A Ghosts Secrets

Bởi valblue1314

In this story Danny was alone when he stepped into the portal and gained his ghost powers. Danny is held in a... Xem Thêm

Unlikely Meeting
Ghosts Exist
Privacy
Stay Away
Robin The Defense Lawyer
Nightmares
Broken
Combat
First Mission
Barriers
Wounded
Report
Yes Or No
Injuries
The Facility
Shouldn't Exist
Strange Readings
Into The Ghost Zone
The New King
Dangerous
Desiree
Not Reliable
Taken
Rescue Mission
Interrupted
Idiots
Enough
More Harm Than Good
Never Make Fun Of A Halfa
Revealing Secrets
The Halfa
We Need An Army
Prepare For War
We Will Fight
Halloween Special!

To Protect

3.8K 160 104
Bởi valblue1314

Phantom opened the doors and all of the heroes were shocked, there were thousands of ghosts. Some of them were bigger then others, some of them didn't look human, some of them didn't even have a distinct form. Phantom walked out onto a fancy balcony and looked at all of the ghosts, enemies and friends alike were in the crowd.

The ghosts were talking but when they saw Phantom they stopped talking and all of their attention was on him. Fright Knight stood at Phantom's side and Robin couldn't help but be amazed when he looked at Phantom. His cloak moved like it was being blown by some invisible wind and Phantom looked so proud.

He looked confident and it was like he had a purpose, right now he did, an important purpose. Phantom made sure his posture was good before he spoke, "I know many of you are wondering why you were called here. I'm sure even more of you are wondering why these living people are standing behind me and I will tell you."

"I have called you here for several reasons, the first is to inform you that Vlad is once again up to no good. He is planning on not only taking over the human realm but the ghost zone as well and we all know what will happen if he does. Vlad is working with a group of villains from the human realm to create an army to take over the Earth."

"Once he and his associates take over the Earth they will come here to attack the ghost zone and take it over. Another reason I called you here is because these people behind me are heroes in the human realm. It is unlikely that they will be able to stop Vlad themselves, they do not have much time to prepare and they will fall."

"I am not blind to the fact that you will be reluctant to help the living after everything that they've done. That leads to the third and final reason why I called you here, the heroes are going to fight Vlad no matter what. That's why I'm asking you, not as your king but as your friend, as someone that belongs to both worlds to help me fight."

"I am a ghost but I am also human and I will not stand by and watch either dimension fall to ruin because of another halfa. I am asking all of you, for the humans, for the ghost zone, for your family and friends, please help me save both worlds. I know you might not want to help the humans but they aren't the only ones in danger, we'll all fall if Vlad succeeds."

"If you choose to fight I will fight with you and so will the heroes, the humans and the ghosts will fight together to protect both worlds. I'm not asking you to make your decision now and I'm not ordering you to fight a battle where you might get hurt." Phantom held up three fingers, "Three hours, in three hours those of you that wish to fight will come back here."

"If you don't want to fight I won't blame you, I cannot deny that this battle won't be an easy one. I am your king but I won't force you to fight with me, I won't be like Pariah Dark, I care about both worlds and I will fight for each of them. Go back to your homes and think about what I have told you, if you choose to fight I'll be waiting."

Phantom walked back into the castle and Fright Knight followed, once the armored ghost closed the doors they walked to the throne room. Fright Knight smiled at Phantom, "I'm not sure about the others but you convinced me my king."

Phantom smiled at the knight, "Thank you Fright Knight, now we just have to see if the others agree with you."

Artemis huffed, "Okay, wait, can someone please explain what's going on?!"

Phantom mentally sighed, "This is going to be a long three hours." Phantom cleared his throat as he thought of how to explain what was going on to the heroes. "Why don't you just ask questions and I'll answer them."

Everyone nodded and Aqualad asked the first question, "Why did he say 'my king?'" Aqualad asked while gesturing toward Fright Knight and the armored ghost looked slightly annoyed.

"I am the king of the ghost zone, I don't really care for formalities though."

Martian Manhunter actually looked shocked, well they all did actually, "But how can you be a king? You're not even eighteen, not only that but it doesn't seem like you have anyone to teach you, to be your mentor."

Fright Knight looked furious as he came to Phantom's defence, "He might not officially be an adult but he has done more for both worlds then you know. He never had a teacher, he learned everything on his own and fought to protect everyone, even his enemies."

Everyone was a bit shocked by what Fright Knight said and they went through his words in their heads. They had no idea what he meant by 'he has done more for both worlds then you know' but they wanted to find out. Phantom was glad that he was in king mode or he probably would have been embarrassed by what Fright Knight said.

Phantom took a deep breath, "Next question?"

Superman looked Phantom in the eye, "What did he mean when he said that you've done more for both worlds then we know?"

Phantom sighed, "Let's just say that there's a lot you don't know about me and what I've done. I will say that everyone thought I was a criminal for the longest time, they probably still do actually. Other ghosts framed me, as well as a few humans, for things I didn't do so they never cared about the good things I did."

Phantom's tone of voice said that they were done talking about that particular subject. Batman decided to move the conversation along, "And what about that speech just now?"

Phantom paused for a fraction of a second, "I'll be honest, I literally made that speech up as I was talking." Fright Knight smiled as all of the heroes seemed to be in varying degrees of shock as Phantom continued. "You said you'd need an army, hopefully I just recruited you one."

It was now dawning on the heroes that they were actually talking to a king, a king that had proved to be more then capable of doing the impossible. Phantom almost smirked at the looks on their faces, "Anymore questions?" They all shook their heads and Phantom nodded, "Good, we still have a little over two hours so find something to do."

"If you break anything I will not be happy, don't try getting into any of the rooms that are locked, they're locked for a reason." Phantom walked to one of the hallways and once again disappeared, the heroes eventually started wondering around. Robin snuck away from everyone and walked down the hallway Phantom had gone down.

Robin found a large door and he shrugged before he tried walking in, the door wasn't locked so he opened it and looked around. It was the library and it was huge, there were books everywhere and he was well lit so it was easy to see everything. It wasn't long before Robin saw his boyfriend literally flying from shelf to shelf putting books away.

Phantom noticed Robin standing at the door not long after he walked in, "So you found the library."

Robin smiled, "I actually found my boyfriend who's now a librarian."

Phantom smiled and rolled his eyes as he put another book away, "I found a book and looked it up, you'd be a second king. Though I can definitely see you in a dress, I think you'd be a pretty badass queen."

Robin blushed a little and he picked up a book, "I'm going to kill you." Robin threw the book at Phantom's head while he had his back to him and Phantom caught it without even looking.

Phantom put the book away and flew so he was standing next to Robin, "I'm already half dead." Phantom thought for a second, "I would say a really cheesy line right now but you'll probably throw another book at me."

Robin rolled his eyes and kissed Phantom, the two stayed like that for a bit before Robin pulled away and grabbed Phantom's hand. "So why did you come in here anyway?"

Phantom hummed, "Well I wanted to look up whether you'd be a queen or another king. I also wanted to clean up the library a bit since it probably hasn't been cleaned since the dark ages."

Robin laughed a little, "Then I'll help you, I don't exactly have anything better to do." Phantom smiled and the two began cleaning the library, Phantom put the books away while Robin dusted. After almost two hours it looked a lot better and it was almost time to see if any ghosts would come back.

They were about to walk out of the library when Robin saw that Phantom looked tense. Robin grabbed the halfa's hand and kissed him, "Everything will be fine Phantom, you don't need to worry so much."

Phantom smiled, "Thanks." They walked to the doors of the library and Phantom spoke again. "Danny."

Robin froze for a split second, "What?"

"Batman said it before but my real name is Danny, ghosts only tell people their real names when they trust someone enough." Robin smiled and hugged Phantom before they left the library, now they had to see if the ghosts were willing to help.

*****

Well you guys asked for it, two updates in one day! I'll be updating my other story today as well so hooray!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

71.2K 2.5K 38
Danny Fenton is in love with the very famous Dash Baxter. Being only a 16 year old, Danny is very certain he is in love with the boy, regardless of w...
2.2K 58 17
Danny wasn't always a Fenton, he knew something strange was going on when he began to remember things that he never knew before. When his ghost form...
71.9K 2.1K 24
Danny Fenton/Phantom was captured by the GIW and the blinded him only for Danny to be saved by Young Justice. Warning Torture.
21.7K 709 19
Hello everyone, I'm discontinuing this book until further notice I hope everyone enjoys the story that I managed to put out there The story that basi...