Yhm- Ishru bonding and love 💟

By Venisha2610

Hello wattpaders!! Well,It is my second book.This book is based on Ishita and Ruhii bonding from the Yhm ser... More

After 7 year leaps
After 7 years part 2
Ruhaan part1
Ruhaan part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11 (a)
Author's Note
Part11 (b)
Part 11 [c]
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 15- The Party 🎉
Part 16
Part 16- Continue
Not-Not an update
Part 17
Part 17-Continue
Part 18
Part19

Part 13- Continue

275 12 16
By Venisha2610

It starts with Ruhi sitting on her bed in her room. Ishita asked Ruhi to have dinner but she denied. Ishita comes to her with a plate of food. She asks Ruhi to have it.

"Please stop. Don't try to become my mummy. I won't eat, please leave me alone" said Ruhi.

Ishita persisted with her but she didn't agree. Ishita feed her with her own hand. Ruhi stared at her emotionally. She loved her ishima a lot but was blinded by hatred. Ishita asked her to chew. And then she started chewing the food.

"You know you get irritated when you stays hungry. My daughter couldn't bear hunger. Start eating" said Ishita.

*****Dil se dil ka Rishta plays*****

"My daughter used to love curd rice the most, she used to ask for it. Is the food well made? Actually you know, i didn't made this food and feed anyone for so many years. I am out of practice" said Ishita.

Ruhi was emotional. She started recalling her moments with her Ishima. How Ishita used to feed her.
Suddenly the door bell rings. Ishita told Ruhi that she will check the door and be back.

Ishita goes to attend the door. She opened it and was shocked to see Abhishek.

"Ishitajii, Niddhi is alive" said Abhishek.

"What, is she alive? Niddhi is alive" replied Ishita. Ruhi hears all this and get shocked.

Abhishek told her that Niddhi hit him with her car.

"Yes ishita jii, she has hitten me with her car. And i saw her face clearly. It was Niddhi" said Abhishek.

"Are you sure that it was her. If Niddhi is alive, then Ruhi may be also alive" replied Ishita.

"Yes, how can i forget her face Ishita jii. She is alive" said Abhishek. Ishita was puzzled. She was happy to get a small light of hope. Her ruhi may be alive. She was determined to find Niddhi. Little did she know that her Ruhi is in her house only.

"Abhishek, i have to tell Raman. He will be so happy" said Ishita who was crying with happiness and she went.

"How can this be possible. Ishima will tell papa. How could Abhishek uncle saw Niddhi. I have to do something. I have to inform Niddhi" thought Ruhi who was now very worried.

Ruhi calls Niddhi. On the other side, Ishita went to the Bhalla house. She knocked the door and calls out Raman. Raman opened the door and gets with Ishita for troubling. Ishita told her that she came to say something something. Raman told her that he hate her face. Mr Bhalla told Raman to hear ishita out atleast. Raman denied and told them that her to get lost. Raman told he that she is dead for him and that he doesn't talk with ghost 👻. Ishita told her that he will later regret if he doesn't hear her. Raman told her that he has a habit of regretting later. He goes. She says that he won't change, he never listens to anyone. And she went.

Ishita went in her flat. She saw Abhishek and sprinkles some water on him. She asks Abhishek why is she so drunk. Abhishek told her that it is because of her that Ruhi is not here anyone. I drink to lessen my pain.

Ishita asked him whether he saw Niddhi car number and he nodded.
She takes Abhishek. Ruhi gets worried hearing all this.

They went to Ashok's house. Ishita knocked the door and it was opened by Ashok.

"Arrey Ishita, you came back. You were dead. Enter my door is always open for you. You became more beautiful" said Ashok.

Ishita called Abhishek and he also entered.

"You also didn't change Ashok. You still have this cheap mind" replied Ishita.

Ashok asked her what is she doing with this drunkard that is ex ACP. Ishita told him Abhishek saw Niddhi driving in your car. Ashok denied. Ishita told him to call Niddhi. Ashok told them that it was another women. She called the lady. Ashok told them that she is his GF. The lady acts and told abhishek that she is sorry. Ashok told Ishita that she believed this drunkard. Abhishek told Ishita that he saw Niddhi. Ishita apologizes and goes.

Ishita argues with Abhishek and said that the lady is not Niddhi. Abhishek says that he really saw Niddhi.

"Abhishek you were a police officer before, now you are a drunkard" said Ishita. And she leaves.

"I will make you believe that she is Niddhi Ishita jii" said Abhishek while drinking.

On the other hand, Niddhi thanks the lady. Niddhi calls Ruhi and told her that they left and she thanked her and told her that it is good that you informed me. Ruhi told her that she didn't answer the call before, luckily she then answered.

"Thank you Ruhi. I don't want anyone to know we are alive. Now i am sure that you are on my side" said Niddhi to Ruhi.

"Yes mam, i am on your side only. All these years you raised me" replied Ruhi to Niddhi.

"Fine now i trust you. Now delete my number from your phone. No one should know about our call" said Niddhi. And they end the call.

Appa was talking with secretary. Ruhi was going near secretary and saw Appa. She looks at Appa and recalls her childhood. She introduced herself to them and told them that Ishita let a drunkard entered the flat yesterday and that it is not a good atmosphere for a young girl like me. Ruhi also tell the Secretary that she is going to look for a new flat. One lady comes there and instigate the secretary. Appa told them that her daughter is not like this and that she could get a chance to prove herself. The Secretary also was in favour of Ishita but then the lady told him that Ishita could have stayed with her parents or in-laws. Ruhi was happy thinking that her Ishima and papa would now be away. Appa worries.

On the other side, Mihir came to talk to Raman. He told Raman that Ishita wants pihu's custody. Unfortunately Pihu hears this. Raman started getting angry and says that he hates Ishita.

Amma went to meet Ruhi. She told her that now Ishita will be leaving. Ruhi told her that it is great and that now she will be able to live in peace again. Amma worries and told her that Ishita is not like this. Amma pleaded with her and told her that she will touch her feet in order to beg you but please remove your complaint.
Ruhi stop her by calling her patti. Amma became emotional.

Amma told her "ruhi, now that you have called me patti. Please let my Ishu stay here. She is back after 7 years. Please fulfill this request o your patti"

Ruhi agrees. Amma was delighted.

"Ruhi thank you so much. You know I also had a granddaughter named Ruhi. She would have been in your age only" said Amma. Ruhi had teary eyes and tried to hide it.

"Arey Ruhi, why are your hairs so dry. Does your mom not apply oil in your hairs. Your hairs are so think and long but dry. Stay here, i will apply it for you. I will just come" said Amma and she goes. Ruhi cries and become emotional.

"Why am i becoming emotional and weak. How could i refuse patti. She was begging me and was crying helplessly. How could i refuse her? And i could have made Ishita leave but i am not like her. I can't do this with my loved one" said Ruhi slowly to herself.

On the other hand, Mihir was talking to a lawyer about Pihu custody case. Raman told Mihir that he will kill Ishita for this. I knew that she came here for a motive. She came to snatch Pihu.

The secretary meets Raman and told him that the society decided to make Ishita leave the flat. Raman was happy and thanked him. On his way back, Raman met Ishita and blocked her way.

Ishita told him to let her go. But Raman refused and told her to go away as the society decided to make her leave the flat. He also told her not to think of Pihu's custody. Ishita was shocked and told him to stop making stories. Raman told her that he knows her thinking.

On the other hand, Amma applies oil to Ruhi's hair.

"You know Ruhi, i used to apply oil in ruhi's hair like this. She hate to apply oil in her hair. I used to make her busy in talks" said Amma. Suddenly they heard Raman shouting.

Raman told Ishita that everyone is worried because of her. Ishita told him not to take any stress and told him to sit as he has back pain. Raman told her that the society decided to make her leave. Appa comes and argues with Raman. Raman told him that the Secretary decided this.

"She is a threat to the society lives. Tell her to pack her bags or shall i do it" said Raman. Amma comes there and told him that Ishita will not go aywhere.

"She is a threat to that girl. She complaint against her" said Raman.

Amma told them that Ruhi wants to take her complaint back. Ruhi looks at Ishra. Raman asked Ruhi whether they scared her and asked her not to be scared of anyone.

"Say the truth, did you wish to take back the complaimt by yourself" said Raman and Ruhi nodded.

Suddenly the police comes there. All looked shock. Mr Bhalla asked who call the police. Adi comes and said that he called the police.

"Adi what is all this? " said Raman.

"Papa, you are torturing my mumma" replied Raman.

"Adi do you know the result" said Raman.

"Inspector, see how his anger is. Please arrest him. He treats my mum badly" replied Adi.

Inspector took Raman with him in police custody and asked Adi to come with her mum. Ishita worries. Pihu sees all this and Neelu took her with her inside. Adi takes Ishita with him. Ruhi worries.

So guys this was a long update. Hope you enjoy reading the chapter. If yes please do vote. I will continue to give as many updates as i can when i am free......

Please do vote and comment

Again sorry for all my grammatical mistakes...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 231 2
A short story on how Ishita and Raman confess their love for each other. First published in India Forums in 2015.
114K 4.9K 30
New Story about IshRa ❤️
127K 5.7K 32
Hello!!! Note: This is a completed book!! Started on Feb 22 , 2021 Ended on June 23 , 2021.. This is a RiAnsh story . Not related to the show!! No K...
2.3K 160 26
Hello everyone, I am Shneha Gowricharn and this is me first try to write a fanfiction. The story is inspired from the tv show Ghum hai kisi ke pyaar...