origami ❥ park rosé

By busandite

❝ i love origamis because they're interesting..but i also have an interest in you. ❞ - ✎ lowercase intended ... More

[ prologue ]
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
[ epilogue ]

xxiii

482 33 0
By busandite

it's the day before your birthday, and i'm almost done with the origamis i've been planning to do.

i couldn't even concentrate because i've been thinking about finishing it; and how you would react.

but ever since last week, i haven't been sending you origamis ever since i gave you the rose. you seemed to have noticed it and you seem a little off.

class ended and i was trying to hurry packing up so i can finish the final touches for your present; until i heard one of your friends tell you something that caught my attention.

i decided to hide behind the door, under the window so i can hide there; eavesdropping your conversation between you and your friend.

"[name] you're feeling down, what's wrong?"

"i think i made a mistake."

mistake? what mistake?

"what do you mean?" your friend tells you, and you sighed, looking directly at your desk.

"ever since when i told my secret admirer that i liked chaeyoung, she stopped sending me origamis and the letters after the one with the rose. i'm not even sure if she's devastated, sad or mad because of me; and i'm starting to feel really bad..but i was just telling the truth, maybe it was the right choice.."

i heard every single word of what you said, and i feel somewhat bad for you. i know i haven't been sending you the messages and origamis.

it's because i've been preparing something special..and i hope you'll like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 434 15
A impulsive, aggressive demon starts to have a feeling he had never felt before, love. Over his annoying little prophet Sammy. On the other side Samm...
23.8K 292 38
A collection of Imagines and Prefrences of Marvel characters. This book currently contains imagines and Preferences for: -Tony Stark -Steve Rogers -B...
157K 9.5K 29
The story is about two cousins, Abdulkadir and Hafsah. They both grew up in the same house. Their relationship changed from cousins to couples. Find...
25.3K 489 17
After Carla witnessed Samuel beat his brother badly she felt something that she hasn't felt before. But what would she do about those feelings? Forge...