The Seven Wonders | BTS

By CrazyGirrrrl

"An evil force has risen. In order to defeat it, you must find and gather the seven wonders." **** » WINNER o... More

Intro + The Gems
1. Begin
2. Ignis
3. Guardian
4. First Love
5. Unlock
6. Fire
7. Awake
8. Choices
9. Betrayal
10. Water
11. Blood Tarts
12. Confession
I've had enough
13. Return
14. Lie
15. Stigma
THANK YOU
16. Thunder
17. Reunion
18. Trust?
19. Reflection
20. Earth
21. Devotion
22. Tenderness
23. Mama
24. Air
25. Seven Wonders
FAN ART GALLERY
26. Doubt
27. Small Talk
28. Hatred
29. Confrontation
30. Teamwork
31. Pyramids
NOTE + ANNOUNCEMENT
32. Vrede
WE NEED YOUR HELP
33. Lucht
34. Reassurance
35. Acceptance
36. Aarde
37. Comfort
38. Rebellion
FICTION AWARDS?!
39. Assistance
40. Promises
41. Responsibility
42. Bliksem
43. Persuasion
44. Coincidence
45. Illusions
46. Clarity
47. Solitude
48. Coping
I MADE IT?!
49. Tranen
50. Secrets
51. Trust
52. Regrets
53. Riptide
54. Reminiscing
55. Vlam
56. Uncertainty
57. Loneliness
58. Unity
59. Move
60. Remembrance
61. Contact
62. Hemel
63. Unconditional
64. Crybaby
65. Reclaiming
66. Strategy
67. Broken
68. Reassemble
69. Evaluation
70. Home
71. Hel
72. Remorse
#T7W1MReadsParty
73. Persistence
74. Game
75. Bond
76. Path
77. Feelings
78. Truth
79. Past
80. Calm
81. Team
82. Dread
83. Twilight
84. Desperation
85. Lesson
86. Free
87. Unsure
88. Worry
89. Realization
90. Warning
91. Rescue
92. Fear
93. Leap
94. Battle
95. Cavalry
96. Revival
97. Reckoning
98. Finale Part 1
99. Finale Part 2
COMING SOON?
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT
PATREON
JUST TO MAKE THINGS CLEAR
THE GAME IS OUT!
DISCORD SERVER

HALLOWEEN SPECIAL: ONE SHOTS

25K 1.1K 1.8K
By CrazyGirrrrl

A/N - plugging in this pic because Jin wtf that's terrifying af

Hey guys! This isn't an update regarding T7W and its plot but these are the horror one shots I mentioned at the end of the last chapter! Hopefully you guys actually read the a/n ;;

Anyways, these are two horror shots that I never got to upload or share with anyone so instead of letting them rot with my other 9999 drafts, I decided to post the best ones (early) for Halloween as my treat for you huns! These focus more on the psychological horror more than gore so enjoy! >:D

Reminder: these do not affect the plot of T7W or any of its characters!

-

Halloween Horror One Shot #1: Itchy

Itchy. Everything was so itchy.

Yoongi could feel it crawling under his skin, something was there begging to be let out. So he scratched it, the skin of his arm turning cherry red. It was still there, pulsating against the layer of flesh, tingling and piercing his muscles.

His face, itchy. Legs, itchy. Lips, itchy. Itchy, itchy, itchy.

Yoongi walked into his living room, seeing a man with doe eyes staring back at him as he continued to scratch his arm. Itchy. So itchy. The urge was there. It was begging to break free.

He asked if he was alright. Yoongi replied that it was just itchy.

So itchy.

Yoongi sat on the ceramic toilet in his bathroom, scratching. Oh, how itchy everything was. His fingertips rubbed against his flesh, nails digging into the soft layer.

Itchy, itchy, itchy.

He came in, screaming at the sight of Yoongi.

Itchy, itchy, itchy.

So itchy.

Something warm was now coating Yoongi's hand but he couldn't care less. Everything was still so itchy. The flesh of his arm was mushy and sticky now, it was warm, like it was liquid.

He screamed. And screamed.

Yoongi peeled a portion of his flesh away from his arm, staring at the porcelain colored beauty. He rubbed it, oh how smooth it was.

But it was still itchy.

Itchy, itchy, itchy.

One day, he felt itchy as well. He never said it but Yoongi knew it all. It was the eyes, the window to the soul. He had the same urge, it was begging to be let out, just like how Yoongi let out his.

So, night fell and Yoongi walked out of his bedroom while scratching his bandaged arm.

Itchy.

There he was, lying on the bed, wrapped in the duvets like a cocoon ready to sprout into a beautiful butterfly during the days of spring.

Itchy. Scratch, scratch, scratch.

Yoongi loved him too much. He was going to scratch his itch for him.

So he did.

Itchy, itchy, itchy.

Finally, the itch has been scratched.

-

Halloween Horror One Shot #2: Family

Jin walked into the kitchen with a bright smile. He clasped his hands, yawning, excited to start yet another day.

Hoseok was already sitting down, watching Jin in silence, eyes boring into his skull, hands placed delicately on the table and folded together. He was always the first to arrive at the table, willing to witness every second of his cooking.

In a matter of minutes, Jin had cooked up a nutritious meal of seven. He turned around, seeing Hoseok still in the same position, not even a tweak, as if he was perfectly still.

And Jin smiled.

But where were the others?

Taehyung and Jungkook were in the living room, video game consoles stuck to their hands as if super glue stuck the plastic to their palms. The screen was frozen on the title page, the game on mute, the eyes of both players burning into the pixelated program.

Ah, Jin thought, they were deciding which players to use. Taehyung and Jungkook always loved video games and used to spend hours on them. Thankfully, they learned to prioritize more, with the help of Jin of course.

"You kids and your games," Jin ruffled both Taehyung and Jungkook's hair, which felt brittle and dry against his soft palms. He frowned. Maybe he had to replace their shampoo. "Come on, let's eat."

Ever since that day, both Jungkook and Taehyung had trouble walking due to leg injuries, so Jin – the only one who had good legs – has to help them walk on a daily basis. Helping them up and even carrying Taehyung on his back, the two were brought to the kitchen.

Hoseok was still there, waiting patiently with a bright smile on his face.

So Jungkook sat there, a huge grin on his face as he clutched on the utensils in excitement, Taehyung mimicking his position across him. The two stared at each other, not even blinking.

Jin shook his head. Another staring competition.

Yoongi was in his workplace, as always, hand hovering over the mouse and eyes glued to the screen of his monitor. His lips were pursed, ah, he was composing their new song. Of course, Yoongi was always so hard-working.

The cup of coffee that Jin had brought him the other night was still on his desk, cold like ice, not even a drop of the drink had been consumed by Yoongi.

Putting a hand on Yoongi's unclothed shoulder, Jin whispered: "Don't overwork yourself, Yoongi. You will pass out one day."

Yoongi didn't reply, only continued to stare at his screen. Jin sighed and brought him to the kitchen.

Three men greeted them with a smile.

Yoongi sat next to Hoseok, cupping his chin with a bored expression. He didn't need any words to voice out his thoughts: He was hungry and needed to get back to work.

Jin whispered an apology and made his way to Jimin, who was in the bathroom, staring at his own reflection in the mirror. He was the one who would spend hours staring at his own face and even Jin found it uncomfortable. This time, however, he was brushing his teeth.

Oh.

Wiping off the bubbled water flowing down Jimin's cheek, Jin squeezed his arm, which was soft and squishy to the touch. He always loved how hygienic Jimin was so he said no words as he was brought to the kitchen.

Even when Jimin had just brushed his teeth, his breath still smelled awful. Not even toothpaste could battle away the dreaded morning breath.

As Jimin was sat next to Taehyung, Jin shuffled through the dorm and found Namjoon standing next to the window, staring at the bright blue sky outside.

For a moment, Jin stood behind Namjoon and observed the view he loved to see every morning. The sky was bright blue, the clouds wrapping perfectly around like velvety cloth. The grass was green and pure, air crisp and chill.

Ah, life. Jin got it. The view made Namjoon feel so alive.

Feeling a bit touchy, Jin decided to give Namjoon a big bear hug from behind. He leaned his head on the other's nape, freezing when he heard a loud pop. Something had fallen, hitting the tips of his feet, making him hiss in pain.

Jin squated down and stared at Namjoon's head for a while before picking it up. His eyelids were half-mast, eyes glassy and dead. With a frown, he screwed, yes, screwed the head back on, hitting it a bit to make sure it won't fall off again.

After so long, Jin had forgotten how the human body can become so fragile during decomposition period.

Jin stared. Namjoon was thin, a lot thinner than he remembered. He had to be fed but whatever nutritious meal he shoved in his mouth would rot in his jaw. Ah, that explains Jimin's breath. He would have to give him a good cleaning this afternoon.

When Namjoon was brought to the kitchen, they were greeted by six dead
men.

Hoseok's smile was not so bright, all of his teeth had either fallen off or were rotten.

Jungkook's face had started to peel, maggots peeking out of the crevices of his skin, but he still held the excitement he had whenever Jin would prepare a meal.

Half of Taehyung's face has been chewed off by a rat that had broken into the bedroom the other night. Jin took care of it, barely stitching his face back together.

Yoongi's pale skin was now a deathly grey color. Most of his nails had fallen off his fingertips and one of his eyeballs had gone missing when Jin was changing him the other day.

Jimin's throat was torn open. Jin didn't mind, after all this was his doing. He could see the shattered windpipes and rotten vocal chords through the decaying flesh. How lovely.

Namjoon was the most perfect, skin smooth and untouched, eyes wide and with the most life — until his head fell off, that is.

Jin sat on the headmaster's seat, cupping his chin and admiring his work. Killing them one by one and giving them a slow yet painful death was exciting but this? This was the jackpot. Now he had full control over them. They relied on him. Their actions depended on him.

Jin was the ruler of their beloved family.

And he loved it.

-

A/N - unedited lmao What do you guys think? :) I'm planning on making original horror shots in the future lol I hope I gave you guys a good scare!

Random Question: Which chapter of T7W is your fave so far and why?

See y'all in the next (real) chap!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 7.2K 52
**Mature Content: don't read if you're sensitive to some subjects** What happens when BTS find out someone is moving with them? "Have you heard of (Y...
837K 34.7K 93
"Things didn't make sense in the first place and it still doesn't make sense. All we know now is that he is a suspect for your attempted murder, but...
223K 8.1K 51
𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒖𝒄𝒌, 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕. ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ He was sure of his words, as he looked once more into Jungkook's...
236K 9.1K 30
|| Status : ☑|| "Not even in my wildest dream I could've thought about you, out of all the people in this world...would betray me." "Why...?" 《WARNIN...