28

Eleven sat there, eyes wide.

"Will!"

The other male turned a light red. "I know, I'm not supposed to be doing these things because I'm so young and I need to save it until marriage." Will rolled his eyes.

"I was gonna say, next time, ask Mike to leave them on your collarbone and shoulder blades if you don't want them to be visible." Eleven sighed, covering the spots so his mother wouldn't see.

"I can't believe he left so many." She laughs.

"Oh be quiet." He grins.

They had definitely gotten closer. Hopper and Joyce were uh-close. Let's go with close. That meant Jane and Will got really close.
-
"I'm done!" She holds out a small mirror so Will could see.

"Thank you, you're a life saver." He hugs her and she hugs back.

"Will! Jane! Dinner!" Joyce yelled.

They lock eyes before racing each other down the steps.
-
El ends up leaving sadly, and Will was alone.

It was late, a school night too, but Mike shows up at his window.

Will opens it, kissing his boyfriend gently before letting him in.

"Hi." Mike says, resting his hands on Will's hips.

"Hi Mikey." He whispers, wrapping his arms around the others' neck, kissing him gently.

"I missed you." He whispered again, picking Will up by the thighs. "Mike!" He whisper yelled, giggling. Mike leaves kisses all over Wills face, the giggles making him smile.

His legs wrapped securely around Mike's waist. Their lips find each other's again.

Mike shuts the window quietly.

"Can I stay with you tonight baby boy?" Mike asks, leaving kisses along Wills jaw.

"Mhm, of course." Will kisses Mikes nose.

They sit on his bed together, Will in Mikes lap.

"You know we graduate in a month?" He asks.

"Yes." Mike whispered. "You're gonna be the best artist, I promise."

He rested his forehead against Will's. "When I go off to college, you'll visit, right?"

"Of course."

"You won't do anything with other people... right?" Will asked softly.

"I made the mistake once, I'm not doing it again." He whispers.

"Okay. I love you Mikey."

"I love you too Will. A lot. You won't find some cute guy to makeout with in college, right?" Mike teased.

"I already got one of those, I don't want another." Will buried his head into the others' neck. "I'm tired..."

"Go to sleep then, I'll stay with you, I promise."

Will was already dozed off.