ALL MINE |VKOOK|

Von PotatoesAndJams

Kim taehyung, the definition of arrogant, never thought that the dumb country boy a.k.a his bestfriend's brot... Mehr

introduction
chapter 1
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Tagged
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
Tagged
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
Tagged
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
Chapter 56
chapter 57
Chapter 58
chapter 59 (Finale)
Epilouge

chapter 2

113K 4.5K 7.1K
Von PotatoesAndJams

"Arghh" the lilac head groaned as he lifted himself up from the bed of the hotel room. He looked beside him and saw tiffany sleeping or rather snoring like an elephant with fucked up hair and drool on her face.

"Fuck i feel sick." He cursed and wore his clothes back on irritatedely. He looked at tiffany one last time before ditching her in the hotel room and walking out of it.

He walked out to find his darling, van parked right outside the hotel. With a charming smile, he walked over to it and kissed its head as he always does.

"Good morning van darling." He greeted his bike and hopped on it not bothering to wear his helmet.

*ring ring*

"yea suga... whats up?" He said after attending the call.

"Yah! Today we have english exam! Hurry up and get your ass here!!!" Suga's voice blared through the speaker of the phone.

"Yea yea. Will be there in 5 mintues." The latter said and cut the call, starting his bike engine. He drove off at the highest speed as possible.

.

.

.

"Just look at seoul jungkookie! Isn't it cool?!" Mrs. Min said cheerfully as they walked out of the train station to the main road for finding a taxi. Jungkook nodded smiling slightly looking at the tall buildings, huge population, busy and noisy streets. Everything was so new to him. It was nothing like the pleasant, peaceful village he used to live in, when he was in busan.

He held Miri more securely in his arms and walked cautiously, not wanting to create trouble in the new place.

"Jungkook ah, go to the bus stand over there ok? Eomma will go to washroom and come back quickly." Jungkook's mom said motioning the kid to the direction of the bus stand and walked away to find a public bathroom around the area.

"Jungkook stood there cluelessly like a lost child and walked towards the direction which his mother told.

"Miri we are gonna go there alone! Hwaiting!" He whispered to his poodle which was in his arms and miri barked back saying an 'ok!'.

The brown haired male walked slowly while petting his poodle, obvlious to the loud engine sound coming towards him.

"FUCK!" taehyung growled as he quickly shifted his vehicle towards the right as he saw a figure infront of him. Thanks to all the gods out there as he regained his posture and luckily didn't fall or hit on the road. He put a sudden break, stopping with a huge force and panted lightly, trying to comprehend what just happened. He could have almost hit a person or almost died as he put the sudden break.

He immediately looked at van to see if its ok and had no damages. Luckily it did not. He sighed in relief but frowned as he heard a fragile voice behind him.

"M-miri are you ok?" Jungkook asked as he was trembling, kneeling on the road. Just when he turned and saw the bike almost hitting him, he kneeled on the road in fear, hugging miri tightly. And now he was checking if miri was ok and luckily she was.

"Yah!! Are you blind!!" A rough growl blared from behind making the 16 year old to flinch and tremble more. He shakily stood up and turned around to look at a furious male.

"I-i am sorry-

"If something happened to my bike, you would be a dead meat by now!!!" The lilac head screamed in anger and annoyance without looking at the other. 

Tears started to flow down jungkook's face as it was the first time someone is screaming this angrily at him. Moreover, the male looked so scary, his face red, thick furrowed eyebrows. teeth gritting loudly and the rage in his sharp dark eyes. Jungkook was so used to being around gentle and kind people that this was like a horror movie to him.

The one minute silence of jungkook's sniffles were broken by a quite agressive bark from miri to taehyung.

"M-miri! Stop!" Jungkook tried to shush his cute little angry dog which was glaring and barking at taehyung for making it's owner to cry.

"Yah!! I will sue you and your damn dog!!! Get out of my sight!!!!" The lilac head roared and the brown haired male flinched, finally looking up to see the raged male with his glassy eyes. Taehyung's breath hitched as he felt heat rushing through his body.

"Oh damn...." His mind thought as he stood there stunned, looking at the younger male. 

"Cute.." a voice said in his mind and he immediately shook his head, mentally slapping himself.

"Wha- heyyy! Wait!" The older shouted in surprise as he saw the the little boy running away like a kid trying to escape from the monsters.

"Shit..." V muttered as he lost sight of the strange boy who he just met. He sighed and walked back to van, still having the image of that boy in his mind.

.           .          . 

Jungkook panted as he finally reached the bus stop, escaping from the scary stranger.

"We are safe miri." He said, taking the poodle out of his jacket in which he was hiding it to keep it safe from the angry male before.  Miri barked and licked his nose to comfort the trembling boy who was still traumatized from the incident earlier.

Jungkook's lip curved into a upside down moon, looking like one of those sad emoji.

"I just made someone angry. I am such a bad person." The latter said sadly and looked at miri which tilted it's head to the side cutely while listening.

"Jungkookie. I am back." Mrs. Min said wiping her hands with tissues as she entered the bus stop.

"What happened jungkook ah?" She asked with concern, as she looked at the shaking male.

"E-eomma, i don't wanna be here. Its scary. I wanna go back to our village." He said, looking at his mother with pleading eyes.

"Aigoo.. jungkook. You shouldn't be a scary cat like this! You are 16 now! And this city will help you to be independent and make you more braver. I promise that you will like it later on! Please give it a try." She said kissing the boy's hair and pinching his cheeks.

"Y-yes eomma." Jungkook muttered softly, to not disapoint his mother.

.

.

.

"Where the fuck were you?" Suga growled as he was annoyed and slumped back on his seat.

"Aish just leave it yoongs. I made it on time right..." taehyung said lazily, sitting on his chair and looked out the window. Suga sighed and placed his head on the table to take a short nap. Taehyung just looked out the window, thinking about the small boy earlier.

"I didn't get to see his features properly." He thought and frowned slightly.

"Who was that boy?" 

____________________________________

Ayoo its me again 😊😊 hope you all like this book. Hehe 😂😂😂 i am sorry if its crappy.

Ok but here's the thing.......

JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK!!! STOB IT!!!! he looks sooooo amazing😍😍😱😱😭😭😭💘💘💘 i-i can't anymore. *gets heart attack and dies*

THIS IS PURE ART!!! NEED TO BE KEPT IN A MUSEUM!!! KIM SEOKJINNNN😲😲😍😍💓💓

*high pitch scream* Kim namjoon!! Stop bias wrecking me!! Why are you sooo hot!!👅💋😍😍🔥🔥🚫

JIMIN SHIIIIII!!!!! OMFG THAT JAWLINE!! OMG OMG HE LOOKS LIKE A GOD😱😱💘💘 Keep you damn tougue insideee boiii!!!!

KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG!! HOW DARE YOU BE THIS DISRESPECTFUL!!!!😰😰😰💖💖👀👅🔥🔥

*chokes on her milk*  MIN YOONGI!!!! I AM GONNA SUE YOU!!😍😍😍😥💘💘💚💛💜💙

J HOOOPPEEEEE!!!!!HE IS MY SUNSHINE! MY GUARDIAN ANGEL😭😭😭 MY LOVELY BUN❤

Ok i am in love with these pics.

He looks damn hot🔥🔥🚫🚫

Is he growing backwards.... i feel like i saw a fetus kook. Omgg *dies again*

Me rn:

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.3M 64.5K 36
As Professor Taehyung ventures in a relationship with his student, Jeon Jungkook, he is aware of the consequences... but is he ready to face them? **...
580K 24.5K 59
01x-xxx-xxx : Hey Lisa 01x-xxx-xxx : [send nude] Taehyung: Wtf???? Taehyung: excuse me!! It's wrong number! 01x-xxx-xxx : oop!! Sorry sis! Sorry! T...
47K 1.8K 13
◆BL [MxM] ◆Mpreg (if you are not a fan of bl and mpreg please move on...) Yoo Joonghyuk was the Third prince of current emperor. After 2 years Yoo J...
1.9M 107K 61
Where the devil gets a angel he just cant kill. - "hello little angel" the devil spoke. "h-hello" "whats your name?" the devil inched closer watchin...