VOLITION | H.S. AU

By endlessimaginations

"If only you could see yourself through my eyes, you'll understand why I couldn't just let you go." Sequel of... More

V O L I T I O N
C h a r a c t e r s
o n e
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
Hey

t w o

22K 619 497
By endlessimaginations

A/n: Just to remind you Lisa has no experience of any formal education. She knows how to read and write which she learned when she was young through her father, Ansel. She is uneducated but she isn't dumb.

But.

Lisa has zero experience anything related with the opposite se.x before she met the Don since all of her focus while growing up were to find food and shelter to survive. She grew up in poverty and managed to survive on her own. So basically, Lisa is clueless and innocent to some aspects in life but clearly well knowledged to some. I wrote this to explain the situation ahead before your read this chapter since I know some of you for sure will probably get annoyed with Lisa in this chapter.

Again, a little piece of advice which can be applied in everyday life: know the story very well and understand it first before you form an opinion.

Unedited.

-LISA-

"You're pregnant."

The words echo inside my brain, the word enunciating repeatedly, mocking me of the most surreal condition that I could ever experience as a woman.

"Doctor I think you made a mistake, I can't be preg—" I choke, I can't even utter the word.

"It's in the result, there's a 1% chance it could be false positive but based on my experience that's very unlikely. You are 12 weeks pregnant, You will be a mother soon." The doctor announces.

I will be a mother soon!

"There's a person inside me!" I stammer, my mind screaming in panic.

"Didn't you practice safe sex?" She inquires.

What? I know what sex is but..

"Contraceptives, condoms, pills, withdrawal, calendar method..still doesn't ring a bell?" The doctor squeezing her brows as she asks me again.

I shake my head no.

"Sorry doctor, I-I didn't...I-I have no idea about that." I admit, embarassed of my lack of knowledge.

"Well from what I have seen in your blood test, an elevated level of a certain hormone was found, indicating that you've been taking contraceptive pills. So did you take it?" The doctor questions. I swallow a lump in my throat as I travel down memory lane.

"They forced me to take this certain pills aside from my anti anxiety pills which they required me to religiously take daily." I explain to her as I recall Nicole forcing me to drink those pills.

"So based on my understanding, you have no clue what it was you were taking and based on the pregnancy result I assume you failed to take it regularly?"

"I may have missed taking some." I admit, the doctor sighs, shaking her head like I did something very wrong.

"You see Lisa, those pills were supposed to prevent you from getting pregnant." She explains making my eyes widen from shock. That all makes sense.

"May I ask if your partner did other method to practice safe sex?"

"I don't know." The memories of me and the Don having sex is making me flush and bothered.

"They didn't thought you this in school?" The doctor asks me in bewilderment.

"I stopped when dad left us. Most of my knowledge I got it from reading only and experiences. I know how to read and write  but—" I choke, big tears are now streaming down my cheeks.

I have a child inside of me. A baby! A part of me and Harry. Why am I so stupid and naive not to know about this.

Harry got me pregnant.

I feel like this is such a big joke and life is mocking at me. Trinity might be pregnant too and that knowledge brought me to the pits of hell.

How could this happen to me? I feel sorry for my baby because he or she will probably grow up without a father. I know Harry might not even accept his child with me because there's already Trinity and their baby. They will matter more to him and my baby and I will be nothing to him. If he will choose, I know he won't even give us a glance because it's obvious who he will choose. Also, I'm just  a good f.uck to him so I wouldn't matter.

Why? Why my fate is so twisted and miserable. Why would my child suffer the consequence of our mistakes. My mistake!

"Lisa, you know you have options." The doctor tells me carefully. I can see the look of pity from her face.

"O-options?" My voice cracks from crying.

"Yes, as a woman you have the right to decide what you want to do with your body. It's very clear that you're not ready yet so there are lists of options you can choose." She tells me, I wipe my tears away and clears my throat ready to hear my doctor's possible recommendation.

"And that would be?"

"Well you can keep the baby, that's one. You can opt for adoption after you give birth or you can choose abortion." She tells me calmly like she just hadn't spoke about killing my baby. I hear myself growl in rage as I stand from my seat in anger.

"What?? No! I wouldn't kill my baby!" I scream at her, darting her with my deadly glares.

"Calm down, Lisa." She raises from her seat too.

"No, you won't do any harm to my baby. I'll keep my baby!" I instinctively wrap my arms to cover my abdomen as an act of protecting my child.

"Alright, you need to relax. Stress can harm the baby." She warns me. Worry instantly flood in me so forcing myself to keep my calm, I take my seat again breathing in and out to calm myself. When I finally keep my calm, the doctor speaks again.

"I see that you want to keep the baby."

I give her my most determined look as I declare to her my decision.

"I never said I didn't want to."

***

A tear slips from eyes as I reminisce the day that I learned that I'm pregnant and  how it turned my world. My goals and priorities shifted and all that matter to me now is my life living inside of me.

It is still so fresh in my memories, reminding me everyday of what my goal should be.

"Are you alright Lisa?" Tessa queries me making me scoff. She volunteered to accompany me to my monthly check up with the doctor.

"I am." I answer drily, my response brings pain to glimmer in her eyes making me guilty for a moment but knowing what kind of woman she is wipes all my sympathy for her.

"Lisa.."

"Please stop, I don't need your help nor your symphathy." I snap at her making her sigh.

"Alright. The doctor will be here in five minutes."

"I know." I was rude to her but I can't help it. I just can't accept her. For me she is one of the root cause of all this problem. I lost her respect to her when she left Harry,  her own child just to be with my dad. I love my dad but it isn't an excuse for me to be not disappointed of his actions.

Come to think of it, if they didn't run away together in the first place, Des and Harry wouldn't be so adamant to exact their revenge and I wouldn't part of any of this mess.

A few moments of awkward silence has passed between Tess and I before a short pudgy man wearing a white coat enters the room. Tessa stands from her seat to greet the man.

"Dr. Taylor!"

"Hi Tessa good to see you here." He shakes her hand before he turns to me. "Hi Lisa, I'm Dr. Taylor, very nice to see you again." My brow raises in confusion as I assess his familiar face. Where did I met this man before?

"Again? Where's my previous doctor?" I enquire.

"You're previous doctor, Dr. Morgan needs to be assigned to our other headquarters so she referred us to another doctor and here he is, Dr. Taylor acquired a high recommendation from Dr. Morgan." She explains to me.

"I see, anyway have we met before? You seem familiar." I ask Dr. Taylor.

"Yes we did, I was hired by Theo to help you escape the hospital." He beems and now everything clicks.

"Oh my god! I'm sorry I didn't recognized you at first! Please let me tell you how greatful I am to you for saving my life." I gush as I grab his both hands in full appreciation.

"Oh it isn't a big deal." He grins shyly. I laugh as we continue exchanging pleasantries and chatting about Theo.

"So let's begin shall we?" He tells us making me nod. I can say I am more comfortable of having him as my doctor. He is very friendly and laid back and I know he can take care of me and my baby very well.

He begins to check my condition. Doing the basic exams first then proceeding to do an ultrasound, checking my baby's heartbeat and drawing me some blood for further test.

Hearing my baby's loud beating heart everytime always brings me in tears.

"How's my baby." I ask him anxiously.

"Strong and very healthy." I can't help but control a sob escaping my throat. My hormones are really messing with my emotion recently. Oh how will I manage myself when I see Harry again.

Sadness immediately settles in my chest thinking about him. I am experiencing all of this alone without Harry.

Without my baby's father.

He should be here with me sharing this wonderful experience with me.

He should but I don't think he would.

I swiftly push all these needy feeling aside. I'm just being vulnerable right now. I don't need him. I can carry this all on my own. I made it and I survived. I fought all of my emotional hardship mostly by myself. I am a survivor and based from experience I know that this too shall pass.

***

"Tomorrow the treaty agreement between the Avalanche and the Styles will commence." Zero announces pumping the excitement of his council. The meeting has started an hour ago with my father Ansel initialy running through the plans for tomorrow's affair.

They've all waited for this and I can't help but choke from the anxiety I'm experiencing in my seat. I'm not ready to see him again. I'm so against this plan but I am obliged to do this. I can't fathom the idea of an all out war if ever the Styles or me refused to go with the plan. That was Zero's threat, to bring war to the Styles' if ever they still refused to give the South territory in exchange of 'my safety'.

"I want everyone to rest and prepare for tomorrow. We need to be ready if things go bloody. We must be very cautious doing business with these people, they are very well known to play dirty to get what they want." He sneers provoking yells of contempt from his council towards Harry's family.

If only they realize that Zero plays dirtier. I scoff, darting my glare towards Zero.

"You can all leave now." He dismisses everyone. I swiftly stand too to leave this place but Zero stops me.

"Lisa, you stay." He orders me. Ansel crosses his arms in front of him making Zero chuckles in amusement.

"You and Tess can stay too if you want." Zero states.

After making sure everyone left the room except the four of us, Zero begins to speak.

"Tomorrow you will be returning to Harold Styles." He tells me.

"And for the nth time, I disapprove of this plan Zero." Ansel shots back.

"You should trust me Ansel. No harm will come to Lisa especially since she's carrying the Style's future bearer of their legacy." He tilts his head downward to my abdomen.

"How many time should I tell you, you can't be sure of that! The last I know Trinity might be also pregnant! Who do you think they will choose as their heir huh? We are nothing to him. I'm Des most sworn enemy's daughter." I tell him irately.

"Sometimes I wonder if you are really Ansel's daughter. How can you be so dense?" He insults me making Ansel flinch and growl in anger.

"They are handing me the South territory just for you. Doesn't it tells you something? It means that you're vital to them or the one you're carrying is." I flinch and immediately I place my hand over my stomach protectively.

"Or maybe you're just being in denial cause you're afraid of being rejected by him again." Zero accuses making me glare at him causing him to laugh. "Did I hit a nerve?" He asks taunting me.

"Zero, we are putting Lisa at great risk." Ansel sighs worrily.

"Ansel relax, I wouldn't allow any harm to come to our precious Lisa that's is why we provide provisions that will keep her safe." He urges Ansel to believe him.

"If it will help pacifiy your worries, I will give you my word that she'll be safe. We need her to do this. She needs to stay with Harold to proceed to our plan." Zero squeezes my father's shoulder but Ansel doesn't reply to him instead he turns his worried face towards me.

"Harold isn't that kind of men you are picturing to everyone. He isn't that cruel and I know my son wouldn't hurt Lisa." Tess speaks all of the sudden in defense for her son and I can't help but scoff out loud.

Wrong! How wrong she was. Clearly, she doesn't know her son at all. Harry has hurt me countless of times already, I can't even count it in my fingers.

Tess looks at me like she is greatly offended of how I reacted. I almost want to scream at her. If she is on her son's side why the hell is she even part of Avalanche?

"Lisa, so what's your decision? Are you in or out? Choose wisely, whatever your decision is it will surely affect a lot of lives." Zero tells and I can tell the warning underlying his tone.

If I say no, war will commence and countless of lives will be in my hands. If I agree, I will suffer again in the hands of Harry.

I huff. Do I even have I choice? I dart my eyes to the most scheming person I ever met.

"Just promise me that no harm will come to my child and I will do as you told." I ask him fiercely.

"You have my words, Lisa. You have my words."

***

The Treaty of the South, Hall of Mirrors.

My shaking hands never cease to stop as I wait here inside one of the room adjacent to the conference hall.

I can't veer my eyes away from the double door infront me, thinking that this is the only thing that separates me from Harry. I can hear clearly from this room their discussions and to my disappointment I haven't heard Harry speaks a single word.

Only Zero is there with his council. Tess remained in the headquarter. Go figure. While my dad is here with me waiting in this room. I swallow anxiously and my fear heightens when Des begins to speak. I notice my dad body tenses with his fists clenching beside me, surely it affects him greatly hearing that man's voice.

"No way would we agree with your conditions." He bellows. A firestorm of disagreement follows between both party's council.

"We are certainly making amend to suit your condition here Des. Let me remind you that we are not the one in need here. You are. I can opt to seize the South if I want too but I choose the peaceful route. You should be grateful Styles." Zero states cockily.

I jump from my seat when I hear a loud knock coming from a fist smashing on the table.

"Or we could just wipe all of you in the face of this planet you foolish lowlifes! You are clearly underestimating our power Zero." Des seethes in anger.

"Tsk. You should control your temper you ain't getting any younger old man." Zero chuckles, taunting the ill tempered Des.

"Enough!" My heart begins to race so hard that I could feel it bursting in any second as I finally hear his deep husky voice that emanates with so authority and power. I can almost feel his effect from here and it brings shiver down to my spine.

His dominant and potent voice instantly puts everyone even Des and Zero in silence making me suck my breath in awe.

"You're all just wasting time with all your nonsense trash talk. I came here to do business and to get what I want." My heart immediately races so fast making me struggle to breath. "Now stop wasting my time and proceed, if I hear again any of you still bitching your complaints I won't hesitate to silence you forever." He warns everyone coldbloodedly and coming from his tone I know he is damn serious. The callousness of his words sets my pulse racing to its highest limit.

He sounds so cold, distant and darker and I'll be in his hands again today.

I hear someone clears his throat and it's coming from the Avalanche spokesperson.

"T-to complete the treaty both parties should regard the stipulations and conditions that will bind the treaty under the legal law invested upon us."

"Proceed." Zero commands.

"The following are the Avalanche's condition to be agreed by the Styles to conclude this treaty. First, the Styles should grant independence over the people of South and give the sole power to Avalanche to rule the south. The Styles should renounce all rights and title over the territory."

"Second, all military structure in the South created by the Styles should be destroyed and all of the people working for the Styles should immediately leave the territory."

"Third, to ensure that no harm will come to Melissa Hart the Avalanche will send selected people to guard and ensure her safety. If any harm will come or put Ms Hart's life in danger and the other party is found responsible she will be instantly return back to us without question. Or if Ms Hart finds it deem that she is not being treated right, under valid reason she can have the power to leave and return back to us." The spokeperson finishes stating the list of condition. My body relaxes upon hearing the stipulations regarding me. Atleast, I can guarantee that no harm will come to me plus someone from us will be joining me to guard me. That puts me at ease knowing that I won't be alone in the devil's lair.

"It's your turn." Zero speaks towards the other party.

"To counter your conditions, the following should be agreed upon to make the treaty binding." The spokeperson of the Styles' begins.

"First, both treaty should form a union that should establish unity for both territories."

"Second, anyone from the Avalanche has no hold to the child Melissa Hart is carrying. If Ms. Hart decides to leave, she has no right to bring the child with her. "

"What?!" I stand from my seat, greatly vexed with their condition. I greatly decline this. I won't allow them to separate me from my child. Ansel grasps and pulls me back to my seat and shakes his head silently. Remorse is clear in his face but we both know the reason behind it: I can't ever leave the Styles.

They just chained me on both feet since they know I will never leave them without my child. I return to my sit, weak and defeated while Ansel squeezes my shoulders to comfort me.

"Third, we will band anyone from the south to enter our territory. Anyone, caught trespassing will immediately be sentenced with death." The Styles' spoke person finishes.

"The conditions have been cited by both parties. Any objections or would want to disagree with the terms and conditions?" The mediator inquires everyone.

"Anyone?" The mediator asks again but no one dares to object.

"Alright, both parties has agreed with each condition without any reservation. We have examined all proposed treaty actions and legislations. A treaty has been made, this is binding under the law and will immediately implemented once both of the leader's party signed the treaty."

"I request, Zero leader of Avalanche and Harold Styles the third, leader of the North America territory to come and sign the treaty." I gasp in shock, learning that Harry is now the leader, replacing Des. After a short moment, I hear the mediator speaks again.

"I hereby declare that the treaty has been made and the South territory and now under the sole control of the Avalanche. I also request the presence of Ms. Melissa Hart now."

I swallow down all my anxiety as Ansel takes my hand to finally meet again Harry. I take a deep breath as I try my best to conceal my nervousness wracking me inside as Ansel opens the door.

My eyes try to adjust for a moment and  when I realize that all eyes are set on me I stop, both of my feet are frozen on the cold marble floor. I want the ground to swallow me now and make me disappear since I can't handle the weight of their stares.

And then among all the ocean of eyes looking at me, I feel his heavy stare. Like an invinsible magnet pulling me towards him, my eyes follows the imperceptable string directing me to find him.

And when our eyes finally meet, my mind goes blank and then something explodes in me as I stare to his evergreen eyes.

My emotion shakes but my soul is at peace when I realize...

I still fuck.ing love him.

Hi! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope it also answered all your questions from the first chapter.

Thoughts about this chapter?

Questions about this chapter?

What do you think will happen next?

Also I miss writing smut so... 😁

Please give your votes and comments to make my day even better. Love yah! 💋

+grace

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.2K 1.3K 47
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
181K 9.4K 87
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
73.4K 154 11
Just a horny girl with a normal life ๐Ÿ™„
248K 7.9K 176
What if a Pokรฉmon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...