I kidnapped Austin Mahone

Oleh minjiesther

Lebih Banyak

I kidnapped Austin Mahone
Austin might know
I think its time to decide
Now im being FORCED?!
New Plan??
The meaning of PIE (and Jacob Rachael)
Time Limit
Note(:
Police Station

Step one..& more brainwashing

249 15 0
Oleh minjiesther

_Part Four_

*Austin's POV*

Mia just ran away like she was scared of me or something. I tried to chase her but trust me, she's faster than the fastest cheetah alive.

Now I don't exactly know what to do. I don't want her to get in trouble or anything to happen to her, so I can't really tell the nurse that she ran away, and I have no idea where she is.

I tell the nurse at the front desk that I forgot something in the car and step outside. As soon as I go to the back of the hospital, I feel something on my face. Ughhhhh....I'm getting sleepy.....

Then everything blacks out.

*Mia's POV*

I search Austin's pockets and fish out his car key. I drag his body to his car and put him in the backseat.

As I speed to the nearest beach house, I hear sirens coming from behind me. Ugh!! Why do we have to be 16 to drive?! Okay. So maybe I was partially driving on the sidewalk. But BIG DEAL!! I'm in a rush right now, no time to go to jail. I speed up, and so does the police. Damn. Brainwashing is my only choice unless I wanna be dead meat.

I stop the car, and roll down the window. As the police come over, I focus on the memory of his brain. Make him think it's normal to drive this way as a 13 year old. **think it's OK. think it's OK. think it's OK.**
"Um...hey there. Sorry. I think I got the wrong person."
Yes! Worked perfectly.

I get to the beach house and ask for a rent with some more brainwashing.

My head aches like bullshit!!!!

I tie Austin to a chair in one of the rooms and go take a nap in another.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1M 33.2K 60
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
974K 52.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
1.6M 54.4K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
288K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc