8

Will woke up the next morning, stretching.It was Christmas... CHRISTMAS! He rushed to the living room, where the tree was. Presents were under it and Jonathan was there with him camera. Will smiled at it.

"Merry Christmas!" He says. His mother was in the kitchen, smiling. She takes off her apron, brushing her pants off.

"I hope you like all of it..."
-
Will opened his presents and ended up getting a real sketch book, colored pencils and some new sweaters.

He puts one of them on, it being slight loose on him. His mother knew he likes things that are big on him.

He hugged Joyce tightly.

"Thank you Mom. So much."

Joyce kissed her boys head, happy that he was here at home again.
-
Meanwhile, Mike was up, unwrapping his gifts. He got a journal, the cover saying "my story"

He knew what it was for. He was to write about his life in this book. Tell it to an invisible audience, saying it all started with his best friend going missing.

He also got a big gift.

A new bike.

He widened his eyes. It was beautiful and shiny.

He remembered he'd meet Will today.
-
Jonathan knew what was happening. He knew Mike was coming over. He'd keep a close lookout for the other boy. He sees him through the window and quickly sets up a lil something over the door.
-
Will hears the doorbell ring and rushes to get it, opening it.

He hugs Mike. "Merry Christmas!" He was so happy at this point. Mike hugs back. "Merry Christmas to you too." He laughs quietly and glances up at the door frame. Jonathan was recording secretly.

"Uh Will?" He points up, his cheeks turning a light pink.

"What?" He looks up too. Mistletoe.

"Oh my gosh." He whispers, looking back up at Mike then the door frame. He turns pink too.

"Jonathan must have put it there." He mumbled.

He pecks Mike's cheek and breaks the hug.

This makes Mike more of a flustered mess, he got all gooey around Will.

"Aren't you gonna come in?" Will asks, laughing quietly, a cute smile on his face.

Mike enters, the door shutting behind him.

"My room?" He asks.

Mike nods, Following Will to his bedroom.