Chapter 5

Kierras POV

I get out of second period and its time for lunch. I put my stuff in my locker and head to lunch with ray ray. we walk to the table with our lunch and cece asked if we wanna hang today.

Cece- yall tryna hang today?

Everybody- No!

Cece- well damn i was asking a question! shitt an roc why not!

Roc-Well cause.. umm.... im doin stuff after school.

Cece- You a stuff lie! You knoe you aint doin nun niqqa!

Roc- i am!

Cece- watever!

Later that day Asia POV

I get ready to go out with prince. im wearing a croped top an a pink skirt with some sandals. I get a text that's from prince..

Prince- Im outside hurry!

Me- Okay!

I go outside and the car ride was quiet. We pullup to this nice ass beach that was like a 10 star beach!

Me- oh my god prince it's soo beatufil!

Prince- I know i picked cause we been toghtha so long an we havent been togetha for awhile.

Me- prince i love you!

Prince - i love you to asia!

About an hour later i was at home then i remembered that i was on a date with prince and he had brought me home.

Rocs POV

I text cece and tell her to wear something nice and come over my house about 10 min later she was here. I put a blind fold over her eyes so she couldnt see and when we was at the beach behind my house i took it off.

Cece - Oh my god! Roc its AMAZING!!

Me and cece go inside an we start kidsing an next thing you know we upstairs and she ridin the ZILLA!

Roc - Whats my name!

Cece - DADDY!

Roc- IM CUMING!!!

Prod POV

Im layin down in my bed an it says that rocs callin...

Me - heloo?

Roc - ridi it cece ride it!!

Cece - ohhh daddy!!

I take it as i got a fuck call!!