Love Affairs ( A mindless beh...

By Qveen_Maya

This high school love thing has been AMAZING!! But when on of the friends start hangin with someone lets just... More

Love Affairs chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 22
Chapter24
chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 27
Authors Note
Sequel!

Chapter 23

241 10 0
By Qveen_Maya

Jonice POV

I get a text from roc to come over to his NEW house so he could talk to me of course i agreed cause i wanted to hear what this niqqa had to say but i got to admit i do miss him i aint gone stunt but if he want me back he gotta CHANGE! I pull up to the address he gave me and knocked on the door he embraced me with a hug it wasnt just any hug i felt like i belonged.....

Roc: hey i missed you

Jonice: i miss you to but im not goin to stunt and act like i dont want you back roc i do i you! want you back but its goin to take alot more work than you think !

Roc: Jonice baby i will do anything for you * kisses jonice on the lips*

Jonice: okay soo we back together?? or nahh!

Roc: jonice will you be my girlfiriend

Jonice: yes roc i will be your girlfriend!

And i got my baby back and btw me and jay were never going out we just friends....for now...

Ray POV

Today well latley kierra has been acting a little strange....

Ray: babe whats wrong!?

Kierra: * sighs* okay well you know alexus from the resturant well she texted me and said meet her at the cafe she wanted to hang so i wen there then she asked me if i was bi and i said no then she said maybe this will change your mind and she kissed me but i pulled away FAST! ray please say you believe me??

Ray: yea baby girl i believe you but why you aint tell me yesterday

Kierra: ion kno i guess i was just scared!

Ray: theres no need to be scared i got your back baby

Short chapter i know but Aweeee young love💋❤️😘butttttt!!!!!! roc and jonice back together again whaaa shame on you jonice lol but!!! Whats gonns happen next read to find out and tell your friends about the story!!

- maya❤️❤️

Continue Reading