Can I Fall Back on You? (Karm...

By Shadowlumi

*ALL CHARACTERS BESIDES YOU AND ANY OC'S BELONG TO YŪSEI MATSUI!* L/n Y/n was a learning assassin in class 3... More

Before You Read
•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
Fireworks! (4th of July special)
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
•Chapter 26•
•Chapter 27•
•Chapter 28•
•Chapter 29•
•Chapter 30•
•Chapter 31•
Not Because of the Mistletoe (Christmas Eve + Karma's Birthday special)
•Chapter 32•
•Chapter 33•
•Chapter 34•
•Chapter 35•
•Chapter 36•
•Chapter 37•
•Chapter 38•
•Chapter 39•
•Chapter 40•
•Chapter 41•
•Chapter 42•
It's Not Like That! (Valentine's Day Short!)
Epilogue
Final A/N

Impossible! (Halloween Special!)

2.9K 120 65
By Shadowlumi

Before you read- This chapter has nothing to do with Halloween but the ending is very cute in my opinion, read if you'd like!

Your POV
I sighed deeply. Halloween was tomorrow- which was a Tuesday. "Y/n~neko, it's 11:40, go to sleep!" I shrunk into my bed but relaxed again seeing that it was Karma, well, who else could it be? "Halloween's tomorrow Cherry! I can't sleep!" The light flickered on and I could see a smug look on Karma's face.

"You're such a little kid, Y/n~neko." He teased. "So you're telling me you're not excited?" I questioned. "Well-" I clapped my hands together cutting him off. "As I thought."

"Tomorrow won't come any sooner Y/n~neko." Karma sighed. "Well it's my problem so don't worry about it!" I exclaimed. "Suit yourself." He turned the light off and left the room leaving me once again in the darkness.

"Y/n~nyan~sama!" My eyes began to open adjusting to the morning light. Etto... Who said that? I looked to the right and screamed. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!"

There was a short woman wearing a light purple maid outfit with cat ears and a tail. "You just woke up Nyan~sama, you know who I am!" I stared at her as if she was speaking another language. "I'm sorry but I don't know you..." The lady had a sorrowful expression on her face. "Nyan~sama... That's not funny! It's Halloween not April Fools day!" She whined. "Will you please tell me who you are so I can understand what's happening?" I asked. "As you wish Nyan~sama." She bowed.

"I'm Fc/n." (Female cat name for anyone who can't remember) "Then is Mc/n...?" I inquired. "Mc/n~kun is preparing breakfast for you downstairs! Oh, I almost forgot to mention! You have a visitor. That will be all Nyan~sama, get dressed in your costume for school!" Fc/n then dashed out of the room.

I looked around the room seeing that it was completely different from the room I fell asleep in. The top proportion was f/c and the bottom proportion was s/f/c. (second favorite color)

I got out of bed that I looked back at and saw was king sized and looked around for my costume. Soon enough I spotted it on a table that was at the end of my bed. This year I decided to cosplay as Asuna from Sword Art Online. At least my costume is still the same! I put on the costume and got ready like I do every morning.

After I had gotten ready I went down the stairs which were spiraling downwards. Yes, a freaking spiral staircase. "Good morning Y/n~sama." A 'man' who was most likely Mc/n said. "O-Ohayo." I stammered. "Your visitor is waiting in the dining room Nyan~sama!" Fc/n joined arms with me and skipped to a room with a long table with many chairs. At the end of the table was... Karma?!

"Your visitor is your fiance!" Fc/n cheered. "FIANCE?" I shouted. "Oh my... Nyan~sama! You aren't wearing your ring..." She whispered. "FIANCE?!" I shouted again, unable to process the words that came out from Fc/n's mouth. "One moment Karma~sama." Fc/n bowed and squeezed my left hand while she ran to the stairs then up them to my double-doored room.

"I'll get your ring!" She exclaimed and ran into the room. Soon enough she came out of the room with a diamond ring. "May I see your left hand?" I gave Fc/n my left hand and she slipped the ring on my ring finger. "Let's go back downstairs Nyan~sama, or should I say Asuna~nyan~sama?" Fc/n giggled and back downstairs we went.

"Good morning Y/n~" No good morning Y/n~neko? What the hell! So do I not say 'Good morning Cherry'? Do I use his actual name? Not wanting to risk it I just said, "Good morning!"

"Your Asuna cosplay looks great Y/n!" Heat creeped up onto my cheeks. "Th-Thanks!" As he was going to in... Real life I guess? He was cosplaying as Luffy from One Piece. (A/n- never watched One Piece plez don't kill meh!)

'Your Luffy costume looks really cool!' Is what I wanted to say, but I was too bewildered to say anything. And that bewilderment prevented me from saying anything for the entirety of breakfast to the time we had to leave.

"Take care!" Fc/n and Mc/n called.

(I listened to the song "Perfect" by Ed Sheeran while writing this next bit so search it up and listen to it if you want!)

"Can I say something that's gonna sound kinda weird?" I asked. "If I can do the same." He replied. "Fine with me. So.. I think I'm still dreaming right now... In reality you're my... Fri- Too simplify things you're my boyfriend and not my fiance. Second of all... In my reality you call me 'Y/n~neko'. So I think I'm not the right Y/n." I laughed sheepishly. "You too Y/n~neko? Why are we in the same dream?" He questioned. "E-Eh? I have no idea Cherry." I sighed.

"Well, now that we understand what's happening I kinda like this dream universe..." He smirked. "And why is that?" I questioned. "I like the idea of you being my fiancee~" He answered placing a kiss on my cheek. "Oh shut up! Even though it's likely in the future we're only in junior high!" I stated crossing my arms. "I don't like the word 'likely' how about definitely?" He poked my cheek.

"Whatever makes you happy." I sighed.

"Well~ You make me happy." He said holding my hand.

"You're so cute~" I giggled.

"And you're so perfect." He said back.

"I love you so much Cherry." I turned to him and smiled.

"I love you more Y/n~neko."

"Yet you haven't even-" He placed a finger on my lips. "Will you be my girlfriend Y/n~neko?" He asked. "Of course I will... Took you long enough!" I smiled. He placed a hand on my cheek, leaned close, kissed me, and then said...

"The future looks bright if it's with you, Y/n~neko."
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Kawaī jagaimo no neko o yonde kurete arigatō! Watashi wa anata hitorihitori ga daisukidesu! Ato de subete o kyatchi! Baii~ 💖Shadowhuskies📚

Translates to: Thanks for reading kawaii potato cats! I love each and every single one of you very muchly! Catch you all later! Baii~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 3.3K 16
(Y/N) gets transferred into the E-Class due to her drop of grades. She hardly ever talks to people in the E-Class, she prefers being alone One faithf...
348K 10.8K 51
-Karma Akabane X Reader- (Y/n) has always had a hard time making friends. In fact, she hasn't had one since Junior High started. With her grades you'...
82.8K 2.1K 18
You're name was (F/N). You went to a perfect middle school, had a bunch of friends, had a boyfriend that loved you very much, and a family that was w...
13.1K 508 33
2024/ON GOING ! A powerful creature claims that within a year, Earth will be destroyed by him, but he offers mankind a chance by becoming a homeroom...