Chapter 23

Jonice POV

I get a text from roc to come over to his NEW house so he could talk to me of course i agreed cause i wanted to hear what this niqqa had to say but i got to admit i do miss him i aint gone stunt but if he want me back he gotta CHANGE! I pull up to the address he gave me and knocked on the door he embraced me with a hug it wasnt just any hug i felt like i belonged.....

Roc: hey i missed you

Jonice: i miss you to but im not goin to stunt and act like i dont want you back roc i do i you! want you back but its goin to take alot more work than you think !

Roc: Jonice baby i will do anything for you * kisses jonice on the lips*

Jonice: okay soo we back together?? or nahh!

Roc: jonice will you be my girlfiriend

Jonice: yes roc i will be your girlfriend!

And i got my baby back and btw me and jay were never going out we just friends....for now...

Ray POV

Today well latley kierra has been acting a little strange....

Ray: babe whats wrong!?

Kierra: * sighs* okay well you know alexus from the resturant well she texted me and said meet her at the cafe she wanted to hang so i wen there then she asked me if i was bi and i said no then she said maybe this will change your mind and she kissed me but i pulled away FAST! ray please say you believe me??

Ray: yea baby girl i believe you but why you aint tell me yesterday

Kierra: ion kno i guess i was just scared!

Ray: theres no need to be scared i got your back baby

Short chapter i know but Aweeee young love💋❤️😘butttttt!!!!!! roc and jonice back together again whaaa shame on you jonice lol but!!! Whats gonns happen next read to find out and tell your friends about the story!!

- maya❤️❤️