My Forced Marriage

Oleh hipsterposer

Savannah's POV... Lebih Banyak

My Forced Marriage
Introducing me
"The gang"
Jake Evans
We're living together?!?
Monopoly Deal
Chesca
can i kiss you?
Just forget it :P
Im legend- wait for it
PLS READ HUEHUE

Love you too

2.7K 83 2
Oleh hipsterposer

Jakes POV

After that lovely morning, I decided maybe I should take vannah on a date.

Even when I'm not that kind of guy, she deserves it.

I made reservations at the best restaurant in town. It was quite expensive to be honest but I totally knew it was gonna be worth it.

Plus, I was rich.

She was on the couch, eating Cheetos, a can of coke by her side watching spongebob. God, I love her.

I decided to Surprise her though, I sneaked at the back of the couch and yelled "vannah!"

She screamed and her bag of chips, well, it's on the floor. She looked around and saw me, she gave a smile.

Shit. I know that look, I'm dead.

I started running for my life, I took a quick peek behind me and I saw nothing.

Shit. That makes it worse. I look around, still nothing, "vannah?" I asked.

"Vannah?" I tried again, yet nothing.

"Boo" she whispered and sprayed me with whip cream. I was shocked. Like where the hell was she hiding?

She was laughing at me, haha not surprised.

I took the bottle and sprayed her too. Haha my turn to laugh 😂

She looked at me. Ever so slowly, she walked up to me.

I was confused. I didn't know if she was going to slap me, or kiss me.

Can't be anything in between.

"You know I love you,right?" Said laughing nervously. "Yeah, love you too" she said with a sincere smile.

She was beautiful. All I've ever wanted.

"Which gives me the right to do this" *slap* knew it.

That was..... Amazing

After a few hours, we decided to start getting ready for our date 😄

I was really excited. I mean, come on, vannahs hot. Plus she'll be in a sleeveless dress.

Please be reminded I'm a dude. I got my needs.

Let's see what happens

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

109K 4.9K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
96.7K 4.5K 38
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
70.2K 3.1K 171
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
16.7M 645K 63
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...