Taka of Fairy Tail

By TakaKazami

A story of a would girl in the magical world. She tries her hardest to live, and survive in the harsh world... More

Taka Kazami
Yoru the Exceed
~Author's Note~
Day 1 - The Beginning
Day 2 (Part 1) First Day
Day 2 (Part 2) *Flashback*
Day 2 (Part 3) Newbie
Day 3 - New Friends
Day 3 - PARTY!!!
~Authors Note!!!~
Day 3 (Part 2) - Memories... OF MARRIAGE?!
A day with Natsu
Cursed
New Friend and New Partner
Another Job
A/N
Meeting a celebrity
STOP READING THIS

~Author's Note~

69 1 5
By TakaKazami

Hi guys! Its me again! Taka! How are you all doin? Fine I hope! Hey! how are you guys liking my story so far? I hope you like it... Do me a favor, fans. Comment below: *Natsu x Taka= NaTa*

1) How cute NaTa is so far?  Rate from 1 to 10.

2) Are you starting to like NaTa over NaLu or any Natsu shippment? (I've had fans tell me that they changed when they read my story. PLEASE TELL ME! I REALLY WANNA KNOW. If not, thats ok. I'll change you eventually. >:3 )

3) Any ideas that you guys have for a NaTa scene. Your idea may be used in my story!

Alright, thats all for now. Gotta go write more! Wish me luck! Ok! BYEEEEEE! :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 6.3K 37
Lucy Heartfillia, a proud wizard of the Fairytail Guild, overhears her best friend and crush, Natsu Dragneel saying, "Lucy? I don't like her, she's p...
2.7K 105 24
The new adventure of natsu and his friends but what's this a new dragon slayer apeared and what's this she has a big secret that just might be big en...
208K 5.8K 21
When Lucy finally realizes she likes Natsu after a certain White-haired mage, "accedently" pushes Lucy which caused her to trip and fall on Natsu and...
15.1K 409 30
When Lucy Heartfilia loses her memory during an accident that occurred during a job, all of Fairy Tail, especially Natsu Dragneel, is devastated. The...