Maxerica Academy

Por Hhhhhh05

America Singer is being sent to Angeles Prep. A pristine school for princesses and princes in training, creat... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N: Update Schedule
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Authors note
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36: part 1
Chaptet 37: Christmas
Chapter 38: Epilogue #1 of 3
Chapter 39: epilogue #2 of 3
Chapter 40: Epilogue #3 of 3

Chapter 34

2.5K 44 11
Por Hhhhhh05

PLEASE GO VOTE FOR AMERICAS WEDDING DRESS ON MY INSTAGRAM! @maxericaforeverrebellious Like ONE of the dresses (the one You like best) or comment on my insta or on any of my chapters the dress you like best.

"May!"

"America!"

"I've missed you!" She came tumbling into my arms, and I hugged her tight.

"You too. It would help if we didn't only ever see each other when someone's heart was broken or someone's in trouble," She said snootily.

"Yeah, but those times are when I need you most," I mumbled.

"I get it, you just need to visit more," She informed me. "Okay..."

May began to look around. She wondered through the halls calling on Magda to follow her as she walked. I rushed quickly after her as Maids lined up behind her as we looked fir a destination she didn't even know where is. After a couple minutes of her yelling at busy maids to follow her she turned into a room. Which turned out to be another hallway until suddenly we were in the ballroom.

"Ooooh it's perfect!" She squealed. "Okay, so you need to go talk to the chef. I want some spicy, normal, and vegetation appetizers. Say it's an order from the future queen." She ordered A maid around. "You need to go get the best wine you can find. You, need to decorate this place in deep reds and royal purples..."

"May stop!" I yelled.

She looked at me expectantly.

"What are you doing?!" I exclaimed.

"Planning a ball," She rolled her eyes before turning back to the maids. "You, go find the best orchestra money can buy."

"May!"

"What!?" She yelled back. "Look America I'm kind of busy."

"Why are you planning a ball?"

"It's Delancys engagement ball. I'm fixing everything," She explained.

"By giving Daniel a chance to propose to her?" I asked trying to get her to see his thus wouldn't work out how she was seeing it.

"Ames, don't doubt me! Have I ever let you down in the past, no!"

I just gasped at her.

"Now Ames, I need you to invite the kings and queens of all the provinces. The rest of you, make this place shine! The ball is in two days time!"

A maid handed her a clipboard and as she walked around the room she looked exactly like Silvia. That's scary. I have her one last look before going off to find Maxon.

~oOo~

"I just had my own engagement ball. For the second time. And now I'm having another one," I grumbled. "Ouch!"

Anne looked up apologetically. "I'm sorry America. But if you stood still, than the pins wouldn't poke you."

"And I had to invite both Daniel and Mason! They both RSVP'd!"

"May told me to tell you if you started grumbling 'not to doubt her'," Maxon told me from where he was lounging on my bed.

"She is insane! Ow!" I screamed. "I
Didn't move!"

"I know. Your grumbling was annoying me," Mary laughed completely unapologetic.

They were currently making alterations to my dress for the crazy person ball that May is having tonight. I was hanging out with Maxon when they came and attacked me with layers of silk. Now I'm standing on top of a chair while the stick pins into the dress and into me when I grumble too much. Maxon stayed and has taken to laughing at my pain. I don't think it's that funny.

"The bottom needs to be hemmed by about,"
Lucy paused to measure the skirts. "3 inches."

Anne nodded and wrote that on her clipboard. What's with it with people and clipboards!

"Her illusion needs to be extended an inch in order to match it with a necklace," Mary relayed to Anne.

Anne scribbled that down. "Okay,"
she nodded. "I think we're good, you can go take it off."

I walked into the bathroom and quickly changed into day dress. when I exited the bathroom with the garment bag, Delancy had taken my place. Her dress was April purplish silver and long with a slight train. It was decorated with silver glitter and real tiny flowers dotted on the fabric.

"Ow!" Delancy cried.

I Chuckled a little. I guess it's funnier from this point of view.

"So what's this all for?" She wondered as she spun lightly in the dress.

"Just another ball," I said off-handedly snuggling into Maxons arms.

"Than why such a fancy dress?"

"Only the best for you, Dela."

She gave me a suspicious look, but decided to focus on her shiny dress instead. She was twirling, which would in turn make the skirts smack my maids in the face, which wound than make them purposely stab her with the pins. It was a hilarious system.

"Okay," Maxon signed checking his watch. "I gave a meeting."

I grabbed his hand. "No don't go."

He lightly kissed my lips. "I'll be back later. I love you."

"Love you too."

~oOo~

"Okay, so tonight you are playing the role of the queen. Head up," I instructed, but she only lifted her eyes. I gently lifted her chin up. "Shoulders back and squared." She puffed up her chest and I forced her shoulders back in return. "Every step and turn you take should be exaggerated by the swish of your skirt."

I showed her by taking a large step and twirling  my hips a bit so that the exaggerated skirts of my dress swished. Delancy attempted to but ended up loosing her stance.

"No, keep the upper body—."

"America!" She interrupted. "You're making me nervous! I've been a royal since birth I know how to have proper posture!"

"Sorry, I'm just nervous!"

"Why?" Delancy sent me a questioning look.

"Dancing, yay! Let's go!" I quickly pulled her through the doors and into the busy room. Our Chins were lifted just so that we could make eye contact and our dresses swishes together as we walked. Across the room I immediately saw Daniel talking to.....May! No, no, no!

I rushed over there pulling Delancy forcefully along with me until I stood in front of them.

"Sorry about my sister," I laughed pushing May out of the way. "I'm America soon to be Schreave. Delancy's sister-in-law."

He chuckled huskily. "Good evening, your soon-to-be-majesty."

He bowed, raised my hand and kissed it delicately. He looked up and seemed to realize who's wrist I was still gripping.

"Princess Delancy!" He scrambled to stand. "How wonderful to see you."

"You too," She smiled politely fidgeting with the edge of her dress.

"Would you like to dance?" He asked smoothly.

"I would love to, but I'm going to go get us some wine first," She sent him another small smiled before rushing away.

"Beautiful," Daniel whispered, watching her leave.

"She is isn't she?!" May exclaimed from where she had returned to our side.

"Yes, and can you keep a secret?" May and I nodded. "I'm going to propose to her tonight."

My mind filled with alarm and red lights flashed before my eyes. No, no, no. Red light! No engagement!

Did you know about this? I mouthed to May.

She nodded. Go along with it

I cleared my throat uncomfortably. "Um....may I ask when?"

He nodded like a lost little puppy. "Now."

Before I could object he had run and was on the stage in minutes. The room quieted and completely silenced when he tapped a finger on the microphone set up.

"Delancy, would you please come up to the stage?"

I couldn't see Delancys face as she made her way over to the stage, but I could tell she was really nervous and confused. Her eyes were darting everywhere as Daniel took her hand in his.

"Delancy Orders. A normal person would give you a heart felt poem or speech that explained just how much  they loved you. But your no normal girl and you don't deserve any normal proposal. Delaney, will you do me the—."

"Wait!"

I turned my head as Mason came barging into the room just as Daniel got down on one knee.
He was running at full speed to the stage until he was able to take Delancys other hand.

"You aren't any normal girl," Mason said. "But you deserve the world anyways. And I promise to give the world and everything on it so that you are never sad. And I want the whole world and everyone on it to know your mine. So will you do me the honors of becoming my wife?"

There Delancy stood. In the middle of the stage, her hands each clasped in someone's hand, while two guys were on one knee proposing to her.

"I don't know what to say," Delancy whispered.

"Say yes," Daniel encouraged.

"Yes," she said, but she was facing Mason.

And Mason was the one who put a ring on her finger.

And Masons arms are the ones she jumped into.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

49.1K 1K 33
18 years ago, Queen Amberley and King Clarkson were flying to Italy when Queen Amberley went into labor. They demanded that the plane be landed immed...
222K 7.4K 47
The Selection Fan Fiction "I, Clarissa Dossen, will never be free from the cage of other people's choices." Clarissa Dossen is a 17 year...
190K 2.3K 40
The selection has ended. Maxon has chosen the girl he wants to marry. The choice was unexpected. He chose Kriss Ambers. Maxon was happy until the day...
17.5K 215 20
America gets picked to go to the new advanced private school for some of the smartest teens in Illéa. She was a poor five in Carolina but now that sh...