ALL MINE |VKOOK|

By PotatoesAndJams

Kim taehyung, the definition of arrogant, never thought that the dumb country boy a.k.a his bestfriend's brot... More

introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Tagged
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
Tagged
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
Tagged
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
Chapter 56
chapter 57
Chapter 58
chapter 59 (Finale)
Epilouge

chapter 3

99.7K 4.4K 7K
By PotatoesAndJams

"Mom i don't want to keep jungkook in this city!!" Suga yelled in frustration looking at his yonger brother who sitting on the couch and playing with miri.

"Yoongi try to understand. Jungkook is too naive and pure. He needs to know how to survive in this harsh world, without depending on anybody. He needs to become more mature." Mrs. Min said weakly smiling at her son.

"Please yoongi ah..." she said in a soft voice and caressed the latter's cheek. Yoongi glared at her slightly for a while and sighed.

"Fine... and call me suga! Not yoongi!" Mrs. Min chuckled at her son and nodded her head.

"But i am not letting him go anywhere alone." Suga said crossing his arms making the woman sigh.

"He never changed.." she thought while nodding her head. Yes, you can call suga the "overly overprotective brother" who never lets anyone hurt his baby brother. And he always shows his soft side to jungkook, which he doesn't do with anyone. His heart has a terrible soft spot for his baby brother. Mrs. Min have lost count of how many boys yoongi beat up because they bullied jungkook.

"Take good care of him ok?" Mrs. Min said even though she already knew that he would take care of the younger like a gem.

Yoongi nodded and walked to living room, sitting beside the younger.

"Hyung, me and miri missed you a lot!!" Jungkook squealed and hugged the older suddenly, almost crushing suga in his tight hug. Miri barked and joined them in the hug by entering a small gap between the males.

"Ah i missed you guys too." The blue haired male said, trying to breathe. Jungkook finally let go of the hug and smiled widely at his brother.

"Saranghe hyung!!"

.

.

.

V tiredly took off his helmet and floped on the couch lazily. The silence of the house was so soothing because both his parents are out on a business trip. His relaxation was interupted by a loud excited bark. He lazily lifted his head up and smiled at his short corgi standing infront of him.

"Come here boy." He gestured and it quickly ran and jumped on him, making him chuckle.

"You missed me huh chopa..." he whispered and ruffled its head as it barked again. He suddenly remembered an image from earlier of a certain boy and his poodle who looked similiar to each other.

"You know. I met two other puppies today like you." He said smiling and chopa tilted its head, listening to the male.

.

.

.

"You are enrolling him in my school?" Suga groaned while looking at his mother. They were having dinner while jungkook was already asleep from the tiring journey of busan to seoul.

"Yes ofcourse." Mrs. Min said munching her food while suga frowned.

"Wow mom. Great. Are you trying to get him killed? You know my school is not the best in disciplinary. It has a a lot of asshole kind of students. And hell! Jungkook can't even survive in a nursery school and you're are planning to put him in mine..great!" The male said throwing his hands in the air while Mrs. Min rolled her eyes.

"Aish stop worrying too much. He will be fine. Besides, you will there with him. So i got nothing to worry about." She said cooly and suga just glared at her, sighing in defeat.

.

.

.

"Chopa! Boy come and get your breakfast." V called as he sleepily made his and chopa's breakfast. The said male came running to him as it heard the word 'breakfast'. He chuckled and placed the bowl full of pedigree (dog food)  on the floor, near to chopa.

"Be a good boy until i come back ok!" He said wearing his leather jacket and chopa nodded at him before digging its head into the food.

The lilac haired male locked his house and walked to his bike lazily. He kissed his van and started the engine, driving off to his bestfriend's house.

.

.

.

"Oh hello there." Mrs. Min said, as she opened the door and taehyung just stared at her with a shook face.

"U-um..i am suga's friend.." he said awkwardly and the woman smiled at him.

"Oh i see. Sorry you must not know me. I am yoongi or should i say suga's  mother." She said and chuckled  making taehyung smile too.

"Ah hello Mrs. Min. I am V- i mean kim Taehyung." He said and bowed.

"Nice to meet you. Well yoongi is upstairs. You can go meet him." She said and taehyung nodded before walking up the stairs.

"Yoongs didn't tell me his family was coming over... that was awkward." He thought and walked inside suga's room, finding for  him.

"Yoongs?" He called out but the room was empty, with no presense of the said male. V turned his head to the bathroom, as he heard the water splashing sound from it.

"Yah! Yoongs! Come out faster!! We are late for school!" He shouted banging on the door harshly. A few muffled voices were heard like "huh?" and "wait". The sound of the shower being turned off could be heard and V got more impatient because of his slow bestfriend.

"Yah!! Yoongs!!" He shouted, giving one more harsh punch on the door and the door broke, bursting open.

His annoyed face turned into a shocked one as he saw a unfamiliar figure which did not belong to yoongi.

"Oh its puppy." his mind screamed as he stared at the other male with wide eyes and mouth hung open.

On the other hand jungkook squeaked when the door busted open and he met eyes with the stranger who looked familiar. But he was not in the state to think about it. He panicked.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! MUMMYYYY!!! HYUNGGGG!!!! MIRIIII!!!!! THEIFFFFFF!!!"" He screamed in a high pitch making taehyung to flinch and break off from his thought. He looked at the screaming male amused.

"Tsk...so noisy.." he thought rolling his eyes and tried to calm down the other.

"Yah yah! Shut up for a while!!!" He said angrily making jungkook to scream even more and burst  into tears.

"Arghh." He groaned in annoyance as his ears hurted from the younger's screams. He gritted his teeth as his face turned red from anger.

The lilac head pushed jungkook against the bathroom wall and covered his mouth with his hand to stop his cries.

"Quiet!!!" He said sternly and jungkook went silent but tears still flowed from his eyes. Taehyung took the moment to examine his features and damn he was impressed. He stared into the younger's wide brown teary eyes which was staring back at him in fear. His pink chubby cheeks which made him look like a bunny and his soft chocolate brown hair making him look so edible.

Taehyung became stiff as he noticed that the boy was wearing a short yet large bathrobe which exposed most of his milky white skin which was covered in water droplets.

"Oh damn ...he looks so....." the older's brain went blank as he stared at the piece of art infront of him.

"Wow he's short...and his face looks like a baby..how old is he.. i don't want to be a pedophile." Taehyung thought and jungkook squirmed under him in fear. V smirked and leaned closer to the helpless boy.

"Hey pup." He whispered huskily to the younger who was frozen in fear. Taehyung was about to speak again but interupted.

"What happened. Jungkook why were you shout- WHAT THE FUCK!! TAEHYUNG WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY BABY BROTHER!?!?" a raged yoongi shouted and pulled the lilac head off his brother.

"Brother?" Taehyung thought as he looked at yoongi and back at his trembling puppy.

"Jungkook ah its ok..hyung is here." Yoongi rushed to the younger and comforted him which made V to widen his eyes more.

"Wth..first time seeing yoongs being sweet..." he thought as he stared at the brothers in disbelief. 

"V what did you do?" Yoongi asked glaring at the lilac haired male even more as he saw jungkook crying.

"Aish i didn't do anything! I thought it was you and entered the bathroom and he started screaming.. so annoying.." taehyung said rolling his eyes and yoongi smacked his head.

"Don't call him that." Suga said crossing his arms and taehyung just glared at him.

"Omo is everything alright here? I heard a scream from jungkookie." Mrs. Min said entering the washroom and jungkook immediately ran and stood behind her.

"Aigoo what happened kookie ah?" She said as she pulled jungkook to come infront but the latter refused to as he saw V.

"Yah why he is scared of my handsome face?" Taehyung whisper-shouted to yoongi who just glared at him.

"I don't know? Maybe because you scared the shit out of that boy!" Suga said back angrily and turned back to his mom and brother.

"He just got scared of taehyung entering so suddenly mom. Sorry about that jungkook ah." Yoongi said softly trying to calm his brother who finally looked up from the floor. 

"Aish jungkook! Stop troubling our guest and greet him properly ok! I'll go make cookies for you taehyung~" she said and walked out leaving jungkook alone helplessly. He looked at taehyung for a second and immediately looked down making the other to frown.

"That scary ajjushi from before." He thought as he gulped.

"S-sorry for s-screaming." The young boy said and ran away to his room before taehyung could reply.

"Aish he's always like that." Suga said sighing.

"You didn't tell me you had a brother. A hot brother actually." Taehyung said as he thought the last part.

"I didn't? Yea.. i have a brother.. his name is jungkook. And he's 16 years old." Yoongi said casually and walked out leaving a shocked taehyung.

"Damn 16 years old..and he looks like a god..." taehyung thought with an amused face but it soon changed into a mischeivious smirk.

"Jungkook huh... nice."

____________________________________

I feel like i messed up a bit😅😅😅 sorry if the chapter sucks..🙏
...

Ok can we just talk about this chin rubbing thing.

Its sooo cute😍😍😝😝😭😭😭💓💓💘 AHDBWJAKSBD oh my gawd💕💕💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 117K 43
Having a hot new jerk of a boss didn't really help jungkook in fixing his already messed up life. -TAEKOOK -bottomkook DO NOT PLAGIARISE🚫
611K 29.1K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.9M 106K 61
Where the devil gets a angel he just cant kill. - "hello little angel" the devil spoke. "h-hello" "whats your name?" the devil inched closer watchin...
763K 33.3K 28
❝ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ, ᴡʜʏ ᴍᴇˀ!❞ ❝ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ, ᴋɪᴍ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ, ɪ ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ.❞ ↑ɢɢᴜᴋ ↓ᴛᴀᴇ