Chapter 14

Prod POV

I havent talked to anyone in a while since kaylan went on vacation for a month i've been bored out of my MiND sooo ima hit the gang up and see if they wanna chill or whatever...

(Skips to when he called everybody)

So everybody coming over and i hear roc FINALLY!! Got rid of cece big forheaded ass.....uhh i mean cece ass..?? but yea everybody got here at like 2:10 so i ran to the door and kierra was the first person that i hugged she's like my lil sister

Kierra: hey bro!! i missed you why havent you called me * dramatic cries* you got a niqqa thinkin you was done with u- (GCO)

Aisa: bitch get yo dramatic havin ass outta the fuckin way damn yo ass sittin here fakin and shitt you ju- (GCO)

Cece: stfu asia!! damn move outta the damn way ( pushes through everybody then bumps into JONICE)

Jonice : umm excuse lil shorty!

Cece: uhmm you excused

Jonice : what needs to be excused is that fake ass remi weave bitch! ( pushes cece outta the way while roc's laughin at cece)

Trevor : uhh bro check yo girl !

Roc : ( gets in trevors face) niqqa you needa check yo girl and to breath smellin like dog shitt and hundred pounds of bounce that STANKY ass!! fuck outta here niqqa u dont knoe me so dont start shitt!!!!

I couldnt help but crack the fuck up at what roc said! 😂😂 by then everybody

Came in and we were playing seven mins in heaven!! YIKES!!!

Asia PoV

We came in and started playin seven mins in heaven and when it landed on my and prince !!!! YASSS i gots my man but how we play is we kiss the person and we dont get mad and everybody kissed eachothers boyfriends crazy?? i knoe but we dont care cuz we all say it don't mean nun but me and prince went in the closet and his lips brushed up against mine and he beagan to take my shirt off and started kissing on my neck and he took my pants off and he started to eat me out i started lettin out loud ass moans like i was crazy and then the door had opened....... everybody's mouth's dropped opend i even seen kaylan at the door and she had her mouth wide opend and she just got here i feel horrible !! this is the second time!!!! ughhh prince why do you have to be sooo amzing at puttin in tha good good!!!

Kaylan: w-well then that was a pleasant "welcome home" gift???

Prod- baby you home ohh thank ya jesus i missed you so much i've been bored asf and now that your here we can ge- (GCO)

Cece : okay yall lets go thats our cue leggo!!!

And with that everybody left and it was just me and my baby!!😘❤️

OMG asia and prince lmfao!! yall needa stop this is the second time !!!! aisa just nastay ayee what yall think about jonice and cece awww and kaylan just came back and she didnt get a good welcome home surprise the right wayy!! plz comment and vote and 30 votes for the next chapter ❤️😘❤️