Bad Couple | Yoongi FF

By DaisyDollDaze

Y/N, the bad gal who's nickname is Harley Quinn. She's majoring in Dance while her worse enemy Min Yoongi "th... More

💀 Chapter 1 💀
💀 Chapter 2 💀
💀 Chapter 3 💀
💀 Chapter 4 💀
💀 Chapter 5 💀
💀 Chapter 6 💀
💀 Chapter 7 💀
💀 Chapter 8 💀
💀 Chapter 9 💀
💀 Chapter 10 💀
💀 Chapter 11 💀
💀 Chapter 12 💀
💀 Chapter 13 💀
💀 Chapter 14 💀
💀 Chapter 15 💀
💀 Chapter 16 💀
👅💖
💀 Chapter 17 💀
💀 Chapter 19 💀
💀 Chapter 20 💀
💀 Chapter 21 💀
💖 💀
💀 Chapter 22 💀
💀 Chapter 23 💀
💀 Chapter 24 💀
For my bishes 💁🏻 yes you 😉
💀 Chapter 25 💀
💀 Chapter 26 💀
💀 Chapter 27 💀
💀 Chapter 28 💀
💀 Chapter 29 💀
💀 XXX 💀
Off Topic
Off Topic 2
💀 Chapter 31 💀
💀 Chapter 32 💀
💀 Chapter 33 💀
Pardon?
💀 Chapter 34 💀
💀 Chapter 35 💀
💀 Chapter 36 💀
💀 Chapter 37 💀
💀 Chapter 38 💀
💀 Chapter 39 💀
Sorry not an update!
💀 Chapter 40 💀
BAD COUPLE BOOK 2
Bruh.
Re- Updated.
BOOK 2

💀 Chapter 18 💀

22.7K 818 823
By DaisyDollDaze

~ Flashback Yoongi's POV~

I had just gotten off the phone with Jin Hyung. I didn't want to bother him or Namjoon but all I can think of right now is getting out of here.

My adoptive parents have been making my life a living hell ever since they adopted me. They provided me with school and education but what for, if all they did was treat me like a dog.

These two people never loved me. They just wanted someone to assist them and I was unlucky enough to get picked. If I could turn back time I'd do so and stay back at the orphanage instead of coming home with them.

I put my phone down on the coffee table that was in between the living room as I heard my 'mom' yelling at me again.

Mother: You will never find happiness you hear me! Your just a useless person who was abandoned at an early age.

Yoongi: I found my happiness not thanks to you. You call me useless yet treated me like a slave all these years.

Mother: That's all you could work for.

Yoongi: Then I hope it was fun while it lasted.

I turned my back on her and went up the stairs to my room. This couldn't continue, years of being treated like a piece of shit were over.

I got my luggage and packed all the clothes I bought when Y/N and I went shopping at the mall. Everything else from clothing, shoes, accessories, and furniture was going to stay there.

Whatever was in the room belonged to them, all I owned was the clothes I bought at the mall with my own money and a few pair of shoes. I didn't want to take anything that wasn't mines.

After packing what I needed, I made my way downstairs to wait for Jin outside. As I reached the living room I saw her quickly put something down on the table.

Most likely my phone.

Without saying anything or even looking at her I took my phone and walked out the door.

Jin: Hey, Joker

I looked up surprised that Jin was there, leaning against his car with a wide smile.

Yoongi: Hey, How'd you get here so fast? You live like three hours away

Jin: I was around, had to go pick something at Harley's school. Anyway, are you ready?

I nodded and he opened the trunk, I was about to carry my luggage into the car when my mom or should I say lady walked outside and started drama.

Mother: Are you really leaving?

Yoongi: Don't you see!?

Mother: Yoongi!

Yoongi: WHAT? Are you going to start giving a shit now that I'm leaving!?

Mother: Ha, as if. Where will you be staying? On the streets? You don't even have any family, we were all you ever had-

I sighed and was going to say something until Jin cut me off.

Jin: Excuse me, uh Ursula, right? Yes, well you see he does have a family and he'll be staying with us.

Mother: Did you just call me Ursula!? Who are you to be speaking like this to me! Tsk, Yoongi doesn't even have parents, he only had us! Or where is he going, to look for his mom and dad?

She smirked and crossed her arms over her chest. I put my luggage in the car and closed the trunk. The look on Jin's face showed seriousness and madness.

Jin: You sure do like to keep that mouth open don't you? All I hear is bullshit. He already has people that care for him, and two new parents.

Yoongi: Hyung, Just ignore-

Jin: Yoongi, Get Your ass in the car.

Shocked by the way he said that, I got in the car and closed the door. I was not about to get my ass whooped by Jin. He ain't playing games when he's mad and serious.

Mother: Oh really? Where's the new mother at, I don't see her?

Jin: Don't you see me?

Mother: Huh? W-Wait what, are you-

Jin: What, are you that surprised to hear it? I don't need to be a woman to be a mom. I can have a dick and be more than a fucking mom, someone who will actually give a shit for Yoongi. Or are you surprised to see that his new mom is better looking than you ever were? Not to mention his new dad, ugh, he's a full meal.

She gasped and Jin smirked before walking over to open the door to the drivers seat.

Mother: W-Well, at least he won't be able to get into college anymore. Tsk, that stupid music career. No one is going to pay for that bull crap, who would pay for something like that?

Jin: Your dead ass wrong there hun. Whatever career he wants to pursue doesn't have a single fuck to do with you. As long as he's got me and I'm around he doesn't need to worry about that because I'm the one who's going to be paying for it. A career in the music industry is better than whatever career you got, I didn't know they had one on how to be an evil bitch.

Jin chuckled before getting inside the car and closing the door. I couldn't believe he went off on her just like that. It made me feel grateful, he's even acting like a mom already, protecting his child.

Jin: Ready? Let's go home.

End of flashback

~~~~~~

Yoongi: You know, I was really upset when I got there and didn't see you. I thought you'd be there or at school but Jin and Namjoon told me you had left to London.

Y/N: I know, I'm sorry. I'll get a ticket right now, I want to go see you so bad!

Yoongi: Hey don't be sorry, and no don't you dare book a ticket. I want to see you, kiss you, embrace you, just want to fucking hold you tight and not let go of you but we'll have to wait.

The only thing I could hear from the other line was sobbing. One thing Y/N didn't know was that my tears have been falling down my cheeks ever since I heard her voice on the phone today.

God, I'm so fucking in Love with her. She means everything to me and not having her close kills me but I want to cheer her on.

Yoongi: Don't cry, your crying right?

Y/N: N-No..

Yoongi: Yeah right, I hear your ugly ass crying, bet you look hideous right now.

Y/N: Bitch! I will book a flight just to fucking smack you right now.

I chuckled and a smile appeared on my face. Hearing her being all mad and savage reminds me of our good times together. Messing with her was fun, the times we laughed and joked around with eachother crossed my mind.

I miss her so damn much.

Yoongi: Don't cry though, you have to be strong for us. I want you to focus on your career and see you graduate in a few months.

Y/N: I know, I will. What about you?

Yoongi: I'm starting tomorrow, thanks to my beautiful mom and dad I get to finish the career I already started.

Y/N: You better focus because I want to see the rat walking down getting his diploma.

Yoongi: Of course, I wouldn't want to disappoint my snakeu.

She laughed and my heart beat rose. I must be really crazy..why do I feel the urge to buy a damn ticket and fly right now just to see her.

The thing holding me back now is school. I'm starting tomorrow and can't go to London but we got eachother and we're going to do our best to graduate soon so we can continue our future together.

Yoongi: I love you baby, so much, so please be strong for us, okay?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 679 70
Yoora is an ordinary girl, who has ordinary needs, which she should have money for. How could she get this money? A girl in her twenties, who loves c...
58.7K 1.6K 22
"I'll make sure you'll sign the divorce form Kim Namjoon" "who are you?" "do I know you?" __ 😈 • for you, I could pretend like I was happy when I w...
1.6M 39.6K 48
A Min Yoongi FF {READERxYOONGI} (smuty) Highest Ranking: #1 -yoongi out of 97.6K books. #3 -bangtan out of 80.2K book...
188K 3.7K 12
New office worker or Slave to the biggest mafia leader in South Korea? Y/N a 20 year old gets bought by a suited busissness man by the name of Mr.Min...