Survival of the Bands ~One Di...

By 1Dssweetheart

One Direction and Little Mix Fanfiction. Summary/prolog currently in editing. @All Rights Reserved More

Survival of the Bands
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 ~ I'm Only Human
Chapter 12 ~ Aftermath and Dirty Deeds
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 ~ Secrets, Lies, and Vampires, Oh My!
Chapter 15 ~ Dangerous Hunger
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 ~ Desicions and Pain
Chapter 19 ~ The Arrival and Best Friends Forever
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 ~ Good News Strikes Fast
Chapter 22 ~ The Pain
Chapter 23 ~ Snapped
Chapter 25 ~ Are You Hungry?
Chapter 26 ~ He's All Too Right
Chapter 27 ~ Fear, Hurt and Pain. Oh My!
Chapter 28 ~ Deadly Darkness
Author's Note!!!
Author's Note

Chapter 24 ~ Sleepy Head

156 5 0
By 1Dssweetheart

Song for this chapter: Strong ~ One Direction    XD

**Ellie's POV**

Slowly, my eyes crack open, heavily. But, with more determination, I pull them open and scan the room. My previous thoughts and memories are clouded with pain and misery. What happened?

"Thank God." A voice murmurs from beside me.

"Ni..." I whimper. Gently, as though not to break me, his arms wrap around my shaking figure. I settle into his warm and strong arms.

"Shh, sweetheart. Your safe now. They cant hurt you." He whispers. I whimper in response.

"Is the pain back baby?" He asks, worried. Pulling back his wonderful eyes scan my face, searching for any sign of pain.

"No." I whisper. "But, I love you."

"I love you too princess." He whispers.  (A/N: This made me tear up. I can picture this part so clearly. Aw! That is all, carry on reading.)

"Oh my God, El." Perrie yells, running into the room. Gently she rips me from Niall's grip and hugges me, squeezing occasionally.  "Good morning sleepy head."

"Yeah, me too." I mutter, trying desperately to breathe normally.  "Where are they?"

"Somewhere, where they will never be able to hurt you again." Niall answers, rubbing my arm.

"Where though?" I ask, again.

"In the basement." Perrie says, smiling with sympathy.

"Their here?" I ask in horror.

"Yeah, princess. But they cant hurt you." Niall whispers, soothingly.

"And that makes it okay?" I ask, my voice cracking.

"No. But it makes it easier for us to keep an eye on them." Perrie answers.

"Until what? They kill me?!" I scream, trying to regain any strength.

"No. Just until the human blood is out of the lad's systems, and the newness of being turned wears off the girls." Niall explains. Slowly, I nod, realization hitting me like a brick to the head.

"I'm sorry. I was just...freaking out I guess." I say, my eyes filling with tears. Wraping his arms around me, and kissing the top of my head, Niall rubs my back soothingly.

"It will all be okay, princess."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N:   Sorry if this sucked. I know it did. I just have writers block, and couldn't think of anything. But, I felt bad for not updating. So I decided to finish off the chapter I had started anyways. So, this might be re-written if I think it stinks. But, I doubt it since this is kind-of an important chapter. So, yeah. I'll update again soon I hope. I am very eager to finish this story and get it edited. Anywho, have an amazing day my little kitties. XOXO, 1Dssweetheart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 816 22
Just a book full of lesbian little mix smut (: I write them all myself with random ideas I think of myself.
39.6K 613 45
This is a one direction and little mix fanfiction it is about a one direction reunion because all of us miss them and the boys get to meet the girls...
6.9K 250 31
π–²π–Ύπ—Šπ—Žπ–Ίπ—… π—π—ˆ "𝖨 π—…π—ˆπ—π–Ύ π—’π—ˆπ—Žκ¨„οΈŽ" π–»π—ˆπ—π— 𝖫𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁-𝖠𝗇𝗇𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖠𝗇𝖽𝗋𝖾 π–¦π—‹π–Ίπ—’π—‡π—ˆπ–Όπ—„ 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 π—Œπ—…π—ˆπ—π—…π—’ π—Œπ–Ύπ—π—π—…π–Ύπ–½ π–½π—ˆπ—...
8.4K 506 44
Love . . . It can save you. It can ruin you. *Disclaimer: This story in no way intends to defame any of the members of Little Mix, BTS, Mindless Beh...