Start with a Conversation

By Attackontitannerd101

Since I've been in a really omegaverse/mpreg mood lately I needed to write this before school starts for me B... More

Conversation
Speaking Again
Almost Finally (Dream 1)
Kinda Sorta (Dream 2)
Closer and Closer
Searching
Childhood (Part 1)
Childhood (Part 2){WARNING: Kind of smut at the end of the chapter}
Visit
Rut
Promises: WARNING: Really crappy smut in this chapter
Jealousy?
Reaching
Did you love me then?
Sources
Fixes
What do you guys want to read?
Bells Keep Ringing
By Chance
Authors note
New Story!!
New story announcement #2
Sequel?!??!?

Ich Leibe Dich

619 20 17
By Attackontitannerd101

I have a really important authors note at the end so PLEASE read it!!!

Japan was amazing, but sooner than later we had to head back to Germany. I had to get back to work, and Armin had a job interview.

The shift of time zones had been difficult once again, but we got used to our original time. Everything was going back to normal. Things always felt so weird and out of place when we we came back from vacation. However, it was a nice sort of weird. Everything was peaceful, and it was pretty great to be back home.

Everything was normal until one early afternoon, me and Armin were unpacking our suitcases when he had to run to the bathroom to throw up.

This had continued for a few days, so my fiancée went to the doctor. I went with him because I wanted to go with him because I didn't have anything else to do so...

When we got our doctors office we sat down.

"How long have you been throwing up for?"

"About 4 days"

"Is it during a certain time of the day?"

"N-no "

"Have you eaten anything strange in the last 3 days?"

"No "

"Are you sexually active?"

Armin's face deadpanned, and turned 50 shades of red.

"Y-yes "

"When was the last time you had sex?"

"A-about 2 weeks"

""Did you use protection?"

"I took birth control right before. We used a condom too, but um, it broke"

The doctor scribbled something down on his clipboard and stood up from the chair he was sitting in.

"We'll run some blood tests to make sure that your birth control wasn't defective. You're showing only about 2 symptoms of pregnancy, but we'll determine if it's something else"

"O-ok"

Once the doctor left the room, I could tell hat Armin was extremely stressed out. He smelled really distressed and even on his face you could tell that he was panicked.

"E-Eren what if my birth control was defective. Oh my god I'm such an idiot to just assume that everything's alright. Why didn't I think about every single possibility when I started throwing up? I should've gotten my reproductive organs removed and-"

"Armin everything is going to be okay. The doctor said that you only had 2 symptoms of pregnancy. Plus your weren't in heat when we had sex, so you wouldn't of have been as fertile."

"O-okay"

I embraced my fiancée and ran my finger through his hair as an attempt to calm him down. I also pecked a few kisses onto his scent gland, as another way to calm him down.

The doctor walked back into the room with a nurse to get blood samples from Armin, after they had a vile of his blood, they walked back out again to get it tested. However, before the doctor walked out of the door, he handed Armin a pregnancy test. A damn pregnancy test.

"The blood results might take about a day to give us answers. So if you want to know soon, then you could take this, there's a bathroom down the hall"

"O-oh ok"

The doctor left the room. Armin out his face into my shoulder. I was left there without knowing what to do or say.

"Sh-should I take it?"

Armin's voice was shaking.

"I think it would be a good idea. Would you rather wait an entire day to know, or wait 5 minutes?"

"But if it's positive, then I'll know"

"How about this, you take the test, and come back here before you know the answer. We'll look at it together"

Armin took a deep breath. "Ok"

I watched my fiancée walk out of the room and down the hall to the bathroom. I was left alone with my own thoughts.

Why had I wished for Armin's birth control to not work. Armin wouldn't want to carry a child. No matter how nurturing his personality can be, we just aren't ready financially, or probably mentally.

A few minutes later Armin walked back into the room with the pregnancy test in his hand. He sat down next to me without saying a word and just stared at it.

"Do you know how much longer until we'll know?". I felt dumb for asking that question because I probably knew the answer, but the silence was killing me.

"Probably about a minute or so."

We sat there in silence for about 50 seconds when the test beeped.

"Ready?"

"R-ready"

Armin uncovered the test with his hand and we stared at the stick of plastic.

Negative

"OH THANK GOD"

Armin hugged me and started doing this weird laugh thing he does when he's relieved, I find it fucking adorable.

________________________________

We were sitting at home having some soup for dinner (we didn't want to eat anything heavy for Armin's sake) when we got a call from our doctor.

Armin nervously answered the phone.

"H-hello"

"Hi. We got your test results back"

"What-what did they say?"

"You just had a stomach virus, you should be fine in a few days, just make sure you don't eat foods that are too heavy and if you start feeling nauseous, just drink something carbonated or take some pepto bismol."

I heard Armin give a sigh of relief.

"Ok thank you"

Armin gave a sigh of relief and sat back down at the table.

"What'd they say?"

"It's just a virus, they said that I should be fine in a few days."

"Well that's good"

"Yeah"

Am I a terrible person for mentally saying dammit?
But he seemed so relieved when his tests came back negative, so why would he want kids right now? We could just adopt right?

We figured that after dinner we would just go to bed since we had a long day, and Armin needed rest. We drifted off to sleep and the next thing I knew, I was starting to have to the weirdest but also a great dream.

________________________________

Sorry that I've been really weird with when I update, I had time off of school this week so I figured I would write two chapters, but weekends that I don't have time off of school, I'm really busy with figure skating. So again I'm rlly sorry about how random I am with updating this story. Also PLEASE comment feedback for what u might want to see in the next chapter or two. I'm starting to run out of ideas. Sorry for any grammar or spelling errors

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 4.8K 41
⚠️Warning⚠️ Contains Smut Omegaverse Bullying Suicide attemps Mpreg Cursing Bakugo always wanted to be the best, he believed he was the best, when h...
202K 6K 23
Eren Jeager is an omega. The most downsized werewolf. His father, the alpha of the Marian Warrior pack, killed his wife (Eren's mother) because she g...
72.1K 2.1K 22
Notes and Info. Eren is part of the Maria Pack. He lives with his parents Carla and Grisha Jaeger. He also lives with his adopted sister Mikasa who...
616K 21.7K 25
🔞Includes Mature Themes🔞 Such As- A/B/O Dynamics Mpreg Profanity Mentions of Sexual Assault Rape Blood and Gore Mentions of Blood Violence Sex Smut...