Long As My Bully Love Me

By TheyLoveMeechie

"Tired of living with demons because they're always inviting more" ~J.Cole😁 Notoria isn't your average 16 ye... More

Notoria💚
New School
Chapter 2
Transformation chp3
Chapter 4
Author A/N
Chapter 5
Author A/N
New Beginnings⁉
Chapter 6❗
Chapter 8😌
Chapter 9♥
A/N
Chapter 10🌟
Chapter 11 pt.1
Chapter 11 pt.2
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
R.I.P🖤🤞🏼😫
THANKSSSSS
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Readd. S. S. B N c cs. C m

Chapter 7💦❗

3.1K 75 53
By TheyLoveMeechie

I woke up around 8 a.m to handle some stuff.

Raye agreed to watch Vaeh since she was still sleep.

I walked to the mall and filled out applications at every store. I got hungry so I walked to the food court.

"So we meet again?" Chris asked.

"Let me find out you following me." I said walking up to the Subway booth.

"😂😂Naw ma, I'm on break."

"Where you work?" "Foot locker." "In here?" "Yep, wassup?"

"Nothing." I said.

"Come on ma, just tell me." "It's none I got to go. I got a long day ahead of me." I said.

"Toria." they called my order.

"That's me." "Your total is $7.38." I reached in my wallet.

"I got it." Chris said laying a $100 down.

"Keep the change." he said. I looked at him crazy.

"😂Why you looking like that?"

"You just gave these folks a whole $100 for a $8 dollar sandwich." I said.

"It's better to spend it while I got it instead of holding on to it and not needing it." he said.

"Ima just assume I know what you mean by that." I said walking off.

"Aye." he jogged after me.

"If you need a job just say it Toria yeen gotta be so difficult." he said.

"Ugh, okay Chris I need a job happy now?" "Very, now come on." *they outfits in mm*

He handed me an application.

"Fill it out and I'll get them to pull yo application and you'll get a call tomorrow." I nodded my head.

*Ring* *Ring*

I sat on one of the lil stools and answered the phone.

Me-Hello?
Unknown-This Notoria
Me-Who's asking?
Unknown- I know it's you now but this Tiffany I got some important to tell you meet me at Starbucks in 20
Me- How I know this ain't a set up Tiffany
Tiffany- Girl it's not just come trust me toria
Me- You wanted me to die just a week ago so why would I
Tiffany-that was like so old girl I matured since then
Me- Righttttt how you even get my number G?
Tiffany- I have my connections toodles....
Me- Ight what ever

I hung up "Where you finna go?" Chris asked as I gave him the application.

"Take care of business." I said. .

"Hollup let me clock out." I walked out the mall. "Lord I got to walk all the way to starbucks."

I started my 10 minute journey to meet up with this hoe.

"You need a ride?" Somebody asked.  "Naw I'm good." I respond without looking back.

"Where you headed?" He asked.

I turned around to see Chris. "What you want?" "You was supposed to wait while I clocked out but I guess you was in a hurry you need a ride?"

"No, I'm straight." I said as I started back walking.

"Toria get yo ass in the car." I rolled my eyes and got in. "Now was that hard?" He said with a smirk.

"Very hard."

"Uhmm where you going?"

"Starbucks."

"You one of them boujee folks I see." he said. "Naw, ion kno none about Starbucks.

I'm meeting somebody then ima finish taking care of my business." I said.

"So we got a long day ahead of us." he said. "Nah I got a long day ahead of me." he laughed as we pulled up to Starbucks.

"Nope we, Ian Got shit to do no ways." I rolled my eyes and got out the car.

*ring* *ring*
Tiffany- I'm in the all black in the back of Starbucks.
Me- What the fuck tiffany
Tiffany- see you soon
*call over*

"You meeting Tiffany?" Chris asked.

"Sounds like it." I walked up to the cashier. "Hey welcome to Starbucks, how may I help you?" She asked.

She was real pretty. 

"Uhmm Chris what you want?" I asked him.

He walked up to the register and his eyes got wide. "Chris what you doing here? I thought you was working." the girl said.

Ian got time for drama so I just walked off to the table where Tiffany was located.

"I got you a Cookies and Cream Latte, Extra whip cream and a cherry." She said. "How I know I can trust you Tiffany? You might poisoned this damn drink." I said

"Girl sit down if I wanted you dead I could've been did it my dad's one of the biggest Kingpins in Compton."

"So you related to James orrrrrr?" I said.

"Girl hell Nahh my dad is the kingpin of the other side of town they in competition I guess" she said.

"So why you fucking with James ain't it's like you not supposed to mess with the other side?" I asked.

"First off James got bomb ass dick and my dad always in the streets.

He don't know half the shit I do.

I'm invisible but enough about that let's get down to business" I took a sip of the Latte

"This shit taste like chocolate milk with ice. How much you pay for this shit?"

"Oh my God Toria just drink it, I'm trying to be nice for once damn." I rolled my eyes.

"Tell me why you got me here? I got stuff to do." I said.

"Ight so read what Jazz texted me." I grabbed her phone as I scrolled through I seen Jazz talking shit about me.

'That bitch should've died ion see why I keep saving her ass, if I had her life I'll kill myself too, she just another hoe trying to fuck James, lien bout being a virgin, all she do is beg for money and rides she another charity case' I read.

"What the fuck this gotta be fake." I said. "Check the contact and number." she said.

I looked it was Jazz's number.

"Why would she say this? Ian never ask her for shit she gave me allat shit even when I refused it." I said.

"I don't know. I guess everybody show they true colors after a while." she said.

"I gotta go bye Tiffany." I grabbed my purse and walked over to Chris.

    Chris P.O.V
After Toria walked off my girlfriend started yelling and shit. "Why the fuck you with her Christopher?"

"Mane chill damn you always jumping to conclusions " I said. "Who is she?" "Her name Notoria, she been through alot and I'm just trying to help her damn."

"Like what? You fucking her?"

"Nah it ain't even like that, shit she ain't even like that, she raising her and her lil sista alone, she ain't got no where to go so I helped her to get a job and I'm just giving her a ride."

"Umhm, I missed you daddy."

I laughed slightly at how bipolar this girl is. "I'll be at yo pla--" I got cut off by Toria. "Chris I'm ready to go."

"Ight here go the keys gone get in the car." she walked off.

"I love you baby, I'll see you later" my girlfriend, Keysha, said. "Okay, love you too." I kissed her then went to the car.

"What happened?" I asked Toria, "Nothing. Can you just take me home?"

"I thought you had other stuff to do?" she just looked out the window so I pulled off.

She was singing a song lowly under her breath.

Easy on the eyes
Truth is like a loaded gun
You don't wanna point that thing round here
Leave all your skeletons up here
This is real life
And you've been living fictional
I don't wanna hurt your heart, my dear
But if I gotta cut you, know I will Cause I've given you
Damn near every chance to make it possible
Have it all but all you do is build up all the fears
And drown us in your tears But I pray for ya, pray for ya
I'll pray, I'll pray, yeah
When all this pain is gone
When all this blood has run
When my heart's an empty gun
When all this pain is gone
When all this blood has run
When my heart's an empty gun
When my heart's an empty gun Cause I can't even feel the sun
Fighting with the shadows that you cast
I still see the mask
And now we're in the light
You've been hiding all along
I don't wanna hurt your heart, my dear
But the air is crystal clear

"Damn you can sing?" I asked "A lil why?" "A lil mannnnn you sung the shit out of that song. What was you singing?"

"Uhm, Thanks and Pray/Empty Gun by Bishop Briggs."

"That junt live. You know I can sing too?" I said. "You lien?" "Nahh I'm for real I just choose not to." she laughed as it started pouring down rain.

She just stared out the window.

"It's so pretty outside." she said. "You like the rain?"

"I love it. It feels like I'm not crying alone for the first time. The rain is my peace." She said.

"What you mean by that?"

I pulled up to an open field surrounded by trees. "What you doing?" She asked.

"You love the rain so much let's get in it." "Noooo you'll get sick." she said. "Oh well😂, I'll take being sick as long as you happy ma " she smiled and got out the car.

I watched as she twirled in the rain.

I recorded so many videos of her playing in the rain and posted them on snapchat.

"Come on Chris, you gone let me have all the fun by myself?" she screamed as she ran through the field laughing. I chased after her and snuck behind her and picked her up in the air.

She laughed so hard.

"You scared me bruh." she said struggling to get out my hold. I let her go then ran.

     Toria P.O.V
I was having the most fun I've ever had my whole entire life. I ran through the forest.

"Ay, Chris." I yelled.

"Wassup? You straight?" "I found a pond look at it sparkle and the fishes look so happy." I said.

I sat on the rocks surrounding it and admire it's beauty.

"You really like nature?" He asked.

"Since I was a little girl, I used to believe that nature knew what I was going through and it would just call my name. I got in trouble for sneaking out just to lay on the grass and watch and feel the rain fall on my skin."

"Damn, it's like yo bestfrann?"

"Some like that nature knows all my secrets, sometimes I wish it'll talk back, you know what I mean?"

"Nah, explain." he said.

I laid back on the rocks. "Nobody ever understood me. I've been torn down, broken, cheated, mistreated and everything else known to man.

I did it to protect others just to make them happy and so have the earth.

People don't appreciate it enough and I feel like I can relate with it. I wish people would understand and realize it's not easy being me and I'm trying to be strong every day but just like the earth I'll eventually become extinct and nobody would even care.

I'll just come back as another life form." I said. "Damn, Toria that's deep."

"Yeah."

I looked at my reflection in the water.

"Thank God ion look like what I been through." I said.

I looked over and didn't even realize Chris was gone or that the sun was setting.

I took a picture of the water and the sunset then got up to look for Chris.

"Chrisssss" I yelled through the forest.

Out of no where something pulled me in. My first instinct was to swing as fast as I could. "Damn chill ma, it's Chris you hit like a nigga bruh."

"I'm so sorry you scared the hell out of me😂"

   Chris P.O.V
She was laughing so hard, then she stopped and just started crying.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know, it wasn't you " she said.

"You was just having fun." I said confused as fuck. "Yeah. Can you take me home, we soaken wet, Raye must be worried ian answer her calls, it's dark, and I'm hungry."

"😂Ight, come on Toria." on the ride home she fell asleep.

I stopped by McDonald's and got her a number one. I was driving around because she never gave me the address.

After a couple more minutes I woke her up. "I got you some to eat Ma."

"Thanks." "No problem, what's yo address?" "My bad--" After she told me the address she started going in on her food.

"😂Slow down, it ain't going no where."

"😂I'm sooo hungryyyyy." she said. I reached over for a fry and she smacked my hand away.

"Damn, I can't get one."

"Little word of advice never I mean NEVERRRRR touch a girl's food especially if she pregnant, it bring out a whole other crazy side."

"😂Ight damn but can I get one fry." I said she looked at me crazy then handed me one she bit off.

"lol really bruh you so green." "😂Here mane." she handed me her fries.

I put a handful in my mouth to see her reaction. She was dancing in her seat while eating till I handed her, her fry container back.

She started crying "Why you do thattttt?" She said like a damn two year old.

"I know you ain't crying for real. I bought the shit and can't get none that's crazy." She turned her head and flicked me off.

"You so damn spoiled." I pulled up to another McDonald's and got her a large fry this time.

She started jumping and dancing in her seat. "You a whole headache and stop acting three." "Sowwy " she said. Ian never understood why people messed with her she a dope ass female.

She could be a nigga's bestfrann, homie, girl, and momma all in one.

I pulled up to Raye house. .

"See you later spoiled ass😂." she grabbed her stuff.

"😂Lemme lone, bye bestfrann." she said "Bestfrann?" I asked "Yup, you earned that title " she walked away.

"That girl some else" I said to myself.

   James P.O.V
I was at the crib chilling with Jazz, Wiz, and Smoke.

"Ay, anyone of y'all heard from Toria?" Smoke asked. "Nah, wassup?" Wiz replied.

"Don't she supposed to be taking the girls trick or treating?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's only 8 let me call her." smoke said. He put the phone on speaker as it rung.

    Smoke P.O.V
Lil Sis❤-Hey
Me-Hey sis, You still taking the girls trick or treating tonight?
Lil Sis❤- The Girls?
Me-Bre and her friend
Lil Sis❤- Umm where they at?
Me-The house
Lil Sis❤- Where you at?
Me- James crib
Lil Sis❤- Drop them off to me, cause ian going over there
Me- Ight sis say less
Lil Sis❤- Okay bye
Me- Bye
*call over*

I looked up everybody was just starring at me. "What?" I asked.

"You really think I'm finna trust her with my sister alone?" James said. "Nigga you really doing to much" I said.

"AY, BREE AND MARIAH LET'S ROLL" I said standing up.

"Let me find out they ain't the only one's who getting goodies tonight" Wiz said.

"How? My Baby momma out of town" I said. "Not by her we talm bout yo lil ho Toria." James said. "Nigga you foul." I said becoming irritated.

Bree and Mariah came running from the back. "Where we going?" Mariah asked.

"Toria taking y'all trick or treating"

"Yayyyyyyy" both screamed. Mariah don't know Toria she just happy bout going trick or treating.

We started walking out the door. "Don't Make her shit loose, I still gotta get my turn." James called out. I was finna say some but he ain't even worth it.

*In the car*

"Uncle Smoke?" Bre said. "Wassup lil lady?" "We dont have costumes" she said. "Why not?" I asked.

"James never took us every time I asked he said no."

"Damn, I'll get y'all some real quick"

*At Raye house*
*Knock* *Knock*

"Who is it?" Toria said. "Who else big head ass little girl." she opened the door. "Why you always checking pinto bean body shaped ass nigga" I laughed at her slow ass.

"But naw for real sis the girls ain't got costumes " I said.

While she brung me and the girls a plate of food out.

    Toria P.O.V
I cooked dinner for us so the girls wouldn't be hungry while we was out. I cooked steak, fully loaded bake potatos, broccoli with cheese, yellow rice, and a strawberry cake.

When Smoke said the girls didn't have costumes I was mad ass hell.

"Why they ain't got costumes it's Halloween, you know how hard it's gone be to find some." I said as Raye grabbed her plate and sat on the couch.

"Tell her what you told me Bre." smoke said.

"I told my brudah to get us costumes but he kept saying No so I just forgot about it." she said.

"Owee I fucking hate that nigga bruh, Smoke give me the keys while y'all eating I'll get them some to wear." He tossed me the keys.

I hopped in the car and called Wiz.

👉🚪-Wassup
Me-Why the fuck stupid ain't get them no damn costumes but let them come knowing they aint have shit to go in
👉🚪-Shit ion know, he right here and you on speaker he hear everything

Me- Say less, you an ole stupid magget ass nigga on my life you can smoke weed and get high but can't get no damn costumes...oh my god I hate you you need to hurry up and die bitch.

I hung the phone up and threw it on the other seat. Muthafucka live to make my life difficult.

I pulled up to Wal-Mart to get them some costumes.

All I seen was princesses and ninja turtles. Fuck it I just got them the princess.

I rushed home to make sure they had enough time to trick or treat.

*at home*
The girls put their costumes on.

"Y'all ready to go?" "Yessssss" they screamed. "Pose for a picture my princesses." they both posed.

Caption: Taking my future queens trick or treating @NoLoveJames
I tagged James just to be petty.

Caption:Happy Halloween from my baby munchkin.

*In the car*
"We gotta stop and get my kids." Smoke said. "Okay, How many do you have?"

"😂2 they twins, Christina and Christian." he said. "Why everybody make it sound like you got a whole army?"

"Ion kno and don't care I love my kids and I'm there for them so fuck what they talm bout." I nodded my head then I heard my song on the radio.

Me, Bree and Mariah started singing with the radio.
I would tell you that I love you tonight
But I know that I’ve got time on my side
Where you goin'? Why you leavin' so soon?
Is there somewhere else that’s better for you?
What is love if you’re not here with me?
What is love if it’s not guaranteed?
What is love if it just ups and leaves?
What is love if you're not here no more?
What is love if you’re not really sure?
What is love? What is love?
Tell myself I wouldn't cry when you're gone
But I know it's easier said than done
Look at me, look at me choked up now
Try to tell you but it won't come out
What is love if you’re not here with me?
What is love if it’s not guaranteed?
What is love if it just ups and leaves?
What is love if you're not here no more?
What is love if you’re not really sure?
What is love if it just ups and goes?
 can’t live without ya (I can’t live without ya)
I can’t live with ya (I can’t live with ya)
What goes around will come right back around
You won't know 'til it hit ya
We were supposed to be
We were supposed to be an empire
"Damn y'all had a whole concert" Smoke said as we pulled up to I'm guessing his house.

"Ms.Toria you sing really pretty." Mariah said. "Thanks, you did to baby." she smiled and started back talking to Bre when the twins got in. They so cute.

Christian was just starring at me.

"Hey how old you is?" I asked. "Four" he held up four fingers.

"You pretty." he said.

"Thanks you're a handsome lil thing." I said. "Yall this TeTe Toria, Toria this is Christian and Christina."

"Hey TeTe Toria." they said at one time.

"Hey yall ready to get some candy?" All the kids screamed yes.

We took them to the rich part of town so they can get some big stuff.

......After a couple hours of riding around the kids bags was full and Navaeh was sleep.

We pulled up to Wendy's to get some to eat.

"Welcome to Wendy's how may I take your order?"

"Yes could we get four chicken nugget kids meals, barbeque sauce in all, 1 boy 3 girls and Hi-Cs, on the second order can I get a four for four, honey mustard, and a sprite" Smoke said.

"Would that be all sir?" "Yep."

"Your total for the first order is $22.36 and the second order is $4.37 pull up to the next window."

I started to reach for my money.

"Chill I got it but what if I say I got you yo own place, it's paid off, close to school, and big enough for you, yo momma, and Vaeh." Smoke said.

"Don't be fucking lien Smoke." I said.

"I'm dead ass serious Toria. It was my grandma place she died a year or so after the twins was born. It's furnished and everything.

We can stop by there after we get the food if you want." "Hell muthafuckn yea."

We paid for our food and left then we pulled up to a house right down the street from Jazz and James.

"Oh my god."

"I know you dont wanna be around them but it's for the best Toria."

"I can't do this Smoke, I should've went with my first plan." "Which was to put Vaeh in a adoption home and leave Compton till you ready to come back? Toria that's selfish and trifflant ass fuck and you know that shit." Smoke said.

"Wait, how did you know bout all th--"

"Toria I seen the papers by yo bed when you went to get the girls costumes. I figured this would be a better solution."

"Ugh you right I guess I did it so she could at least have a better life unlike i did."

"How you know that Toria? Seriously tell me how would you know if she'll have a better life or not without you there?

What I tell you bout running away and this ain't even an option. You Are Moving Into This House First Thing Tomorrow Morning!! Now come on so you can look inside." he got out the car without even letting me speak.

I let the kids out the back and got Vaeh out her car seat. It was cold so I wrapped her blanket around her.

"Here we are your new home plus the girls can spend the night all they want and Jaden and Christian." I walked through the house it was so beautiful, it wasn't as big as Jazz or James house but it was big enough for us.

Every room was fully furnished, it's only 3 bedrooms, there was an all minion room I'm getting (I LOVE MINIONSSSSSS), a plain all black and white room, and a room with a crib and baby play pins and all.

"There's no way all this been here?" I said. "It hasn't I fixed this up a long time ago for a get away place for my kids and just so happened you like exactly what Christina likes, which is minions, the black was Christians, and the baby room was for my other daughter but she was a stillbirth."

"Awwwwww, I'm sorry for yo loss." I said hugging him.

"It's coo, it wasn't her time but don't worry we've only been here once or twice." he said.

"Okay." I sat on the couch next to the kids. "Don't think I'm a mean Tete but it's candy expection time, Ian gone take nothing I got Munchkin candy to eat😂 but people crazy these days you gotta be safe " they all brung me they bags as I was going through them my phone started ringing.

Me- Hello
Ex-Bestfrann- Where you at?
Me- Why?
Ex Bestfrann- I just seen somebody that look just like you move next door and Smoke car parked outside so I was just wondering
Me-Uhmp, that's me
Ex Bestfrann- Aw, so you moving in right there or some?
Me- Yea bye
Ex Bestfrann- I guess

     Jazz P.O.V
I low key miss Toria but she a fake ass bitch. Tiffany showed me the messages of her calling me a slut, saying I use niggas for money and I sell my body.

Like that's crazy considering I took her in like family but anyways.

When Smoke left to take the kids to Toria I got into an argument with James.

"James you need to chill calling my bestfrann all out her name." I said.

"Yo bestfrann? you was just saying you didn't fuck with her bruh that's crazy you aint no better than me."

"James you some else you know that right? That girl been there for you through whatever and this how you treat her go the fuck to hell." I got up.

"Wiz lets go." he shook up with James then went back to my place.

We went to the bedroom and y'all already know what happened ya girl needed to relieve some stress.👅💦

I was laying on Wiz chest when he got a call all I heard was I'm on the way.

"Where you going?"

"Handle some business." he said. "When you coming back?"

"No time tonight love you baby."

"I love you too." I'm use to him always being so busy it's like he married to the streets.

After he left I ran my bath water.

Damn he just had to leave I got a bunch of stress left.

I miss Toria so much it's crazy she'll be right there in the bed getting on my nerves and talking my ears off I hope she okay.

I got out the tub and just threw my robe on after I freshened up.

I was laying in bed when my doorbell rung. "Jazz answer the door" my momma yelled to me.

I got up and it was James.

"What the fuck you want?" I asked.

"Mane why you acting like that?" He said walking up on me. "You always bullshitting." he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"What I do?" He asked while licking his lips.

"You always do this James, you fuck up then come over here and think all this smooth talking gone get me to fall back in your arms." I said.

"You got mad cause I was talking bout Toria right?" "Yeah." I replied.

"But you been sleeping with me this whole time so how can you judge me when you in the same boat I am." he said.

I looked into his eyes and he showed no emotion.

He had a look I couldn't recognize, a look so scary but loving at the same time. "I'm sorry baby." I said kissing his lips I grabbed his hand and led him to my room.

      EXPLICT SCENCE
I locked my room door and he started kissing me so passionately.

I laid back on the bed as he left passion marks all over my neck. "J stop teasing pleaseeeeee." I cried out.

He smirked. "You in charge baby." he said.

I removed my robe and climbed back on the bed and sat on his lap.

I rubbed down his body and stuck my hands in his pants. "You ready?" I asked him.

He just laid back.

I pulled his length out and shoved the whole thing in my mouth.

Once he got close to his peak I licked his tip and slurped it. He grabbed my hair as I let him cum in my mouth.

Once he was finished I got on all fours.

"Get a condom out my nightstand." I rubbed my pearl then he thrusted hard into me.

"Ow shit." he was going fast and hard.

I grabbed the bed sheets and curled my toes he was bigger than Wiz so I still ain't used to his size.

He grabbed me by my neck lightly and pounded himself into me harder.

"Oh my goddddd I can't take it." I said.

He covered my mouth I was so close, he pulled out and turned me over on my back.

He thrusted in me roughly pulling out slowly hitting my g-spot every time.

I curled my feet and held on to the bed sheets for dear life. "I'm finna cum J" I screamed.

"Hold that shit." "I can't please let me cUMMMMMMM OH SHIT." I yelled the last part. He was mad so I climbed on top and started riding him like it was no tomorrow.

I was reaching my peak again but I had to hold it. He started smacking my ass, driving me crazy.

"Fuckkkkk." I screamed.

He turned us over and started going rough. His sweat was dripping and I could feel him in my insides.

I was cumming again back to back, he put my legs in the air for me to hold and shoved the rest of his self inside me.

He started panting harder.

"Fuck." was all he said right before he cummed. He fell on top of my body.

"Damn Jazz."

"My pussy hurt J." he laughed as he pulled out of me. My shit hurted so bad it felt like somebody kicked me in it.

He went to the bathroom I guess to freshen up.

I tried to get out the bed but I fell on the floor. "You straight?" He ran out the bathroom with nothing but a towel around his waste.

"I tried to remove the covers so we could lay down but my legs to weak."

"😂 come on." he lifted me up and took me to the guest room. "I'll wash yo covers they most likely won't be done in time so we'll sleep in here " I nodded my head and laid ass naked in the bed while my cat felt numb as hell.

He came out the shower a few minutes later. "Ay, who that moving in across from us?" He said getting in the bed

"Ion know she kind of look like Toria and is that Smoke car?"

"Hell yeah." he said. I called Toria on speaker.

.....*fast forward*
"Damn she got my nigga moving her into his get away house and shit." James said.

"Welp ain't none we can do about it." I said getting back in bed.

I laid on his bare chest. "

Ay, James?" "Wassup?" "When can we get serious I'm tired of hiding us?"

"What type of question is that mane you mess with my nigga this just a lil stress reliever for now." he said.

"But I'm with him only to stay close to you bruh."

I said getting irritated it's like he don't give a fuck about nothing. "Well you knew what it was when we started."

"Get out James you so fucking selfish only care about yourself, it's crazy I fell in love withchoo." he grabbed his stuff.

"That ain't my problem ma, you fell in love after I told you not to so that's yo problem." he walked out the door. I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces even Wiz never made me feel this way.

      James P.O.V
I got back home to check on my momma.

"How you feeling?" She was sitting up watching t.v. "Better I been taking my meds and going to therapy and moving around more."

"That's good momma." I said. "Yep is Toria still with the girls?" She asked.

"Yeah, you know smoke moved her right across the street." "Yeah I know she called and told me. I just wish you'll stop messing with these fast ass heifers and realize what the hell you got in front of you including that thot ass ho Jacqueline."

"Her name Jasmine and Ian got time for this today."

"Boy I outha smack the hell out of you. I had time to push yo ole big headed ass out you got time to listen to me.

That girl ain't did shit to nobody so why y'all choose to fuck with her?

Ahhhhh don't answer cause y'all think she weak? She been through so much she believe it too and y'all taking advantage of that girl cause she letting y'all cause she dont know her own self worth but trust me allat just making her stronger and you gone sholl hate it when Karma allow her to bite y'all in the ass cause hell has no fury like a woman that has been scorned." She said shaking her head and walking off allat aint got none to do with me.

"Sure I love you tho." I said.

"Uhmhm, love you too and the girls spending the night with Toria, she texted and told me."

I nodded my head and went to my room. I pulled out an already rolled blunt and lit it.

'Now you know you don't need them drugs'

'Ssshhh let the mane smoke it he stressed' 'Both of y'all shut up y'all driving him crazy already'

...I started hearing the voices again.

"Get out of my head." I said they continued to talk. "SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I END ALL OF US." I yelled.

The voices silenced I looked over to see a figure it looked just like my auntie.

'Baby take yo medicine, this road you heading down ain't gone lead you to nothing but an early grave.'

"Auntie this really you?"

'I'm still dead but I earned my guardian angel wings and I chose you cause this is crazy.

Put the weed down and grab yo medication and take it.'

...I put the blunt out and did as she said.

I've always loved my aunt she was my world but when she passed when I was 7 I never been the same.

"I love you tete."

'I love you too baby get some rest.' then her image faded. I turned the lights off and finally dozed off.

      Toria P.O.V
Smoke took Christian home since Jaden wasn't here.

I already told Raye everything.

"Who getting they nails done first?" "Meeeeee." Bre screamed I got her polish and sat it on the table.

I went to get they cookies out the oven so they could cool and the girls can decorate them. Smoke went and got us some snacks, extra clothes, and food.

I went to the living room.

We was watching MOANA. "Come on BreBre." I said I started doing her nails a bright pink then started on Mariah purple nails while hers dried.

Christiana chose blue.

I gave them spa treatments and all.

We was now in my room. I laid Vaeh down after I put her crib in my room.

They started throwing pillows at me so we had a pillow fight, once they was all tired out we climbed in my bed with the t.v on Disney channel.

Bre laid on my chest. "I love you Toria." "I love you too BreBre." I rubbed my hand through her hair.

"Goodnight Ms.Toria. I had fun." Mariah said. "Yeah I did too." Chrissy said.

"Y'all can just call me Toria and Good night I did too."

*Ring* *Ring*

Me-Wassup
Wiz-You still got the girls?
Me-Yea they staying with me tonight why?
Wiz-No reason I'm bored as hell, Jazz ain't answering and everybody else busy
Me-Sooooo I was your last choice
Wiz-Shit not really I could've called alot of other people but I figured you was just as bored
Me-I guess
Wiz-What you been up too?
Me- getting by what bout you?
Wiz- Shit you already know getting money just staying low key and out the way....

........Me and Wiz got on face time and just ended the night. He aint as bad as I thought, he just get caught up in shit alot.
      6,171 words👅💦....Vote, comment, follow. Thanks for reading Long as my bully loves me. Not the best chapter but I had to get yall a lil some some.-Kissesss💋*don't forget to check out my other book:N A D I A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 6.3K 27
Carter can't stand it when anyone touches him. As depression eats away at him, his parents only seem to make things worse. They call him a disappoint...
4.5M 101K 49
Dakota is just like every other 17 year old high school senior. Or that's what everyone thinks. Everyone sees Dakota as this funny, sarcastic, and...
White Lies (Book 1) By Lily W

Mystery / Thriller

10.6M 179K 44
Jesabel is a liar. When her only friend mysteriously disappears, she does what comes naturally. She keeps her truth from the world. Without warning...
1M 31.9K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...