Anything is Possible

By LittleDragonLover3

(ML pirate AU) No one would even think of the innocent Princess Marinette to be kidnapped on her 18th birthda... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 28

3K 84 66
By LittleDragonLover3

Ladybug's POV

We walked into an cozy, homy little cafe. I took a liking to it instantly.

But then someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around to see that it was Nino! (Or aka Carapace.)

"Oh, hi Nino! Whatcha doin here?"

"I heard that you all already had to deal with an Akuma, so I came along just in case you had to deal with another one," He explained.

"We'll that's very thoughtful of you," Chat teased.

Nino rolled his eyes. "Ha, ha, very funny."

Rina was just staring at him. I could see a very faint amount of blush on her cheeks.

"Ooo, does Rina/Alya have a crush?" I thought to myself.

She shook the blush off and regained her confidence.

"So, by the looks of it, you're the turtle miraculous holder?" She spoke confidently.

"Yep. And by that necklace of yours I'm assuming you're the fox miraculous, am I correct?"

"Yes, you are indeed," Rina nodded.

There was a rather awkward moment of silence. It annoyed me, so I decided to break it.

"Anyways, how about you to grab a snack and something to drink, while Chat and I go for a stroll? Sound good? Great!"

I grabbed Chat's hand and ran out the door, leaving the other two behind.

"Why'd you leave them behind, LB?" He asked.

"So they could bond! We're already friends with Rina/ Alya and Nino/ Carapace, but they haven't become actual friends yet. Plus, I think they already have a little crush on each other...." I explained with excitement.

Chat laughed. "I think Tikki has gotten to you, but you do have a point. They need to become friends just as much as they do partners."

"Exactly," I said as i tapped his nose.

By the change in his expression, I could tell he suddenly remembered something.

He pulled out a small box from his pocket. "My lady, my princess, my bugaboo, I have something to give you- LOOK OUT!"

He quickly put the box away, and wrapped his arms around me protectingly. At the last second, I saw an arrow speeding towards us, and it hit Chat!

"I.... I loathe you, Ladybug! YOU mean nothing to me! I hate you!"

This wasn't him. It was the arrow doing this!

I stepped on his foot so he'd back off and I could think for a minute.

When I reached a rooftop, I checked to see if he had followed me. Thankfully, he hadn't.

"What to do? What to do? What to do?" I said as I paced around.

I heard a thump behind me.

I spun around quickly, crossbow in hand.

"Hello again, Ladybug," Chat sneered.

"Why are you so full of hate, Chat Noir?!"

"Because hate conquers all!"

"Sorry to burst your bubble, but hate doesn't conquer all! Love does!"

Suddenly, an idea popped into my head.

"You're just buying time! Fight!" He shouted.

I smirked. "I'll do better than that."

I walked closer to him, leaning in for a kiss.

"W-what are you doing?! Get back you savage!"

Chat then ran away.

"Here kitty, kitty! Come here!" I said as I chased after him.

With Carapace and Rina...

"Soo... let's play 20 questions! I'll ask questions about you and I'll say my answer to that question! Deal?" Rina offered.

Nino shrugged. "Why not?"

"Favorite color?"

"Green or blue."

"Mine is orange. What's your favorite thing about being a miraculous holder?"

"I have more freedom and I get to save the day."

"I like the freedom as well, and saving people's lives. Favorite season?"

"Summer."

"Same here! What's-"

She was cut off by shouting outside.

"Don't tell me there's another Akuma!"

"Well we netter go check it out," Nino said.

"Agreed."

The two ran outside to see a Cupid- like thing flying in the sky, shooting arrows at people all over the place. Instead of the people being all loving, they started yelling angrily and showing signs of hate.

"Hey Cupid! What's with the bad attitude?!" Nino shouted at him.

Dark Cupid looked down at Nino. When he saw his and Rina's bond growing, he knew that he must destroy it while he can.

"All love and friendships must be destroyed!"

The arrow headed straight towards Rina. But just as the last second came, she blocked the arrow with her flute.

"Let's take him down!" She exclaimed.

And then she started conjuring illusions to confuse Dark Cupid.

Meanwhile with Ladybug and Chat Noir....

Chat had finally caught me. He had me pinned to the ground, his cataclysm in hand.

Then, he started monologuing. If he wasn't under control of the Akuma, I'd smack him. I hate it when people start monologuing...

Before Chat could use his cataclysm on me, I grabbed both sides of his face and kissed him.

It wasn't long before he snapped out of it.

He looked around, confused. "What am I doing here?"

"No time to explain! We have to get rid of the Akuma!"

He then looked at me. "Alrighty, m'lady," He winked.

Yep. It's official, he's totally back to normal.

As Chat used his cataclysm on a random object, Rina and Carapace jumped next to us.

"I distracted him as long as I could by making multiple illusions of me," She began. "But I can only conjure so many illusions."

"And I had to shield her the entire time just in case he spotted which Rina was the real one," Nino said a bit jokingly.

Rina rolled her eyes.

"Yep. They'd make a cute couple through and through," I thought.

There was suddenly a new voice.
"All love must be demolished!"

Dark Cupid rapidly started shooting arrows at us. We dodged them with ease, but I needed to find somewhere to summon my lucky charm and figure out how to use it.

"You guys cover me so I can use my lucky charm!" I exclaimed.

They all nodded. I swung off the roof to look for somewhere where no one could disturb me.

After I found I spot, I said,
"Lucky charm!"

And what fell from the sky was...

An candy apple. This charm of mine is so unpredictable...

I ran back to where my partners were still dodging Dark Cupid's attacks. Man, this is one stupid Akuma! He didn't even realize I left!

As I looked around, a plan sprouted in my head.

"Hey Cupid! Looking for moi?" I shouted.

He turned to look at me, and then started shooting arrows at me instead.

"Carapace! Use your special power now!" I commanded.

Suddenly, Cupid's arrows slowed down. He was moving in slow motion. My plan was going smoothly so far.

I threw the candy apple at his hands, and it bursted into a gooey, sticky substance all over his hands and bow.

"Grr!! LADYBUG...!"

I couldn't help but giggle a bit. His voice sounded funny in slow motion.

Anyways, I then shot an arrow at his ankle, which it tightly wrapped around it, and yanked him down to the ground. (I think it put him in a bit o shock...)

I snatched his pin and broke it with ease.

And again, the Akuma didn't come out. Dark Cupid was slowly covered up by a black and purple aura, and when that was gone, so was he.

"I'm really getting suspicious about why Hawkmoth is throwing so many Akumas at us," I pointed out.

"Well whatever the reason is, I hope it's not as bad as we suspect," Nino said.

"Suspect the unexpected, Nino," Chat advised.

"Pft. You should know all of your father's moves by now."

"And you should know this: he is unpredictable."

There was a long, rather mysterious silence between us.

"We'll, we have two more miraculous holders to find, so let's get searching!" I said.

The rest of the group smiled, agreeing with me.

Back on Hawkmoth's ship...

Dark Cupid appeared in the room. Hawkmoth looked unsurprised at him.

"I know you failed. You know your fate. But I don't need you, or any of the Akumas anymore. I have my own little helper now. You and the Akumas were just needed for a distraction."

"S-sir, what do you mean by that?"

"My little peacock is here," Hawkmoth smirked.

"You m-mean your-"

"Yes, she's finally here."

Then Dark Cupid started to scream in agony as the Akuma was pulled away from his soul. He faces the same fate as the previous Akumas.

"Now, the rest of you are next," Hawkmoth said emotionless.

And their screams were the pleasant music to Hawkmoth's ears.

"Now, Le paon, you can come out now."

A woman stepped out of the shadows.

"I think it's time we had a little family reunion with our son and his little girlfriend. Don't you think?" She said with her hypnotizing evil, sweet voice .

"I think it is about time we do," Hawkmoth smirked evilly.

And boy, did Ladybug and Chat Noir have no idea what would happen next...

Wow! Longest chapter in the book so far! Did you guys enjoy it? I hope you did! So, we got a little relationship going on with Rina Rouge/Alya And Carapace/Nino. (Btw, if you haven't noticed yet, I like using the French names for most of the characters.) The group also has to find the bee miraculous holder now! Who will it be? You'll find out later! Peace out!😎✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 39 40
With the truth of Chat Blanc revealed Marinette has found relief in telling Chat Noir the truth, but unknown to them Hawkmoth knows too. Marinette s...
56.8K 2.1K 26
This story is trash, pls go easy on it *COMPLETED* Juggling her life as Marinette and Ladybug is hard. To make matters worse, things start to go dow...
18.2K 471 46
A miraculous fanfic story. I do not own any of the characters in the miraculous universe. Marinette is not safe anymore. Lila has hinted of a plan, s...
22.3K 660 21
Distractions have always gotten the best of Marinette. One day a distraction leads to her plummeting to her death off of a building, but luckily a ce...