We Both Fucked Up

By bigdickstopher

Twenty-one year old Brianna has been through hell and back literally. Never allowing people in her life beca... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
Memories
33
34
update
new book

26

1.9K 58 4
By bigdickstopher

Happy Thanksgiving!

Cardi

"Cardi you need to go home. You've been here ever since he been here." Chris told me. I yawned and stretched my back in the very uncomfortable chair. "I'm fine." I told him.

August's family went back to the hotel room and should be coming back today. Chris straight faced me. "I'm gonna be here until you come back.. Now go on." He told me grabbing me off the seat. "Thanks bro. I know you have your own problems and to be here with me says a lot."

He nodded his head, "Of course. I always got love fa' you." He told me and I smiled and started leaving. I finally arrived to the apartment and it was oddly quiet. I quickly hopped into the shower and the warmth of the water that ran down my body felt amazing.

After washing up and brushing my teeth, I went into my bed room and changed into comfortable clothing. I made sure to pack some extra clothing and important toiletries.

I went into the kitchen and started snacking on the food that was around the cabinets. Even though Chris was with August, I wanted to go back and tend to him so I got ready to go. As I opened the door, I saw a tall older man standing in front and he looked like he was about to knock on the door.

"Can I help you?" I asked looking at him weirdly and slowly closing the door behind me as I stepped out. "Does Brianna live here?" He asked me. "Why do you wanna know?"

"I'm her father." He told me and I could instantly compare their facial features that they shared. "And you're here because...?" I questioned. "I talked to her not a while back and I wanted to come back and check up on her." He replied.

"Well she isn't here right now so you can leave." I told him honestly. "Do you know when she will be back?" He budged. I shook my head no, "I'm sorry sir. I don't know when she will be back." I told him before walking away from the conversation.

--

I walked into August's hospital room and I saw Chris on his phone typing furiously. "Hey." I said as I walking slowly into the room. Chris shot his head up, "Wassup sis. I'm texting niggas about ole' dude that got Brianna. I'm gon' head out, you all good?" He asked me.

I nodded my head, "Don't worry about me, go get ha'." I told him and he nodded his head before rushing out. I dropped my bags on top of the chair and pulled another chair and sat besides August's bed.

I held onto his hand and used the remote to watch some television. The show was on Bad Girls Club and I just decided to watch it to entertain myself. I watched a girl mix a lot of things in a black pan. She started running upstairs, "Who's hungry?" She asked while holding the pan and walking into a room.

"Priscilla, you put that on my picture?" Priscilla nodded her head in the bed. "You did? Are you hungry?" The girl continued to ask walking closer to the bed. She then flipped the pan of food at her. "I served you breakfast in bed!" The girl continued to scream.

A second later, Priscilla jumps out the bed and chases the girl and starts beating her down. "I'm going to kill you bitch!" She screamed.

"Wha' typa' nonsense you watchin'." I heard a familiar voice speak and I could have sworn it sounded like August. I didn't pay attention to it and continue to look at the television. "Am I invisible or sum'n?" The voice said again.

I looked over at August and he was indeed wide awake. My eyes jumped out of my eyes, "You're awake..." I said slowly getting up from the chair and pointing at him. "Inda' flesh baybeh." He smiled with his arms wide open.

"Babe!" I screamed and jumped into his arms and started sobbing. "Ah shit." He grunted. "Sorry." I said wiping the tears from my eyes, remembering that his left shoulder was probably in a lot of pain.

I pressed the button that was on the side of his bed to call a nurse. "It's coo'. How long I been in dis' bitch?" He asked with his raspy voice. "Just for a few days." I answered. "And you actin' like dis'?" He asked laughing. "I thought ma' ass was gone fa' a while."

"I missed you. It's not funny." I frowned. "I'm jus' playin'. Come ova' hea'." He told me and I walked over to him and rested my head on his chest. "I missed you too." He told me as he was playin' in my hair. About a second later, a female nurse rushed into the room. "Is everything okay?" She asked me.

"He just woke up, and he seems fine." I told the lady, standing up and moving out of her way. After she inspected him she turned to me, "Besides the shoulder, everything looks perfectly fine. I'm going to send the information back to the doctor and hopefully you can be discharge tonight or tomorrow morning." She said as she was writing down on her clipboard before leaving the room.

I grabbed the water bottle out from my bag that I brought from home and gave it to me. "Here, your throat is probably dry as hell." I told him. He grabbed the water bottle and drank it from me before handing it back to me. "Thank ya' baybeh."

I nodded my head, "How's Brianna?" August asked me. "They still didn't find her. But Chris was here not too long ago and he's tryna' get sum' information on the guy that got ha'." I replied.

"Damn, so a nigga got shot up fa' no reason?" He asked as chuckled. I lightly laughed along with him, "You bad for that one." I told him. "Jus' tryna' lighten da' mood." He said. He pat the side of the bed, "Come lay wit' me."

I stood up and walked over to him and laid on the bed besides him. "I missed this." I told him as I wrapped my arms around his body. "Me too baybeh." He replied kissing me on my forehead.

Brianna

I laid in bed not wanting to get up because of the excruciating pain in my stomach. I turned over to my stomach and closed my eyes. I heard the door creak open but I didn't bother turning back around to see who it was.

"Tremaine is callin' you." I heard a voice say and I could hear the annoyance in the voice. I rolled over to the other side and it was Alexis standing by my door. I smacked my lips before getting up from the bed.

I walked past her and I could hear her mumbling under her breath but I didn't have the time nor the energy to play with her today. I walked in Trey's room and I sat down on one of the chairs. "You called me." I said.

"I'm going to a dinner meeting and I want to take you wit' me." He told me as he was writing stuff in his notebook. I sighed, "I honestly don't even feel well." I told him. He looked up at me, "I really want you to go."

I knew I didn't even have a choice whether I was going to go or not. "It's not like I have a choice." I told him before getting up and going back into my room to go get ready. When I went into my room, I saw an olive green dress that was laying perfectly on my bed.

I shook my head at the fact that he already had a dress waiting for me. As I walked closer to the bed. I noticed black heels that were on the side of the bed. I went into the bathroom that was in my room and washed my face. I observed the large scar that ran across my left cheek.

I went ahead to just start on my makeup. About an hour later when I was finished, I went back into my room and put on my dress and then lastly, the black heels. I sat down on the bed waiting for someone to call me down.

I couldn't help but to think of Chris. As much as I wanted to remove the thoughts of him out of my mind, I just couldn't. My heart ached because I couldn't talk to him, smell him, cuddle with him but at the same time I didn't want to. I love him but at the same time I hate him.

I heard the door slam open and it was Alexis storming in. "Didn't I tell you to stay away from my man?" She asked me with both hands on her hips. I didn't look amuse, "Well tell your "man" to stay away from me. He seems kinda obsessed me." I told her shrugging my shoulders.

"Don't think you're special because your gonna be his little eye candy for a meeting." She said as she smirked. "Wonder why he didn't chose you." I told her before leaving her alone in the room. I was just going to go find him myself.

I was walking down the hallway not really knowing where I was going. "Brianna." I heard him call out for me. I turned around and he was standing behind me. "I was looking for you." He told me. I didn't say anything. "You look gorgeous." He said eyeing me up and down.

"Thank you." I replied and he grabbed my hand and guided us down the stairs and into another room. The room was full of people. "The meeting is being held here?" I asked him and he nodded his head continuing to walk in.

Chris

"Niggas is sayin' that he just landed back from Jamaica." Dayshawn said as he began typing into the computer. "Where is his exact locations?" I asked him. "Lemme see..." He replied continuing to type fast on his computer.

"It look like he is somewhere in Brooklyn. He having a meeting tonight. I'm gonna hack you and the guys name into the list so that's how you gonna get in. Wear a suit and don't look out of character." He told me. I nodded my head. "I'm sendin' you the address right na'." He said. "G'looks." I stated before leaving the building and driving back home. As I was on my way home, I was texting my homies to come through. I made sure to tell them to wear a suit to blend in with everybody else.

August was too injured to come along and I know Cardi would want to comfort him. So I made sure not to ask them. When I arrived home, I had the address to where this nigga Tremaine was hiding at. I went inside my apartment and got ready to strap up.

I heard a few knocking at my door. So I placed both guns in my waist band before looking through the door to see who it was. When I realized who it was, I opened it and it was my homies that I called earlier.

I brought Killa with me because I felt like I could trust him a little. I also brought three other niggas with me just in case. They all piled into my spacious apartment and took a seat.  "Aight boss, so what we finna do today?" One guy asked. "Dayshawn sent me the address to whea' this nigga holdin' Brianna at."

"So what we waiting for? Let's go get ha." Killa said. "Y'all all strapped up?" I asked because I ain't want none of them going along without some type of protection. They all nodded their head. "Aight, so we out." They all got up and we all left.

Omniscient

Tremaine was wrapping up his meeting. "I just wanna thank everybody for coming out. We are going to continue to plan the next sex auction in your upcoming meeting." He said and the room erupted into voices and everybody send their good wishes to Tremaine before exiting leaving Brianna and Trey alone.

"Thanks for coming with me." Tremaine told Brianna. Brianna stood up and flatten out her dress. "It's cool." She told him. "Come over here." He ordered her and she did as he said. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to him.

"Why are you making me like this?" He asked her. "Like what?" She questioned. "I really like you." He confessed to her. She tried to hold back the smile that was forming on her face. Trey leaned in and passionately kissed her. 

When he pulled back, she grabbed his face and kissed him back. Brianna heard the door kicked down and she quickly pulled back and she couldn't believe what she was seeing. It was Chris, in the flesh. The look what Chris gave her was a mixture of relief, happiness, confused and anger. 

Trey quickly tried to pull the gun out of the inside of his jacket but before he could even aim it, Chris shot him three times down to the floor. Brianna watched Trey's lifeless body on the floor and she didn't know how to feel. 

Tremaine used his few last breathes to admire Brianna once again before he bled out and died. "What the fuck was that?" Chris yelled. Brianna bursted into tears, allowing for all of her emotions that she's been holding to finally spill out. As angry as Chris was, he walked over to her and pulled her into a hug.

He smacked his lips, "Stop cryin', man." He mumbled. She didn't say anything. After about a minute of allowing him to embrace her, she pulled away. "Can you take me home?" She told him not even being able to look at him. At this moment, he knew that things have officially changed.

my sis finally back home... but shit is still gonna go left! I'm telling ya... when y'all gonna hate me... y'all really gonna hate me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 412 23
I was a good student, I had straight A's, never broke a rule and I always did what parents told me to. But that all changed when I met Ben Bruce.
12.3K 279 31
Who's that Baddie. Girl he's Finnnnnnne ๐—ฃ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐˜€
9.7K 204 69
Breanna goes threw hell when she first moves to La with her friend...After time she meets up with a old friend she finds.....she has alot of choices...
136K 5.2K 41
Part 2 of Broken Pieces *Make Sure You Read That First*