♡Fairytail x Reader Zodiacs a...

By frozencat3030

(Y/N) is popular amongst all the guys of Fiore. Her stories with them are contained in this book! ... More

⇝Requests!
Distance| Rogue x Reader
|They Ask You To Join Their Team|
|Getting Distance Bracelets|
♡Who's your FT boyfriend?
Who's your Best Girl Friend?
Who He's Jealous Of
Laxus x Mute!Shy! Reader (Request)
>What FT Guy Likes You More?<
What Did You Do?
->When You Get Drunk
Does He Act Like Your Boyfriend or Brother?
>>When Your FT BF Turns Into A Neko Kid<<
-=- Who Texts You at Midnight? -=-
-What They Texted You-
Who Helped Steal Erza's Cake With You?
What Happened To You In The GMG?
Who was your Partner in the S-Class Trials?
Who Invites You To The Royal Ball?
Who Would Murder You In the Woods if They Could?
Yandere! Sting x Reader
Who Would Choose You?| Pokemon Themed
Yandere!Sting x Reader| Part 2
Fairytail Boys See...
Halloween| Rogue x Natsu x Reader
Which Fairytail Boy do You Accidentally Fall on?
Which Twin Dragon Likes You More?
What Halloween Costume Pair Would You Be?
Fairytail and the Duo x Reader| Fairytale
Who's Your Pool Party Date?
Who Were Your Project Partners?
Marry, Kiss, Kill
ooo
Natsu x Reader| Realization
Personal Fairytail Guys?
Who Did You Team Up With To Assassinate Your Teacher?
Who Has Your Future Diary?
▪ When Your Ex Shows Up ▪
// Fairytail Zodiac Quotes //
( º _ ºノ) Why You Guys Break Up? ( º _ ºノ)

𝅘𝅥𝅮 Your Song 𝅘𝅥𝅮

2.5K 62 29
By frozencat3030

Natsu: Rude

I felt like Natsu would be very persistent no matter what. He would make sure he gets to be your boyfriend for all eternity.

Gray: it's not like I like you!

Since Gray is a tsundere, I felt like this song fit him. He would love to go on dates with you, but doesn't want you to say no to him.

Zeref: See You Again

It's hard to see Zeref. He's all over the place. From the woods of Tenrou to Alvarez as Emperor Spriggan. All you want to do is hug him!

Jellal: Criminal

Jellal may have been the bad guy, but he's yours. That was 7 years ago! He's changed and you love him for that.

Laxus: Let it Burn

Laxus is a tough guy, but after his break up with Mira...he came to you. This song was something he kept listening when you guys were together. The truth was that he never got over Mira..

Rogue: Everytime We Touch

Rogue is too much of a smol bean to admit this song to you. He feels all these emotions that his emo heart can't explain. He just loves you so much!

Sting: Feel Invincible

When Sting is with you, he feels invincible! You're his strength and he loves you for that. Everything he does, battles...guild meetings...tournaments... he uses your love for you as his determination.

Loke: Attention

You and Loke are on and off. He's always hanging out with all those girls in the Celestial Spirit Realm. Whenever you try to talk to another guy, he appears and takes you back.

Romeo: Cool Kids

Romeo is like a little yandere, he just wants his (Y/N)-senpai to notice him! Maybe being apart of the 'cool wizards' would make him noticeable to you?

Bonus:

Acnologia: Wait For You

Acnologia knows that he can't get you now. He's being hunted and that would cause you to be in danger. For now, he'll wait as long as he needs to. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 79 14
Plot summary: Being picked on everyday was no fun for Lucy or her two friends. Sting, Rouge and Jet have picked on the girls for years (now in their...
6.3K 337 25
❝PROMISE YOU'LL COME BACK SAFELY!!❝ - 𝘈𝘮𝘪𝘥𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘛𝘦𝘯𝘳𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘮, 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘠/𝘕 𝘳𝘦𝘴�...
283K 4.8K 32
{[DISCONTINUED]} Y/N is the 1st Wizard Saint known as the 'Fairy Goddess' because she is very beautiful like a Fairy and very powerful like a Goddess...
80.5K 1.1K 23
One-shots (or short stories, because they're kinda long!) of all our favorites in Fairy Tail! Requests closed! These are all going to use female pro...