Kuroko No Basket [Miracles An...

By kimmie_ryren

MY VERY FIRST ONE SHOTS + WHAT IFS COLLECTION..!! The miracles are major hits when it comes to basketball bu... More

Hello Reader-chan..!!
Kuroko ~In My Dreams~
Kise ~Misunderstanding and a Cockroach~
Midorima ~True Feelings~
Aomine ~My Hero~
Murasakibara ~Sweet Reminder~
Akashi ~ My Empress ~
Kagami ~ Study ~
Kuroko ~Always~
Aomine ~Lullaby~
Kiyoshi ~That Time of the Month~
10 Facts About Kimmie
Akashi ~ Don't Resist ~
OMG..! 500 reads~
Murasakibara ~ To Cheer Him Up~
Himuro ~ Familiar ~
Kiyoshi ~ Husband and Wife ~
Kise ~ I'll Miss You ~
Himuro ~ Familiar Part 2 ~
Takao ~ Tsundere Cuteness ~
1.04K READS..!!!!!!!!!!!! FREAKIN' OUT
Kagami ~ I Know ~
Midorima ~ Thank You ~
Aomine ~ It Was My Fault ~
Hayama ~ Migraine ~
What If #1
Hiatus Alert!
I'M STILL ALIVE!!!!
Takao ~Honest~
What If #2
GoM + Kagami Hangs Out With Kimmie on Christmas Eve~
Kuroko ~I Don't Mind~
Haizaki ~Dangerous Woman~
Haizaki ~What He Did~
Akashi ~Quality Time~
Akashi ~Quality Time~ Extended Version
Aomine ~The Time Has Come~
Kise ~Weird Childhood Friends~
Himuro ~Cat Situation~
Aomine ~Finally~
Himuro ~Cat Situation~ Part 2
Murasakibara ~The Creature and I~
Kasamatsu ~Musical Surprise~
Murasakibara ~The Creature and I~ Part 2
Kiyoshi Teppei ~Always Here for You~
πŸ’™πŸ’™New Book?! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ + Announcement!
Murasakibara ~The Creature and I~ Part 3
Midorima ~Graduation Day~
Murasakibara ~The Creature and I~ Part 4
~ AUTHOR'S NOTE ~
First Youtube Video *facepalm*
NOTE πŸ“£πŸ“£ REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!❀❀ (CLOSED)
Aomine Daiki ~ Ex ~ Part 1
Aomine Daiki ~ Ex ~ Part 2
What if #3
What If #3 [Part 2]
Seirin Team ~Maid's Outfit~
Kuroko ~ Bus Stop Situation ~
Aomine ~ After So Long ~
~ COMPLETED ~

Kuroko ~ Hero of the Match ~

768 11 0
By kimmie_ryren

I almost finished watching all three seasons of Haikyu!! 😆😆💞💞 Unfortunately, I only have until episode 10 of season 3 with me right now 😭😭 But, still.. I got inspired to write this because of all the spirit and motivation the characters portrayed. Especially, that baby boy, Hinata!

________________________________________________________

41. Kuroko Tetsuya
              ~Hero of the Match~

Have you ever been told to just suck it up when something or someone hurts you? Ah, I think the more polite way to say it would be to 'stay strong'. Well, no one actually told you that sentence directly when it happened. But, those worried looks and encouraging words were enough to make you understand where you stood at the time.

One slip of your focus and you would have dragged the whole team down. Fortunately, you didn't. In fact, you became a hero to the whole volleyball team.

You sighed when you passed by the bulletin boards early that morning. The school news made a big hit on the victorious battle at the finals.

You took a photo of it. Excited to show it to your childhood friend at Karasuno High. Hinata would be proud of you.

"Good morning, (Lastname)-san.."

"Kyahh!!" You almost dropped your phone at the sound of that soft voice. If only he stops scaring you like that, you would shamelessly admit that his voice sounds angelic. But..

"It's still early morning. You should keep your voice down.."

You calmed your erratic breath as you faced the baby blue haired boy. He had his usual stone face on. How on Earth can he keep a straight face like that after scaring people?!

"Hmm.." You puffed your cheeks at him. "That wasn't nice, Kuroko-kun!"

You put both your hands on his cheeks and pulled. The way his emotionless face contorts according to how you stretch his cheeks were hilarious!

"(Lastname)-san, my cheeks hurt."

"Serves you right."

You kept pulling on his cheeks. For a guy, his cheeks are a soft as marshmallows! You find that very amusing.

You laughed at the funny faces you saw before finally letting go.

"It's good to see that you're feeling well," Kuroko said, patting your head gently. A small smile on his lips.

"Kind of." You lifted your shoulders. "I'm still heart broken, you know."

"That's understandable.."

"But.." You dramatically turned on your heels with a winning thumbs up. "The hero that scored the winning spike can't be all depressed, right?"

You looked at him over your shoulder with a wink. He liked that. That signature cheerful move of yours. He kept staring until the first period bell rang a few moments later.

"See you during lunch, (Lastname)-chan.."

You nodded at that as you jogged towards your class. As you jogged, you turned to him again.

"Tell Kagami to come along. My mom went overboard with my bento!"

________

During lunch time..

You were first to arrive at the roof where you usually have lunch together. Sometimes, the Seirin basketball team would join you too. It's a little odd. You're on the volleyball team but, you're closer to the basketball team compared to your own team. Maybe it's because of Kuroko.

It's hard to say why though..

You sat on the bench (surprisingly, there was one on the roof) as you waited.

But, you were too busy texting a friend that you didn't even notice Kuroko sitting next to you.

"Domo, (Lastname)-san.."

"Gah!" Your heart practically leaped out of your mouth.

Kuroko just blinked at your antics.

"How do you do that?!"

"Do what?"

"Popping out of nowhere like that?"

He didn't answer. He just tilted his head to the side, looking quite confused. You sweatdropped at his actions. He's emotionless but, he is definitely amusing.

You sighed.

"So, where's Kagami-kun?"

"He said that had to go somewhere first."

"Ah, okay.. Let's wait for a bit then."

"Mhm.." he nodded.

As you went silent, so did he.

It was peaceful. It felt nice to have the breeze brush against your skin at a time like that. The weather was just nice - sunny yet breezy and not too hot as well.

"(Lastname)-san.."

"Hmm?"

"Your new hair looks nice."

You blinked at him a few times before laughing off his comment. It's not everyday, having Kuroko complimenting others like that. Plus, the reason for your short hair is pretty silly to you. And talk about dramatic!

You surprised him by suddenly laying your head on his lap. Yeah, you're close enough with him that he doesn't mind that kind of situation. You'd let him rest his head on your lap too if he wants to. It's just that you were so sudden. A little bit of blush made it's way to colour his pale cheeks.

"Thanks.."

You relaxed as he ruffled your hair.

The match was still clear in your head. It was a tough one indeed. But, what made it even memorable to you was the fact that..

Your boyfriend broke up with you.

The day right before the match.

Well, shit! What a classic..

He didn't explain why. No matter how much to asked him, he didn't answer you.

But, what hurt most was..

The very same day, when you were on your way back from practice.. You saw him. Kissing, holding hands with another girl.

It made you understand one thing: he thought of you as nothing more than a toy. Replaceable and easy to get.

You cried yourself to sleep that night. You didn't know how you survived practice earlier because now it hit you all at once. There was nothing special about you to him. He left you because he got bored.

You barely got any sleep that night.

A cheerful and mentally ready (Firstname) wasn't present during the match the very next day. Instead, you were zombie-like and depressed.

You were walking towards the locker rooms when you bumped into somebody. Your team mates were all up front because they understand that you needed some space to cool off.

"Ah, the trash!"

Your body tensed at those words. You glared at the owner of that voice. Yesterday, you saw enough of your boyfr- I mean, EX-boyfriend's scandal that your even heard the girl's voice. Damn, you're not the type to easily forget details.

Your knuckles  turned white by the minutes due to the force you used in clenching them.

She was wearing a volleyball uniform. And shit.. She's your opponent of the day.

"Looks like, it's going to be an easy win~~" she bragged, some of her team mates showing up behind her.

As she left with those words, something in you snapped.

When you got to the locker room, your bangs covered your eyes in a dark aura that you couldn't control. You remembered that you accidentally brought scissors with you. As everyone changed into their volleyball uniforms, you took the scissors and..

"N-Ne, (Lastname)-chan.. Wha-"

"Bring it on.." you mumbled.

"Eh?"

Everyone was confused. But, they had a hint of what you were going to do.

True.

You grabbed your long pony tail and snipped it short. Just enough for you to tie it up. You clenched your hair, feeling how useless it has been that you kept it long for your boyfriend.

People used to say that you looked pretty with long hair.

Well, shit! You don't need beauty to win!

Your team was shocked. They never saw you that angry before.

"Let's wipe the floor with their faces when they lose!" You exclaimed, turning to them.

Your eyes returning to it's calm wave of (eye colour). Calm but, the high powered spirit in you was burning.

Your team didn't quite get it but, if you were calm like that.. It means you're prepared for battle.

"(Lastname)-san?"

Kuroko's voice broke your train of thought. You turned your head so that you could see his face.

"Yeah?"

"Are you alright now?"

"As in, I got over the break up?" you laughed. "I guess so. I did score a lot during the match. Plus.. I surprised the opponent with my high speed spikes!"

There was an air of pride in your words. Your ex was watching from the audience, after all. It was kind of pathetic. But, no matter. It's not like you gave that match your all just so that he would want you back or anything.

What ticked you off was the fact that your opponent looked down on your team. Specifically, you.. They thought that they could ridicule your passion and effort for volleyball just like that?!

Think again!

With those spikes you did, their arms would have been torn off. Your team are also not push overs.

They mopped the floor with their faces alright - the opponent.

You felt that was enough to get you to move on. You felt fulfilled.

Besides, your team had the full support of Seirin High. Your close friends and family were watching. The support they gave was priceless.

"You know what, Kuroko-kun?"

"What is it?"

"I'm grateful that you're always there to support me. Sorry that I sobbed like a baby over the phone about the break up though. I didn't know who else I could talk to.."

Kuroko smiled. He doesn't mind one bit.

After all, he likes you..

He'll stay with you no matter what.

You don't know about his feelings yet though.

_________________________________________________________

Ah, another update! Surprise! 🎉🎉

Hahaha I don't really know what the message in this story is.. If you learnt anything, do tell me! I love knowing your opinions 💞💞

Also, I noticed that my writing style is kinda changing a bit. I don't know of that's good or bad though. But, I haven't read that much lately due to my studies (I deal with calculations, every single day 😭😭). I hope you guys are okay with it though 😅😅

See ya!

~kimmie_ryren

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.4K 1.4K 26
One day, Seirin realizes Kuroko's strange behavior. Kuroko comes day after day to practice, harboring more injuries than before. Is Kuroko holding a...
227K 5.8K 28
Kuroko no Basket (at first story) group chat! I lost motivation for a story but now it's a group chat with GoM (+Kagami) x Kuroko. No update schedu...
294K 8.5K 47
A girl that is their ideal. A girl that makes their hearts beat faster. A girl that is perfect in their eyes. That girl is you. "No, I d-did not, nan...
221K 7.3K 88
A Kuroko no basuke fanfic Teiko's basketball #1 Teiko middle school's basketball club. A team known as the Generation of miracles. Their story needs...