I Want It Bad. (Zayn Malik #1)

By aleyeah

The name is Alexandra Mikkel, aka Lexi. Age 19, from Portland, Oregon. Carefree, lover, partier and dancer. T... More

I Want It Bad : The Party.
I Want It Bad: Its All About Myself.
I Want It Bad: Can't Stand You.
I Want It Bad: The Elevator Guy.
I Want It Bad: Sightseeing.
I Want It Bad: My Irish Best Friend.
I Want It Bad: Bonding Time.
I Want It Bad: The Text.
I Want It Bad: Losing My Mind.
I Want It Bad: Surprise!
I Want It Bad: The Girls.
I Want It Bad: Amusement Park.
I Want It Bad: Attitude.
I Want It Bad: The Race.
I Want It Bad: Consequences.
I Want It Bad: Kill Me Now.
I Want It Bad: The Club.
I Want It Bad: The Next Day.
I Want It Bad: The Call and The Drunk.
I Want It Bad: You'll Never Change Our Minds.
I Want It Bad: He Is Here.
I Want It Bad: The Whole Truth.
I Want It Bad: Fights.
I Want It Bad: I Love Her.
I Want It Bad: I'm Not Letting You Go.
I Want It Bad: The Dance.
I Want It Bad: After Party.
I Want It Bad: What Happened?
I Want It Bad: Reasons.
I Want It Bad: Basement.
I Want It Bad: Fans and Cops.
I Want It Bad: The Station.
I Want It Bad: The Sorry, The Fall And The Coffee.
I Want It Bad: Stairways.
I Want It Bad: Hospital.
I Want It Bad: Last Day.
I Want It Bad: The End, The Start.
EGO - Sequel Preview.

I Want It Bad: Airport Guy.

43.6K 729 63
By aleyeah

We were running around the place, all because Louis decided it was funny drench us with his water gun. It took me a while to take possession of the gun meanwhile Niall and Harry were holding Louis. We managed to soak him and then he had to go and change. While waiting Liam and I starting an xbox game again it was fun to play with someone because most of the time I played alone or online. We hear a scream coming from upstairs.

“I'M SUPERMAN” It was Louis who had a towel around his neck simulating a cape and just with his underwear. I felt Liam's hands on my eyes once Louis came to the living room I started laughing.

“Can you put some pants on?” I heard Liam with a serious tone I bet biting his lip so he couldn't start laughing.

“Alright, you killed all the joy covering Lexi eyes” Louis said and I felt how Liam took his hands out of my eyes.

“Thank you Lam-Lam” I said with a giggle.

“No problem Soap” He smiled at me.

“What is going up with all those nicknames?” Harry asked and Louis nodded when he came back to the living room.

“I don't know...it is a Niall and Liam thing I guess” I said well they started so I just started with the nicknames too.

“Well I call her Crisp because she is firm but easily broken” I had no idea what he meant.

“And I call her Soap because of Captain John “Soap” MacTavish, sniper and demolitions expert on CoD4” He explained.

“And I call Liam “Lam-Lam” because of his name and to Niall “Admiral” because that is how he told me to call him when we first met” I said with a wider smile and giggle remembering that day.

“That explains a lot” Harry said.

“So...Can I give you a nickname?” Louis asked.

“I guess” I have to say I was a bit scared when he asked me that. I knew him for four hours now and I knew this was going to be somehow weird and unexpected.

“Carrot Queen” He said. I saw him with a confuse look. “I love carrots” That didn't explain anything to me.

“I'm more of a Mango girl” I said laughing. But he looked at me like he was going to murder me.

“WHAT? We can't be friends unless you say you LOVE CARROTS” He shouted and I just said no moving my head at the same time.

“You have to” Liam whispered on my ear.

“I don't have feelings for carrots” I tease Louis.

“You are gonna have to tell Louis you love carrots” Harry said with a soft voice.

“Nope” At this moment Louis stan up and started walking towards me with an evil face.

“Say you love them” Niall said with a mocking voice.

I got up off the couch and I got behind Niall when Louis kept walking toward us. Don'tt know how but I jumped on Niall's back and he began running around the house with Louis behind us with a glare. All this because I didn't say I loved carrots. Harry and Liam were on the floor laughing so hard that they were crying. "Quick, quick" I shouted at Niall as if he was a horse. From one moment to another Louis was no longer running after us. We stopped for a few seconds to see where he was and the sound of keys on the door distracted us both. Those precious seconds were enough for Louis to came out of nowhere and attacked us. All three fell to the ground Louis was above me and I was above Niall. We were laughing hysterically like Liam and Harry.

"What is happening here?" A voice asked. It was slightly deeper than the boys. It was certainly a familiar voice.

Louis got up and Liam helped me to stand up while Harry helped Niall. When I turned around I saw the person who had recently entered the door. He had high cheek bones, a perfect jawline, a sleek black hair and a toned body, big lashes, beautiful hazel eyes and a perfect smile. I felt like my heart was racing as I realized who he was. His eyes were fixed on mine. He was the guy from the airport. Zayn. After all I had him in front of me. With his perfect smile and his melodious voice. I couldn't believe what my eyes saw. It was fate I guess. Although I never really believe in it.

"Hello" He said with a smile and even looking at me in the eye.

"Hello" I could not help but smile and giggle like a fool.

"You two know each other?" Harry asked, interrupting our intense eye contact.

"No" I said but at the same time he said "Yes" I mulled things a bit and said "Well yes" but this time he said "Well no" at that moment I looked into his eyes and we both began to laugh.

"We met at the airport, Liam she was the girl who screamed that she was being kidnapped" He said in that moment I felt like my cheeks were starting to take a thin red.

"OH MY GOD" Liam shouted. "YOU ARE THAT GIRL" I nodded as I realized that Liam was the one with him and the other boys were screaming when he helped me with my cigar. "OH NO HOW DIDN'T SEE IT BEFORE?" Liam said and hugged me which made me drop a little laugh.

“Wait...” Louis said with a dramatic pause “Carrot Queen is the girl you told us about? The crazy plane girl?” He asked and Liam and Zayn nodded and I wanted an explanation.

“Crazy plane girl?” I asked raising my eyebrows to Zayn and Liam.

“Well Soap you were screaming and that guy had you tied with a plastic strip, we assume that you were crazy” Liam said blushing.

“Wow you are just good with nicknames, aren't you?” I laugh because I was actually happy that Zayn was friend with the lads and that they knew who I was. That meant that they talked about me before knowing me.

“We are the best, love” Harry said winking at me.

I kinda blush and then I felt Niall's arm crossing my shoulder and we started walking to the living room. Where Louis made me say “I LOVE CARROTS” at the top of my lungs causing everyone to laugh. Actually I was having a very good time and I was happy to see Zayn but for a second his eyes were intense and sweet and then they were angry and distant. If I was weird he was weirder. We ordered Chinese food and when it arrived we started eating, especially me and Niall.

“So...” Zayn started to make conversation for the first time in an hour. “How do you met the lads Lexi?” He asked like didn't care much but there was a subtext built into his voice. But I didn't knew what it was.

“Well I met Niall on the elevator, then he introduce me to Liam, then we went sightseeing and then today I had lunch with Niall and Harry called and Niall told me he and Liam lived with three more lads and he brought me here to meet you all” I said with a smile.

“How do you met Niall on an elevator?” Louis said laughing.

“Well I was there waiting to go home to take the bike for a spin and Niall was holding me back because he was between the doors preventing them from closed” I sigh “He was acting really weird he told me he was waiting for his friend and then he said “Hi Tom” to the air” Everyone started to laugh.

“You told me you could see him” Said Niall like a five year old.

“I can see him Niall” I rolled my eyes and kept talking “So after that he pretend to be shock by the buttons and press all of them, later he told me his name was Admiral, then he told me he had new socks and that they were red” I started laughing at their faces “Then he tol me that I got some nerve because I never been in Nandos and we went lunch” I was looking at all the lads paying attention to the story except for Zayn that he looked a bit upset?

“The she brought me back on her bike and that's when she met Liam” He said with a lot of food on his mouth.

“Yeah, we played xbox and then the next day we went sightseeing” Liam said while I was eating just like Niall.

“Why we weren't told? we had gone with you” Harry said trying to sound like he was crying.

“Clearly they didn't wanted us to come” Louis said with fake anger on his voice.

“I didn't knew you. I wasn't told that you lived with them. For three days I thought Niall and Liam lived alone” My voice sounded like a little girl afraid of loosing her friends.

“Well you won the jackpot my Carrot Queen” Louis said standing up and sitting right next to me with his arm over my shoulder and a smirk.

“So that bike is yours?” Zayn asked. Everytime he speak I felt chills on my arms. I barely knew him and I was feeling something for the guy.

“It's my uncle's but he let me drive it because he is really busy” I said indifferent.

“Is your uncle the guy from the park?” His look was serious mixed with anger.

“No that's my babysitter” I was angry just by thinking about Mike.

“You have a babysitter?” Louis asked.

“Yes and no” They all looked confused. “ He is my bodyguard my father hire him to make sure I was coming to London and that I was living at my uncle's house so I couldn't go back home” It kinda sounded really bad but right now I didn't care at all.

“Sounds like a great father” Harry made it sound sarcastically. But you could feel the tension in the room.

“I know right?” I said laughing breaking the tension and it worked.

If there's somethin' strange in your neighborhood, 
Who ya gonna call?...

“Ghostbusters” I shouted again and they all stare at me like I was crazy. I took my phone and saw it was Hannah again. Two times in a day that was a record. “Bonjour je peux vous aider?” I laugh as everyone looked at me with crazy faces and because I was like Niall.

“Lexi, I'm waiting” She said that's when I remembered that I was supposed to be skyping with her tonight.

“I'm so sorry, lost track of time, I'm really sorry” I felt the guilt taking over my voice.

“Well just do it now” She said pleading.

“I'm not home” I felt ashamed of myself because I forgot about the skype session.

“Where are you?” She sounded a bit mad if you ask me.

“With the lads” I said “Wait a second” I looked at the guys “Do you guys have a computer I can use?” Zayn nodded and walked to what I thought it was his room and came back with his macbook. “I will hang up will speak on three” I press the end call button.

“Hannah again?” Niall asked I nodded. “You forgot you were going to skype, right?” I nodded again and everyone started laughing.

“Stop it guys this is on” I said sushing them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 1.2K 38
Girls like me don't get boys like him. Especially when that boy's name is Niall Horan. I'm just a girl from an average town in Wisconsin who came to...
Fate By Emily

Fanfiction

20.1K 281 33
Emily is a normal 16 year old. Her llife at the moment is a boring typical teenage life. With the help of her friend she enters a contest to sing wit...
213K 8.1K 86
Astrid Taylor is a 18-year-old college student who is passionate about One Direction. After having the opportunity of staying at the same hotel as he...
157K 3.8K 40
Abigail is a 17 year old popular senior in high school in Bradford,England Shes not just popular because how beautiful she is but that shes related t...