13

Will wakes up next to Mike and smiles. He kisses the other males cheek.

"Mike, wake up." He whispers.

"Whyyyy." Mike groans.

"Because I want you too."

"And?"

"Because you love me." Will smiled as his boyfriend turns towards him, opening his eyes.

"Happy?"

"Very happy." Will kisses Mikes nose.

"Come in? Anybody, please over?" The two boys look at the Walky talky

"Lucas?" They say in unison, rushing over to it.

"Will and Mike are here, over." Mike says into it.

"So El was using her powers to move Max's board while as she rode and El really wants Mike right now. I mean Max is helping her but she really wants you, over."

Mike nods.

"Wanna Go?" Will nods.

"Let's go."
-
They arrive at Lucas's house, seeing Eleven, crying, blood and tears mixing.

"M-Mike!" Mike rushes over and hugs El, lookin her in the eye.

"What happened?" He asks, caressing her cheek.

"I-I fell." She sniffled.

"Max was teaching m-me and I wanted to show her I can do it too." She mumbled.

"That's normal, Falling? Don't worry."

Will gets jealous.

"Want me to uh- take you home?" Mike asks.

El nods. "Yes please."

"Will, can you stay?"

Will nods.
-
He got worried about Mike and goes to check on him, running towards Hoppers house.

He freezes in place when he sees Mike, his hand on Elevens cheek. They kiss.

Will widened his eyes, feeling numb. The same nausea from the dance comes back.

Mike still liked her, didn't he?

"Mike?" He could barely speak. Mike pulls away, widening his eyes.

"No, Will I promise, it's not what it looks like I was-"

"Save it Mike. I-I really thought that you liked me. Have fun spending your New Years alone!" He starts running as fast as he could away from the house. Mike tried following, but runs out of breath.

Tears stung poor Wills eyes.

He hated it all. He hated his feelings.

He arrives at home and slams the door shut behind him, Jonathan looking at him.

He decides to leave the other alone.

Will collapsed on his bed, crying into his pillows. Another New Year's Eve alone with his thoughts, yay.

•••
Author note:

Drama? Just a bit. You'll see what happens next, Nothing is how it seems.