The Plasma Paradox |The Anak...

By AnaklusmosX

|| DISCLAIMER: Book is considered a main book in "The Anak Series" there is no order of book you must read in... More

The Plasma Paradox
Unkown Power
Wisdom's Voice
Death of a True Hero
Death Ain't So Bad
The Guardian of Atlantis
A Visit to Typhon's Prison, and New Toys
Olympian Trouble
The Hunt Knows Now
Olympus Knows
Difference to the Plot(Very Important you read, A/N)
Infinite Strength Technique
"Sorry Doesn't Mean Jack Shit To Me"
"I don't work for Gaea..."
Cold Memories
His New Anchor
Tartarus And The War Part 1
Death's Identity And The War Part 2
Apoth's Symbol (AN)
A Reveal To Die For and The War Part 3
Universal Power Battle and The War Part 4
Apoth's Symbol 2 (AN)
The White Glow and The War Part 5
"Don't Worry My Moon, I'll See You Soon."
The Dimensional Tournament
The End

Well That Went Well

10.7K 224 124
By AnaklusmosX

Recap: When the titan's deformed body hit the ground, it became a pile of golden dust.

Percy smiled at the sight. His eyes changed from his golden to blood red.

"Serves you right, you ba****d." Percy muttered. His eyes became his regular sea green before falling onto his back unconscious.

The Gods of burst through the massive doors of the throne room. Their weapons were unsheathed and their armor was from a wide-range of banged up.

They were ready to fight a fight that wouldn't need to be fought. All the Olympians looked confusingly around the throne room.

There was no sign of the Titan Lord and their thrones looked to be untouched.

Upon closer examination Ares' throne seemed to have cracked and a couple of bodies laid on the throne room floor.

The parents of said bodies rushed towards their designated children. Poseidon shrunk down to human form before placing the side of his head on Percy's chest.

Poseidon smiled, tears falling down his face when he heard a faint thump.

Athena was not doing so well, she was straight out balling seeing her favorite daughter's fate. Zeus rushed over to her and tried to comfort her.

Athena just repeatedly pushed him away whenever he tried to embrace her.

Once she had calmed down enough to the point where she was only whimpering, she glared down at the spawn of her enemy.

Her glare was redirected to the sun god. "You pitiful filth of a god of medicines. Save my daughter, or you're not fit to have such a domain."

The sun god looked flabbergasted, "That's a funny joke Athena," Apollo joked.

Athena glared a whole damnation that could make even Hades pale paler. "Save my daughter." Athena said, annunciating every word.

"How am I supposed to do that?" Apollo questioned confusedly. "Use your godly powers." Athena growled.

"Her head isn't even attached to her own body! Even as the god of medicines I can't do that!" Apollo screeched, pointing towards the head with no body.

Athena huffed defeatedly before storming out of the throne room. All of the Olympians discretely watched the moody wisdom goddess take her leave.

When her form disappeared around a corner they all turned towards Apollo. Apollo seemed to notice the shift of attention "What? That head has no body!"

The gods all rolled their eyes at Apollo's notorious personality. Silence consumed the large room.

A gasp rang out, piercing through the silence like an explosion. All the gods whipped their heads to the source.

There, sitting up with a horrified expression sat Percy. He was sweating and glancing around the room.

When his eyes rested on the gods he visibly relaxed before falling unconscious once more.

The gods stared wide eyed at the son of Poseidon. "Well that happened." Ares grunted.

---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---

Percy groaned as he slowly regained consciousness. His head hurt and he was sore everywhere. He gave a painful grunt as he tried sit up.

When he knew he wasn't able to do so, he slowly rested his head against what he laid on.

After a couple of minutes of not moving he heard what sounded like a door creaking open. He opened his eyes before needing to squint to see.

From what he could gather he was in a bright yellow room. The sound of footsteps approaching him.

Deciding that he didn't know where he was, he assumed the worst. His brilliant plan was to fake being dead.

He stuck his tongue out and remained limp. The footsteps stopped right next to him. The being's body blocked the bright light from shining on his face.

The being sighed, "Percy you are the worst actor i've ever come across." a male voice said.

"What! Am not." Percy retorted before realizing that he blew his cover. He covered his mouth before pretending to be dead once more.

The man sighed again, "Whatever, just open your mouth." Percy shook his head in a childish way.

The man pinched Percy's side resulting in Percy screaming. The man threw a piece of ambrosia in Percy's mouth and then poured nectar down his throat.

Percy choked a little but swallowed nonetheless. He felt way better and sat up. He opened his eyes before facing the new found Apollo.

"Thanks Apollo." Percy thanked. "No problem Perce, the Olympians want you in the throne room in two hours." Apollo notified.

"Yeah okay. But I have a question. Why?" Percy questioned.

"Oh, why do they want you in the throne room?" Percy nodded in confirmation. "So you can fill us in on how you beat the Titan Lord."

Percy nodded slowly before sliding off the medical table. Percy awkwardly patted Apollo on the arm before exiting the sun temple.

---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---

Percy sat on the edge of a pond. His feet dangled in the waters as he recounted everything that had happened.

He remembered the death of his loved one, how he had tortured the murderer, his new power and then his talk with Apollo.

His train of thoughts was broken when he felt someone tap his shoulder. Percy turned to see Hermes.

"What do you want Hermes?" Percy asked depressingly. "Well," Hermes cleared his throat, "Zeus requests your presence in the throne room."

Percy nodded, giving permission for Hermes to flash them there. Hermes placed his hand on Percy's shoulder before flashing to the throne room.

Percy's vision was obscured as the blinding light consumed him. He felt just as dizzy as the last time he was flashed somewhere.

He looked around to see all of the Olympians staring at him. "Perseus." Zeus greeted. "Uh, hi." Percy said with a small wave.

"Now boy, tell me, how did you defeat my father." Zeus spat. Percy nodded knowing that he would be fried by the 'Theater Queen' as he liked to call Zeus.

So he recounted as much as he could. It didn't seem to be good enough for Zeus. "Hera, please search his memory." Hera nodded.

She got off her throne, making her way to Percy. When she reached him she place both of her hands on each side of his head.

She curled her middle fingers back before placing them on Percy's temples. She arched her back, making her look up

Her brown eyes becoming a solid glowing white. After about a good three minutes her eyes reverted back to their original brown.

Yet there was something different about Hera's eyes. They had seemed bigger before, now they were smaller, as if she was scared of something.

She walked back to her throne a little quicker than the gods usually see her walk. Some gods raised their eyebrows in curiosity but let it slide.

"Well?" Zeus questioned Hera. Hera cleared her throat before answering her husband.

"It seems that this demigod has a lot of power." Zeus' eyes narrowed down at the boy. "Exactly how much?" Zeus growled out.

Hera swallowed nothing, "A lot, enough that if he was on a different side the thoughts of what this demigod could do to our forces are unfathomable."

Zeus growled animalistically, like lightning (pun intended) he stood up and rose his bolt to smite his nephew. As he was about to chuck it, the three tips of a trident stopping his attack.

"Touch my son, I dare you." Poseidon raged. Zeus narrowed his eyes at his brother before lowering his master bolt.

"Fine."

Many of the Olympians stared wide eyed at what had happened, and there were many different reasons.

From how much power a demigod could posses to how Zeus almost killed his nephew.

Zeus narrowed his eyes at the Olympians looking at him before focusing his attention on Percy.

"You may leave now demigod, know that we will be watching you, see where your loyalty truly lies." Percy nodded before taking his leave.

As he was in the elevator down he could only think one thing his sarcastic mind could come up with; Well that went well.

This is the second chapter!

How did you guys like it?

Comments are appreciated.

Solo story by Garen.

Umm. . . Yeah.

There will be hoo characters.

Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 21K 31
Percy Jackson has been betrayed by everyone he cares about, everyone he loves- even Annabeth, the one person he thought he could always count on. So...
484K 7.2K 20
I was betrayed, accused by ones I called family. They thought they could torture me by casting me into the pit. They thought they could break me. Boy...
223K 3.6K 25
|| DISCLAIMER: Book is considered a main book in "The Anak Series" there is no order of book you must read in The Anak Series || Perseus was the olde...
87K 1.8K 21
|| DISCLAIMER: Book is considered a main book in "The Anak Series" there is no order of book you must read in The Anak Series || With the help of hi...