Taming My KitKat (Phakit) (Mi...

Oleh BL4lifeu

"This is my 1st warning to you shorty~ Try not to get past the third *smirk* " - Pha "Senior or Junior i'll n... Lebih Banyak

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Introduction
Part 6
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
*2 Moons cover*
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Bad news
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40

Part 7

2.3K 144 13
Oleh BL4lifeu

After realizing there's actually no ghost but a moron Kit turned and spat out angrily pointing his index finger at a random direction.

" Who the hell are you?"

" I'm here"

A playful chuckle erupted from his left. (So he was pointing at the wrong direction. How embarrassing) Kit mentally cursed.

" Whatever. Just move"

"~oooooh sassy much?"

" Shut up!"

Kit blindly reached for the table totally ignoring the other. He just wants to take his stuff and get the hell out of here. The whole place is creepy as fuck.

" So you don't wanna know my name?"

Kit groaned out loud. " No need just leave me alone". Lucky for him other stopped bothering but the particular disease had no intention of leaving. Not wasting time to give a flying fuck, Kit battled with the heavy desk and the chair only managing to move the damn thing five meters away. He's already sweating buckets .

God I should have taken PE more seriously!

" Need a hand?~"

He could see the smugness even in the darkness. But Who is he kidding? Kit will always be Kit.

" NO!"

Other waited silently and listened to the grunts plus occasional curses, a cackle threatening to push past the lips.

" Stubborn Kid"

He chuckled and grabbed the desk whilst Kit's protests and hauled it off without even breaking a sweat leaving the shorter to take care of the (almost weightless)chair. Kit stomped his foot angrily. Who does he think he is? He's a grown man not a fucking princess.

However when the large door creaked again followed by a hoot Kit ran out from the creepy room only to turn and carry the chair bolting out with a speed of a bullet. He failed to notice the small creature eyeing his figure with wide round eyes.

....................A fucking Owl..................

Kit ran through the hallway but slowed down before stepping out from the building. He can't possibly let his pride fade away just like that. Especially in front of another moron .

He blinked few times to adjust his vision and was greeted with a smirk.

" What?" He barked and reached for the desk only to be blocked by the freakishly tall jerk. ( A/n-uh Kit, he actually helped. Kit- *Roll eyes* And he's still an ass. A/n (-_-) Kit's logic is beyond understanding)

Kit frowned and side stepped only to be blocked again.

" What do you want?" He glared looking up. He is whole head shorter than him.

Other's lips tugged upward.

" Aren't you forgetting something?"

Kit scrunched up his eyebrows. He's pretty sure he didn't leave anything behind.

"....uhh no?"

" Wahh ~ The oh so great Mingkwan just helped you and you're not even going to say thank you?"

"Oh~" Kit opened his mouth in realization.

That's right shorty.. Consider yourself as lucky. Not everybody has the luxury t-

" Is that your name?"

to be personally- Wait WHAT?

Ming's eyes widened for the first time. " Y-you don't know me?" He pointed himself emphasizing the word 'me'.

Kit thought for a while and pursed his lips.

" You seriously don't know the popular, handsome, talented Basketball vice captain MINGKWAN????"

" Doesn't ring a bell" Kit shrugged and walked past casually.

" Thanks for the help Minhwan"

Ming stared dumbly at the thin air even after Kit left (who struggled with the desk for almost half an hour so you do the math) mouth hanging open due to utter shock.

Minhwan ??? What the actual fuck?

...................................................................................................................

Upon seeing hi best pal Pha, Forth waved and shouted excitedly across the cafeteria.

"AI'PHA IS IT TRUE THAT THE NERD KICKED YOU IN YOUR B-hmp" Pha gritted his teeth and quickly strode towards the bumbling idiot and shoved the whole sandwich in his mouth.

" Be quiet idiot! What if someone hears? "

" Yuck! Where the fuck did you buy this? It tastes like shit!" Forth spitted it out and gulped his milk carton in one go completely ignoring the real problem.

Pha has stopped wondering why he befriended a dork in the first place. ( A loooong time ago)

" Did you even hear what I just said?"

" Sorry you were saying?" Forth grinned sheepishly and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.

" Forget it" Pha groaned and plopped on to a chair. He's super irritated with the recent events and his bratty brother, annoying cousin and dumb best friend are nothing but unhelpful bastards.

" Hahahahah this is epic. The Phana Kongthanin was offended for the first time in his golden history straaaiight~ to the family jewels with a well aimed kick by a half of his size nerd LOL!"

Yo appeared imitating a sports channel announcer rolling the school magazine and using it as a mike with other hand in the air. Forth burst out laughing and hi-fived with Yo both banging the table simultaneously to relish Pha's misery who was on the verge of snapping their heads.

Just then Ming dragged his feet towards their table shoulders hunched like a zombie.

" P'Ming!!!! Care to join lunch???" Yo shouted excitedly but became gloomy at the lack of response. Forth also had the same expression obviously for a different reason.

Serves you right! Pha did a mini victory dance as Forth and Yo both frowned. 

He turned to Ming expecting some kind of remark about the whole 'kick to the dick' thing. But no. He just stared at a distance lost in thought.

"Ai'Ming!"

"..."

Pha raised his eyebrow. he has never seen Ming behaving like a simpleton. (Yes Pha himself is surprised too). Pha hit Ming on back of his head.

"Ayy WAKE UP!"

Ming turned his head abruptly.

Isthereanyonewhodoesntknowmingkwan?Imeanhowcanitbeevenpossible?AndevenworsehefuckingcalledmeMINHWAN!!!!

Ming rambled flailing his arms around.

                                                      *****(^_-)**** Processing******

"You called Moonwan? That's great man" Forth pat him on the shoulder.

Ming looked at him with a what-the-fuck-are-you-talking-about look. Forth nodded his head appreciatively like a father approving his son's relationship wearing a stupid grin.

Ming groaned and banged his head on the table.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

168K 5.8K 43
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
673K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
430K 26K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.1M 38.3K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...