Crush." He wipes his own tears. Mike stays silent.

"It's just no one has ever treated me the way you do. Or made me feel the way I do, like you do."

Will pulls away.

"You know I like Eleven, right Will?" Mike says gently.

Will nods.

"I want you to just forget about it for a moment, okay? It's just you and me here."

Will seemed confused until Mikes lips were against his own.

Mike quickly pulls away, his cheeks a light shade of pink.

"I want you to be happy. You don't need me to do that." Mike mumbled.

Will nods.

He just has to move on.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

8.7K 144 30
*updating rarely* Welcome to my Byler one shots! These one shots will only be Byler (Will and Mike) ~ "Wanna be my friend?" The boy was small, proba...
16K 403 29
(DISCONTINUED TO REWRITE) You would've thought that Will had finally been saved from the controlling grasp of the Mind Flayer... But you were wrong...
12.3K 332 40
Will Byers hates his life mainly because the one he loves most is in love with his sister and he's straight (so he thinks) Mike has also been ignorin...
313K 12K 81
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* mike wheeler logan is new to hawkins, just like how max was new to hawkins. both mike hated the moment he met them. and the worst part of...