The Blood of Olympus

By MichaelPeleshaty

In the house of Hades Percy and Annabeth escaped Tartarus. Nico and Jason visit Cupid. Frank becomes a Roman... More

The Blood of Olympus
Percy l
Leo ll
Annabeth lll
Jason IV
Nico V
Hazel VI
Percy Vll
Leo Vlll
Annabeth IX
Jason X
Nico XI
Hazel Xll
Percy Xlll
Leo XIV
Authors Note Please Read!
Annabeth XV
Jason XVI
Nico XVII
Sequel?
Hazel XVIII
New Book!
Piper XX
Hazel XXI
Leo XXII
Nico XXIII
Frank XXIV
Jason XXV
Annabeth XXVI
Poseidon XXVII

Percy XIX

1.8K 40 17
By MichaelPeleshaty

The camp was amazingly massive Percy was shocked at the vastness on how big the Olympian army was. They had about six  hundred demigods, including the retired legionnaires which came to protect the world, they hand around two hundred cyclops, even the party ponies came,  all the friendly minor gods and goddesses. Percy walked around the camp enjoying time with his Greek friends that he hadn't seen in almost a year. 

He chatted with almost everyone from the Greek portion of the army even the people he didn't know he got really upset when he saw a group of thirteen year olds he almost marched straight up to Ze-Jupiter and almost blew up at him. 

It was even worse that he hasn't seen Annabeth in a couple hours due to the fact that she was her mother and siblings planning for the fight of their very survival. He wandered around camp for a while before steeling his nerves and heading to the Athena tent as he walked there wondering if Athena would blast him on sight or let him explain on how his daughter ended up in Tartarus than blast him. 

As he knocked on the wooden pole to announce his entrance. A boy close to his age appeared with a small smile on his face even though Percy could tell he seriously annoyed Josh one of Annabeths elder brothers.  

"Is it ok if you know I come in?" Percy asked nervously. 

"Sure, Annabeth and mom won't like you interuppting them you know." Josh warned and Percy gulped. 

"I am not worried about Annabeth, I am worried about your mom." Percy said as he walked into the tent Athena and all of her children looking down at a map discussing the best possible strategy. 

"Uh mom Percy is here." Josh said slowly, Annabeth's head snapped up and saw Percy smiled brightly than looked at Athena with a more nervous expression. Athena slowly rose her head to face the young demigod. 

"Everyone but Percy leave, you have all deserved an hour break." Athena said sternly. 

"But mom!" Annabeth cried. 

"Annabeth please. You deserve a break." Athena's voice cracked a bit. Annabeth nodded glumly and waited just outside, Athena cast a grey light over the two. Percy felt his eyebrows scrunch down in confusion. 

"It is a block to stop Annabeth from eavesdropping." Athena's face softened. 

"Uhm with all due respect lady Athena, why did you want to talk to me?" Percy asked. 

"What happened to Annabeth when she almost fell into the pit?" Athena asked stoically. 

"I grabbed her hand and we fell fifteen feet down from the edge where I caught a smaller ledge and held on." Percy explained not getting why Athena just didn't ask Annabeth herself. 

"You obviously care for my daughter a lot if you did that." Athena inquired. 

"I love your daughter Lady Athena. I would do anything for her, die if I have to." Percy said seriously. 

Athena lips quirked into the smallest of smiles. "You have my blessing Perseus. Spend the day with her." 

"Thank you so much Lady Athena." Perseus grinned happily a huge weight lifted off his shoulders, he no longer had to worry about Athena interrupting his relationship. 

He walked outside and in his eagerness to tell Annabeth he forgot she was eavesdropping and bumped into her making her fall over. 

"Jeez seaweed brain watch where you are going." Annabeth grumbled as she accepted his outstretched hands, she must have noticed how happy he was cause she said. 

"You happy you knocked your girlfriend down?" With her eyebrow raised. 

"No just about what your mother told me but if you want to be a meanie about it you won't get to." Percy childishly stuck out his tongue. 

"A meanie really seaweed brain?" She chuckled a bit before looking deep into Percy's eyes he saw her grey eyes sparkling with interest and barely controlled restraint she continued. "Tell me please?" 

"She gave me her blessing to be with you.And we can spend all day together." He told her, Annabeth looked shocked than down right estatic. 

"Great." Annabeth smirked as they spent the whole day walking around camp chatting aimlessly and hanging out with older friends. After dinner, Percy and Annabeth were outside the Athena tent. 

"I have a bad feeling." Annabeth said staring at Percy's eyes. 

"Oh?" Percy asked wanting her to continue. 

"Yea the same feeling the night you disappeared when Hera took you." Annabeth's grey eyes looked down. 

"Hey I am not going anywhere without making sure you are safe. Promise me Annabeth if I do die I want you to move on ok?" Percy asked softly. 

"That won't happen, if I died I know damn well you wouldn't so I won't." Annabeth said a tear escaping her left eye. Percy wiped it gently away with his thumb. 

"You aren't going to die I promise." Percy swore. Annabeth looked at him sadly. They shared one kiss, it didn't heat up it was like they were telling eachother they love eachother through a kiss. 

"Night Annabeth. I love you." Percy said. 

"Night seaweed brain, love you too." Annabeth said before hugging him as tightly as he could before slipping inside her tent. Percy wandered to his tent where is dad was already waiting. 

"Percy I am so glad to see you." Poseidon said hugging. 

"Good to see you too dad, why are the gods staying here and not up on Olympus?" Percy asked. 

"Many Olympians believe that this will be the last fight for their lives and their kids, we want to let them hang out with us." Poseidon shot him a small smile. 

"Thanks dad." Percy smiled gratefully, he did't know how he was holding up this lying streak. 

Percy quickly passed out to a dream he wish he never had.

~Dream~

Percy was in the throne room looking at Gaea's form unflinching. Her forest green eyes open, her face cracked into a sadistic smile. 

"Are you ready for your job tomorrow?" Gaea asked Percy not bothering to keep the amusement out of her voice. 

"Yes, I let you throw me back in the pit and the giants don't fight. You lose and you stay awake but you cannot move against any of my friends until they pass away peacefully. No monster attacks. Swear on the styx if you break your promise you fade." Percy laid down his terms. 

"I swear on your terms." Gaea's green eyes sparkled in amusement thunder boomed overhead sealing the deal. 

"You do know I cannot control my monsters if any of your friends die it does not effect our deal." Gaea said. 

"I know." Percy gritted his teeth before saying again. "Just take me after I kill your sons that are in the fight." 

"No need the moment they attack one of you they get sent to Tartarus." Gaea informed him. 

"Fine. Now if you will excuse me, I would like a peaceful sleep." Percy said before his eyes snapped open. 

"Perseus put on your armour the giants are sending an envoy, all the Olympians plus you and Jason are coming to meet them." Poseidon said. Percy got out of bed and dressed in his celestial bronze armour. He and the Olympian envoy met the giants in the middle of no mans land. 

"Surrender or die." Porphyrion arrogantly scoffed. 

"Never, this fight will end like it did last time. You all in Tartarus and your mother in a slumber." Zeus yelled up at the giant. 

Before any one managed to do anything Polybotes yelled out charge and went to hit Poseidon. But a bright white flashed blinding everyone but they heard the agonzing shriek of Polybotes when the light died down Polybotes was gone and than both armies clashed together in a thunderous metal clashing on metal soon Percy heard screams of agony, tearing of flesh and the crunch of breaking bones. 

Percy saw a small opening on the side of the mountain. "Dad tell Jupiter and Vulcan I need Jason and Leo. The prophecy says one of us three will end her!" Percy yelled to Poseidon who nodded and in a few minutes both of his friends showed up. He pointed to the opening and both boys nodded and all three of them decended towards the throne of Gaea. 

When they got there Gaea was already dressed for battle. 

"Any last words?" Gaea taunted. 

All three boys charged at the primordial, she blocked both Jason and Percy's overhead strikes with her blade before coming inside Leo's swing and kicking him in the chest. She slapped Percy away and than blocked on of Jason's strike's before he got kicked back too. 

"Three against one, that it isn't very fair is it?" Gaea taunted before conjuring up a dirt dagger and throwing it at a stunned Jason. Jason tried to get out of the way but Percy knew it was going to hit him. Percy tried making it to Jason before the dagger did but Leo beat him to it, the knife slid right between Leo's ribs. 

Jason and Percy looked at Gaea with such rage that she involuntarily flinched both demigods attacked. 

"Your turn Perseus." Gaea snarled before kicking him back into a new crack that just appeared returning him to Tartarus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok guys the battle started and one casualty already! This is the pov order statrting with Percy, Piper, Hazel, Leo, Nico, Frank, Jason and finally Annabeth. Each chapter will start from when Polybotes says charge! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 625 26
Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase have made it to The House of Hades, what turns into a one day journey through the house becomes a nightmare for the...
50.5K 969 40
This is it. The doors of death are closed and now the tide has turned. Reyna, Nico and coach hedge are bring the Athena Parthenos to the Greeks and R...
Vanished By amira

Fanfiction

5.1K 550 15
When Hazel and Reyna mysteriously disappear out of the blue Nico's world practically falls apart. Two of the most important people in his life gone...
107K 1.8K 54
If you haven't read House of Hades yet this will be a little confusing and will contain spoilers...