Miss Introvert | SUNGJOY

By authorovert

A story of a shy girl named June Sevenelle Griffin, experiencing Love, Hate, Pain and Suffering. But everythi... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Moving In
Chapter 2: Bryce and Willow
Chapter 3: Lullaby
Chapter 5: Confession
Chapter 6: Imperfection
Chapter 7: Happy Halloween
Chapter 8: Date
Chapter 9: Beach
Chapter 10: Truth or Dare
Chapter 11: Bashers
Chapter 12: Minor Problem
Chapter 13: Breaking News
Chapter 14: June's Day Out
Chapter 15: Spotlight
Chapter 16: Bryce's Confession
Chapter 17: Willow's Cry
Chapter 18: Team Building
Chapter 19: Promise
Chapter 20: Birthday Surprise
ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Chapter 21: Awkward Gestures
Chapter 22: Lonely
Chapter 23: Jonghyun
Chapter 24: Movie Date
Chapter 25: Lunch Visit
Chapter 26: Bowling
Chapter 27: Japan with ABlue
Chapter 28: Lost
Chapter 29: August Calvin
Chapter 30: Random
Chapter 31: BOTB Interview
Chapter 32: Bad News
Chapter 33: Germany
Chapter 34: Truth Hurts
Chapter 35: Exposed
Chapter 36: Chaotic
Chapter 37: Decision
Chapter 38: Accident
Chapter 39: While You Were Sleeping
Chapter 40: I love you, Goodbye
ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Chapter 41: After One Year
Chapter 42: Red Vortex
Chapter 43: Mystery Guy
Chapter 44: Unexpected Encounter
Chapter 45: Fan Girl
Chapter 46: STB August
Chapter 47: Ships
Chapter 48: Secret Glances
Chapter 49: Partnered
Chapter 50: Encounter
Chapter 51: Kiss
Chapter 52: Red Vortex with ABlue
Chapter 53: Red Vortex with BOTB
Chapter 54: Time off
Chapter 55: Memories
Chapter 56: I'm Back
Chapter 57: Complete
Chapter 58: Dating Scandal
Chapter 59: Publicity
Chapter 60: SURPRISE!
Epilogue
NEW BOOK!
Special Chapter (Bonus)

Chapter 4: Grocery Shopping

851 56 11
By authorovert

------
This chapter is dedicated to @AnnePrivaldos a single vote from you means a lot to me. Thank you so much. I hope you like my story.

Fighting!

------
JUNE GRIFFIN

As the sun light touched my skin, I instantly grabbed the comforter and covered my face as I rolled to the sides. Just when I was about to drift back to sleep I feel off the bed with a thud.

Ouch! My butt. Huhuhu

I slowly stood up still covered by the comforter, I slowly uncovered myself with the comforter then my eyes snapped open when I realized where I was.

OMG! Why on earth am I in the bedroom? My face instantly brightened red as an unwanted imagination flashed into my virgin thoughts. Waaaaaah! No way! We couldn't have stayed in the same bed last night right? I remember falling asleep on the couch. So how on earth did I got here?

Maybe he carried me when he woke up this morning?

Or he actually made me sleep here and he stayed on the couch?

But still! Why couldn't I felt that he freaking carried me here? I've had enough embarrassments with him, I can't afford to add more. Gosh!

I shrugged off the idea that we slept in one bed. Then I noticed a note sticked on the door, I grabbed as I started reading it when it was from Ryder.

Good morning June, sorry I couldn't wake you. I left a bit early, 3am isn't usually a good time for you to wake up right? So you might be wondering why your on the bed, I'm telling you nothing happened. You slept on the couch until I carried you to the bedroom before I left the house. I couldn't let you sleep until morning feeling uncomfortable, so see you when I come home. Take care, don't forget to eat your meals. Willow might come by the house to keep you company.

Ryder

So I'm home alone?

Oh my gosh! I am so happy!

----
RYDER STRAUSS

"What the heck bro, you've been on your phone for like the whole time. What's wrong?"Bryce asked, we are currently going to our fan meeting in Shanghai.

"I've been calling Willow since this morning, and she haven't picked up my call yet."I said to him, Bryce was a bit surprised upon hearing Willow's name. Well my brother have been eyeing her ever since we started this career.

Willow is also a celebrity, she's from a girl group together with her cousin Natasha and the other girls. Their group is called the ABlue, you could say they love the color blue. While me, together with my brother and the bro gang are a boy group named BOTB (Best of the Best).

"She probably still be sleeping."Bryce said. Then Chase and Jude came inside the van.

"Yo! Have you guys called Natasha? She's not answering her phone."Chase started off. Eh? That's weird, why can't the girls be called? Are they busy or something? Yesterday they said today was their day off, Willow even mentioned to visit June so that she wouldn't feel lonely.

"Nope. We couldn't even reach Willow."Bryce simply said, feeling a bit annoyed. What's his problem? Did he and Willow had a fight again?

Then we saw Jude took out his phone and started calling someone.

"Courtney and Jewel can't be reach also."Jude said. Then Manager Kim together with Jaden, Dylan and Ralph came inside the van also.

"What's with the worried faces boys?"Manager Kim asked. Then Chase explained to him how we can't reach any of the ABlue girls, well they are like family. Or more like the BOTB's gals, excluding me of course. ABlue has six members while we are seven, so the guys can have them, I already have my own.

"Oh I remember, Hadley and Yesha was LIVE on Instagram just an hour ago. They are having a guesting at Sunday Celebrity."Dylan said. Which made us turn our heads towards him.

"What? I thought it was scheduled next week?"Chase asked.

"I don't know. Go ask your girlfriend."Dylan said.

Then it was silent in a few seconds before Manager Kim started talking about our event in Shanghai, and how we need to refrain from accepting gifts. And so on.

"Just remember to just relax during the fan meeting okay? I don't want to repeat what happened last time."he reminded us. Sheesh, speaking of last time. Me and Dylan so freaking annoyed the whole time, no doubt I respect my fans but sometimes some of them are going way over board. Dylan received a lot bruises from fans while I had a lot of scratches and my clothes got ripped.

As we arrived at the video, we went straight to the dressing room while the staff finish off preparing the stage. While relaxing on the chair, I can't stop worrying about June, she's home alone right now. I called her Attorney a while ago but unfortunately she has a case to handle today. Timing isn't really on my side today, the staff already informed us to come up stage in 5 minutes when Ralph called my attention as he threw my phone.

"You have a call."he said, good thing I was alert. This guy really, I can't afford to lose another phone, it would be the third this month. Some fans rob us sometimes, that's why I don't buy expensive phones I might regret it.

Willow calling...

"About time you called!"I blurted out.

[Chill down dude, we had an urgent taping. Besides I have no choice do I?]

"What about June? I trusted you will visit her. I might come home by tomorrow morning, she needs some company."

[Calm your marbles, we'll be finish in a fee hours. And I already called your girl, she was startled at first if you could have heard her, she was so priceless and cute]

"Just get the point, I know she's cute so continue."I said as I rolled my eyes.

[Jeez, temper temper. So the thing is, we'll be crashing at your place later.]

"We? What do you mean by that?" Don't tell me...

[Oh yes dear Ryder, all ABlue are crashing at your place. And we freaking want to know your gal so much, we can't afford to just see her on screen. She already approved though, and she's currently grocery shopping by now.]

"She's WHAT?"I asked out loud which caused the people in the room to look my way. The guys are eyeing me suspiciously.

[Ciao, and we promise we'll be good to her. Just can't promise I won't bad mouth you thought.]

Then the call ended. Oh no! This just didn't happen.

"They are WHAT?"

"Wtf!"

"Manager Kim!"

"We need to go back home now! We're staying at Ryder's place!"

"Girl bonding? God I wouldn't miss it for the world."

God this guys. That's all their reaction when I told them that the girls are crashing at my place, they might even stay their for the night.

"Wait, your fiancee's a chef right?"Jaden suddenly asked. I just nodded.

"God your so lucky. I hope Hadley can cook great too."he suddenly said. Well he's been courting her for months now but I guess Hadley's not that interested yet.

"Hey, your fiancee is an introvert too right?"Ralph suddenly asked.

"Yes. Why do you ask?"

"Then how could she survive grocery shopping?"he asked curiously. Oh shit! I didn't think about that. I was about to call June when one of the staff called for us since the event is about to start, so our Manager took our phones.

Oh God I hope June's okay.

------
JUNE GRIFFIN

I can do this.

No I can't.

Yes you can.

NO I CAAAAAAAN'T!!!!!

Buying food for dinner is so scary, I know it's simple since everything can be found in the grocery store but the thing is... I haven't been there ever! As in EVER! Huhuhu what am I going to do? Willow and her friends will be here in a few hours, and I need to prepare dinner for them too. I don't even know how can I handle the crowd later, Willow mentioned they were 6 of them. And 6 is pretty much a lot, I might collapse upon seeing their arrival.

I immediately grabbed my phone as I texted Ryder, good thing I had his number.

I'm going to buy dinner for your friends, can I borrow one of your sweatpants? It would be just for a while. And I promise to wash it after. Thank you.

Sent

I waited for a few minutes but he didn't reply. I guess his busy, but I need to leave now. Gosh! I hope Ryder won't get upset when he finds out I wore his pants without waiting for him to approve.

I went out of the house in my baby blue oversized shirt and Ryder's white sweatpants. Gosh I look like a walking stick girl, I'm wearing oversized clothes, but I really don't have any choice. As I reached the elevator, it took me 15 minutes before successfully reaching the ground floor. If people could have seen me, they would think I'm retarded which is not. I'm just not used in stuff. I followed my google maps direction in going to the nearest store, good thing it was only two blocks away.

When I came inside the store, it was freaking huge. No wonder Mom loves grocery shopping before, this place feels like heaven. Look at all those foods! I got a cart and started to go get the ingredients I needed for tonights dinner, Willow also informed me that they are all on strict diet since they have a lot of promotions to do. So I planned to make Caesar Salad for them and some Paleo Pecan-Maple Salmon, they are a perfect dinner which doesn't have a lot of fats. Well I hope they would like my cooking though, the first time I cooked someone food was Ryder and it was all simple dishes though, good thing he liked it too.

As I settled everything. I went straight to the cashier, okay breath in... breath out. As long as she doesn't ask me anything, I might survive this but if she happens to start talking I might pass out. And I hope she wouldn't though coz that would be very embarrassing.

After paying for the food, I immediately went out of the place. Pew! That was close, she only asked me one question, and it was so easy. I thought she was going to ask a lot of it too. Good thing it was only a "Paper or Plastic?" Kind of questions. And I nailed it! Hooooh!

Okay! I need to get back home.

As I arrived home, I quickly started cooking.  I made the salmon first, the salad was easier. It took me a whole hour to finish 7 dinner dish for everyone, so I guess I need to take a bath first before they arrive.

After I took a bath, I wore back the sweatpants I borrowed and now I was in my red t-shirt and I made my hair into a messy bun. I really don't know how to tie my hair, Mom was a bit busy for work and I had no siblings so I really don't know about a lot of things.

I was calmly waiting in the living room when the door bell rang. Omg! It's them!!! I slowly walked towards the door and silently prayed to have this night a normal and not disastrous one. As I opened the door, six gorgeous girls stood in front of me. I guess when Dad told me I was the prettiest girl he was lying, coz this girls are so freaking on the top. I'm not even wearing make up, well I don't wear much though, only powder and lip tint.

"Pretty girl!!!"They all said at the same time as they jumped unto me giving me a group hug.

It was so freaking awkward, they were all so friendly towards me and I was there standing stars-trucked. Is this how it feels like to have friends? Then Ryder is one lucky person, coz I don't have friends.

We all had dinner, they all praised my cooking since they found it delicious and afterwards I cleaned up the table as they all went to change into their pajamas. We did a lot of things, they told me a lot of stories mostly Ryder's embarrassing moments though and Willow was even happy telling me about them. Then afterwards we all settled on the living room where I placed a lot of pillows and covers for us to sleep in, well I was sleeping on the couch though.

I gave them each a kiss on the cheek before we all went to sleep. To be honest, as an introvert like me I'm happy to know that I'm slowly coming out of my shell. Being around people isn't so bad, but I still prefer being alone though. Then I drifted to sleep with a smile on my face.

-----
ABlue and June Convos

Willow: Hey June, how come your engaged to Ryder?
June: I really don't know.
Natasha: *gasp* Omg! Is this like an arranged marriage kind of thing?
June: *shrugs* more likely.
Hadley: Nice! I hope I get engaged to Jaden too.
June: Who's Jaden?
Hadley: My one true love.
Willow: *grossed out* ewww! Shut up Hadley.
Courtney: Stop acting all bitter Wils, and try talking to Bryce for a change.
Willow: *glares* don't even mention that filthy animals name.
Jewel: Calm down Wils.
Willow: Oh shut up Mrs. Ralph.
Jewel: *blushes* stop it. *walks out*
Yesha: Nice going Wils. *annoyed and started following Jewel*
Willow: Drama Queens *annoyed*
June: *confused* what's wrong with this girls?
------
When BOTB arrived at Ryder's Place

Bryce: *went to Willow* She's so pretty when she's sleeping *silently hoping she doesn't wake up*
Chase: *kisses Natasha on the lips*
Natasha: *still asleep* will you marry me?
Chase: *embarrassed* this girl really.
Jaden: Good night sweet cheeks. *staring at Hadley*
Ralph: *took a selfie with a sleeping Jewel* another collection.
Dylan: *covered Yesha's exposed legs* why is she so clumsy even sleeping?
Jude: *glanced at Courtney and smiles*
Ryder: This girls really *shocked*
Bryce: what's wrong?
Ryder: *point towards the empty can of beer* they're drunk.
Bryce: *evil smile* now for payback *then grabbed Willow's arm and placed her fingers into her own nose* Click! *revenge success*
Ryder: *face palm and started walking towards June*
June: mmmmmm... hik!
Ryder: *annoyed* Why did they let her drink *bent down and kissed her on the cheek.* Good night.
June: .zzzzzzzZzz.. night... hik!

-----

Lee Min Hyuk as Jaden Phillips
Im Hyunsik- Jude Bolton
Seo Eun Kwan as Ralph King
Shin Donggeun as Dylan Curry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348 26 11
A story of an 11-year old girl who encounters a life unlike that of a normal 11-year old child. Her life isn't surrounded by love and compassion but...
893K 41.7K 60
↬ in which a fan brought a baby on a BTOB fanmeet and sungjae got a feeling ↫
47.8K 2K 39
I republish this story after change some of the storyline. The first version is moving too fast and looked unrealistic. I hope everyone will like the...
246K 6.1K 58
Park Yenna. A girl who has it all. Living in a life that anyone could wish for. A supportive and loving parents. A successful career. And, an ideal...