Criminals // BBS X READER

Por kikimbali

S T I L L A " X R E A D E R " S T O R Y Y/N, a craze serial killer. Roaming around the city of Los Santos... Más

E V E R Y D A Y
B U B B L E S
K I D N A P P E D
B A S I C A L L Y
V O I C E S
S T A Y
K N O W I N G / L U I
C H A N G E S
A / N
L E T T I N G M E G O
A T T I T U D E S
K I S S
T H E D E A L
B L U S H E S
T H O U G H T S
S M O K E
U N D E R T H E R A I N
I N T O X I C A T E D
H A P P Y ?
G U I L T
H U G E S P O I L E R / F A R T S
V E N T
C O N T R O L
A / N
B E H A V I O R
O V E R
A / N
L E A V I N G
A / N
S T R A N G E
M E A L
[ p l e a s e r e a d ]
C O M P A N I O N
[ t h a n k y o u ! ]
N I G H T M A R E S
C H R I S T M A S D A Y
d o n ' t w o r r y
G O O D B Y E ' S
Y/N
O N E L A S T T I M E
e x t r a ; )
E N D

S U R V I V A L

1.5K 64 11
Por kikimbali

Narrative POV

Y/n kept running while being chased by a police car. She turns both ways in the woods just to confuse the two officers. Since she lived with a bunch of guys who does heist.

She got guns, she already knew on how to use a sniper.  Like she already knew when to strike as well. Aiming at their empty heads.

B A M !  "One."
B A M !  "Two."

She then put her sniper in her gun bag. It was heavy even if there's only 3 guns inside the bag, but it doesn't matter to her.

She is hiding behind the bushes, so she looked around. Checking the surroundings, analizing..

No heat radiance source detected. She sigh, then went towards the police car. There's Krispy Kreme donuts. Her stomach then grumbled.

She took the donuts with her, and look for a place to stay in.

~ t i m e s k i p ~

Y O U R POV

"Mmm!~ Krispy Kreme is the best." My mind beamed with happiness. As I kept walking down the road, I am currently in an isolated place.

I was planning to go at the town. So I better get myself a good scrubudup-tub! And some new fresh clothes. I ain't taking a bath on a river again. Nu-uh.

A house then suddenly came to my view. It has a really nice white walls, and a fence. A beautiful garden too.

"Oh wow.." I hid behind the bushes, and decided to leave my guns there. I'm gonna fake being lost.

I started to walk wobbly towards the house, I tried not to look exagerated but act like I'm really hungry. I did changed my clothes into a normal civilian.

An old lady went outside. Her face shows mercy.

"Oh you poor dear. What happened to you?" She said; enough for me to hear. As she went up to me and hold my hand.

"You need to get clean, oh my." I was escorted inside the old lady's house. Out of curiousity.

"Ma'am what's your name?" She looked up at me, with those half opened lid eyes.

"My name is Linda, and you young lady?" As she pat the sofa, telling me to sit down.

"My name is Y/n." Without any hesitation. I told her my real name, since no one really knows. Only the guys..sigh.

"Y/n, did you got lost?" She askes but an embarassing moment just happened. My stomach grumbled. I just ate Krispy Kreme a while ago! Jeez.

This made Linda laughed, as she told me that she'll get some food for me. I watched Linda went to the kitchen. This place by the way. Is b e a u t y.

As I observe the lovely house. I wish I can live here, yet..I have mercy for the old lady. She looks really nice, and old.

I just smiled at the thought, what if I changed into a completely diffrent person? Can I be normal again?

Linda came back with a freshly baked cookies, with a glass of milk. W-waffles.

"Thank you." She looked at me and smiled. But then a worried looks spread on her face again.

"W-what's wrong?" I ask her.

"You got a wound dear, but I'm not very good at cleaning them. If only my sonny boy is here to help you with it." She said.

"It's okay madam! The pain is very mild, you don't have to worry." As I kept eating this cookies, I really do love it.

"By the way! This cookies are amazing!" I looked at her and smiled.

"Thank you so much!" She smiled back and stood up.

"I have to water my garden dear, just make yourself comfortable. Take a bath, your clothes will be in my room upstairs. I hope I can trust you with my objects." I nodded as she told me the things I can do in this home.

"Sure Linda. I won't let you down." She smiled and went towards the door. But I stopped her.

"Can I help too?" I asked, wanting to see the pretty flowers outside.

"Yes, yes." She then continued to walk out and do her stuff.

~ t i m e s k i p ~

b a t h i n g

I removed all my dirty clothes, placing them on the hook. I hopped into the shower. Setting the shower to warm temperature.

It felt so good, I feel like I'm making "noises." Don't judge, it felts really nice. But after a while I set the shower to cold one.

I used a men's body wash. Linda did mentioned "sonny boy." So, I assume there's a boy living with her.

I kept scrubbing my body, trying to get all the dirty sh*t off. I put some conditioner on my hair, then gently massage my scalp.

I washed everything off, letting the water slide the flower scent shampoo. I grabbed the towel which is hung by the hook.

I stepped out and dried myself. I look at the mirror, stare at myself for a few minutes and decided to put on some clothes.

     A dress... but with a pair of shorts. I mean, I guess I can handle wearing this. Just need a proper posture to look normal. I put on some underwear, which are very old. Like damn, is this Linda's?

I laughed at myself slightly. As I opened the bathroom door, I saw a man standing in front of me. Very muscular, slightly taller than me.

He looked at me, without any expression on his face. But my eyes were wide. And I'm pretty sure he just realize I'm somebody else.

He grabbed me and pushed me in a room with him. He trapped me in his arms. I gulped and stared at his..hypnotizing green eyes.

"Why are you here?" He ask me in a stern voice. His voice sent chills down my spine.

"I know you. I'm glad you haven't killed my grandma..unless you're planning something." He took out something from his pocket, a knife.

"I-I won't hurt her! S-she's nice to me!" I exclaimed, but he tightened the grip on my wrists.

"But you're not! How could I trust a girl like you?! Cartoonz told me about you." I stared at him with a devious look.

"He's the one who betrayed me! He locked me up in a room full of meth. And the police thought I'm the one who do drugs, but I really don't! No one can trust that idiot!" He put the blade on my neck.

To be continued..

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

101K 2.4K 29
Marrisa was just a regular gaming YouTuber. Except for the fact that she has 2 millions subs. She's online best friends with Mae and Lui and friends...
76.6K 2.6K 60
Los Santos. City of thieves. City of Gangs. There is a constant battle to be, Number One. Every gang wants it, and the Vanoss Crew has managed to...
12.2K 750 16
[✅] c o m p l e t e d [✅] When Evan's Girlfriend ends up cheating on him, Jon makes an attempt at helping him with his problems. His plans backfire a...
80.5K 2.3K 17
You have a tiresome job, and a boring life pretty much. Every day is the same routine: wake up, work, go home, eat, sleep, and the cycle continues th...