17

(Lil bit of a change ;) )

Will Byers.

Age 14.

Was so hopelessly in love with Mike Wheeler, who was 15.

High school came by quick. He remembers a few years ago when he went missing, how he came back, the dance, kissing Mike...

It was all so vivid to him.

Mike had gotten taller. He's a whopping 5'10 now.

Will was only 5'6, but that was fine. He loved his boyfriend being taller than him.

None of them had really changed mentally at least. Physically, they all look more mature.

Their dance was a Saturday night, October 28th.

It was currently October 26th, and Mike still hadn't asked him.

He was so afraid of Mike not liking him at all anymore.

But he knew this wasn't the case.

He was in the library, reading. He asked his English teacher to come here and read quietly since anxiety got the best of him.

He feels arms snake around him and smiled.

"Hi." He tilts his head back and sees his boyfriend smiling down at him.

"Hi."

He pecks Wills lips, making sure the librarian didn't see.

Wills smile gets bigger.

"I missed you, I got out of geometry to 'get a book'" mike makes air quotes.

"You need to get back to class Mike." Will mumbled, tracing the other's defined jaw line.

"I know." Mike sighed

"You can't keep skipping for me, okay? We bike together after school everyday, remember?"

"Yes, but that's just not enough time." Mike mumbled.

"I know Mikey, now get back to class!" He kisses his boyfriends nose.

"Bye."

"Bye." Will smiles at Mike who runs into a chair, cursing. He turns around and smiled at Will before leaving the library.

"Cute." He mumbled to himself.