Chapter 4

Kierras POV

I was walkin in the. Hall when i seen cece in in school suppension! What did this bitch do now!

Me- * mouthing* "what happend?"

Cece- "Mrs. sam can i got to the bathroom?"

Mrs. Sam- "yea"

Cece walks in the hallway and we started talkin.

Me- "What happend?"

Cece- "I BEAT THAT BITCH ASS!!"

Me-" JASMINE?"

Cece- "yea cause that bitch got on my last lil nerves i had with her from this year! the bitch thought i was playin well she learned her lesson today! I almost feel baf i busted her lip and her nose... and the black eye part i dont care about!"

Me- "Well damn cece! but i gotta go back to class."

Cece-" Otay!"

I gave cece a hug an walked away. then i seen my BOO THANG!

Ray i yell and i run jump on him an start kissing him. an he kissed me back i almost forgot i was in scho!

Ray- "hey bae we havent been spending time togetha lately?"

Me- "I know and thats why im inviting you over my house tonight!"

Ray- "ight bae ill be there."

I kiss ray then i go back to class.

Prince POV

I see jasmine walk up in my second period with her face messed the fuck up! I was about to ask her but i was like nahh the only person that did that was cece. So i decided to text my girl.

Text convo

Me- hey

Asia- hey

Me- so whats on our agenda today?

Asia- i can come to your place to hang?

Me- nahh

Asia- why

Me- cause im going to take you on a date!

Asia- okay see you at lunch <3

Me-Okay.

I end our convo of textin and i cant wait till i see her face when i take her on the date knowin that rocs gonna take cece out!

Rocs POV

Im gonna invite cece over my house. im gonna decorate the house like an island even thoe i have a beach in the back off my house... but she gone be soo surprised. i cant wait to see the look on her face. anyways im about to fall asleep and all i feel is a slap on my face an ray ray say SMACK CAM!!

Me- "WhAT THE FUCK RAY RAY!"

Ray- "hahahaha that shit funny you was finna fall asleep to! got chu at the right time!"

Me- "Ima get yo ass at the right time!"

Kaylan POV

Me an prod didnt go to schoo cause we wanted to hang ouy today. we been havin soo much fun then i started to cry cause prod bought me an exspensive ass ring and said it was a promise ring.

Prod- "Bae this is a promise ring"

Me- * crying* "awww bae its beatiful!"

Prod- "just like you bae."

I love prod soo much... i couldnt ask for another boyfriend. Hes been there when my dad died and we were bestfriends then. But the day he asked me to be his was amazing an if i could go back to

That day i wouldnt change anything!

3-12-13!