Anything is Possible

Od LittleDragonLover3

(ML pirate AU) No one would even think of the innocent Princess Marinette to be kidnapped on her 18th birthda... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 26

3.2K 89 66
Od LittleDragonLover3

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been really busy with school lately, and again, I've been having a major writer's block.

Mari's POV

I ran into Chat's room. He was still sleeping.

"Taking a little cat nap, eh?" I thought to myself.

Then an idea popped into my head.

A mischievous idea.

I tip toed over to the side of his bed where he was sleeping.

He looked so adorable when he was asleep. Just like a real cat.

But then I put my idea into action.

I leant over near his ear as if I was about to whisper.

But I did the opposite.

"GOOD MORNING, KITTY!"

He sprang up instantly, making us bump heads.

"Me- Ouch!"

I couldn't help but giggle.

He pouted. "What'd you that for?!"

"I had to get you up somehow. Plus, I wanted to see your reaction," I teased him playfully.

He suddenly smirked.

Oh no...

"Well, I want to see your reaction when I do this."

Before I could run away, he pinned me to the bed and...

STARTED TICKLING ME AGAIN!!!!!

Seriously?! He knows I hate that!!

"Chat... please... STOP! I- I... can't... breathe!" I said in between breathes.

It wasn't until a minute or two later he finally stopped.

I sat up and sighed in relief.

When I wasn't looking he placed his hand on the back of my head, and gave me a short, loving kiss.

That was his way of saying good morning.

He pulled away and asked, "Now, why'd you wake me up in the first place?"

"We're here. We've finally arrived in Parisa," I smiled.

He grinned and kissed me on the forehead.

"You-"

A new voice cut him off.

"Uhh, Adrien you might wanna wake up-"

Plagg stopped dead in his tracks when he saw the position we were in.

We were sitting on the bed. I was on Chat's lap, and he had his arms  wrapped around my waist.

Plagg smirked. "I'll just leave you two alone..."

And then Plagg left the room.

We both scrambled off of each other and stepped off the bed.

"Uhh... we... umm..." I fumbled with my words.

"Let's just go," Chat suggested.

I nodded.

As I started walking out, Chat gently grabbed my wrist.

"I love you , Marinette."

I smiled. "I love you too-"

He silenced me when he pulled me in close, affectionately kissing me. I kissed back with as much affection.

We finally pulled away so we could breathe. (To our dismay)

"I think they'll be wondering what's taking us so long. We better get up there. Plus, the other miraculous users are waiting," I explained.

Chat pouted a bit, but eventually agreed.

When in the streets of Parisa...

We were just walking in the streets of Parisa.

No one recognises us.

No one saw me as Ladybug. (Yes I am transformed right now. And yes, word had quickly spread about Ladybug's existence.)

No one saw Chat Noir as, well, Chat Noir.

They just saw us as average citizens.

I leaned over to Chat's ear and whispered, "Why aren't they recognising us?"

"Our miraculouses activated an invisible shield or something. Honestly, I have no clue," He whispered back.

Suddenly, a girl that looked my age ran up to us and said, "I feel like I know you two from somewhere."

She had brownish reddish air that faded into a pretty orangish color. She had grayish hazel eyes with glasses. But what I also noticed was...

She had a fox tail necklace.

My mind traveled back to Master Fu's room. I remember seeing the necklace in an open Chinese themed box.

She was the fox miraculous holder!

So, I asked, "Hey, can we talk to you for a second? In private?"

She gave me a skeptical look, but then nodded.

We walked in silence until we found an alley way.

"First of all, what's your name?" I asked.

"Alya."

"Well, Alya, I am Ladybug. And this is Chat Noir, " I said as I gestured to him. "And you, whether you know it or not, are the fox miraculous holder."

She stared at me blankly for a while.

"How'd you know?"

"Well, your necklace kinda was a clue for us, " Chat pointed out.

"And we are miraculous holders as well, so we'd be dumb if we didn't recognize it," I explained.

Alya then looked over towards Chat. "Soo... the pirate king is the black cat miraculous holder?"

He shrugged. "Pretty much."

"Makes sense..."

There was a moment of awkward silence until Alya spoke again.

"So, what do you want?"

"We want you to join us in the fight to defeat Hawkmoth," Chat and I said in unison.

"Join you guys to defeat that wimp...?!"

"Oh no," I thought.

"I'm in!"

Me and Chat perked up in excitement.

Chat stuck out his fist and smirked. "Pound it?"

Alya and I smiled. "Pound-"

Just about as we were about to fist bump, screams of terror were heard not to far away.

We all looked at each other.

"Trixx, fangs out!"

Her clothing was replaced with a fox themed, skin tight suit, along with a tail and ears.

Then we all said, "Let's go!"

We traveled across the rooftops of Parisa until we it to where the screams were heard.

There was no one there.

But, something zoomed past behind us. We looked.

Nothing.

"I think we should go back in time to where the miraculous holders didn't exist," the voice spoke.

Then a figure stepped from a corner. I instantly knew it was an Akuma.

"Hello there, my name is Timebreaker. And think it's time for you three to be erased from existence!"

And then she charged at us.

Again, sorry for not updating in a while for you all to come to a rather crummy chapter. And like I said earlier, I've been having a writer's block lately. I wish I could find some inspiration....

*packs up bags*
*moves to Paris*
*lives a happy and writer's block free life for the rest of my days*

There. Problem solved. (Haha, if only.😂😂) Anyways, have a great day guys! Peace out!😎✌

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

55.8K 1K 40
Miss Bustiar plans a trip to China for her students at the beginning of summer. With them there is a unknown secret that not even Marinette herself...
8.4K 373 38
- • - don't read it. don't do it. i wrote this when i was like 12... five years later, and i now acknowledge how bad it is 😂 - • - Marinette is just...
22.4K 660 21
Distractions have always gotten the best of Marinette. One day a distraction leads to her plummeting to her death off of a building, but luckily a ce...
2.2K 39 40
With the truth of Chat Blanc revealed Marinette has found relief in telling Chat Noir the truth, but unknown to them Hawkmoth knows too. Marinette s...