2 Fates, 1 Love

By RoseNiji

The Goldstein family is one of the most well-known family in Gedonelune. There is a contest called "The Lady... More

Progolue
Chapter 1 - A bad or a good impression?
Chapter 2 - A sudden reversal
Chapter 3 - Getting dressed up! A disaster at the dining room!
Chapter 4 - First lesson to be a Lady ~ Walking on high heels!
Chapter 5 - Second lesson to be a Lady ~ Lunch time!
Chapter 6 - It's tea time!
Chapter 7 - A Gentle Treatment
Chapter 8 - Traditional Lessons (Nightmare)
Author's POV
Chapter 9 - Klaus' Jealousy?
Chapter 10 - The Ignition
Chapter 11 - Injured
Chapter 12 - A Trip With Klaus
Chapter 13 - Passionate Love
Author's POV (2)
Chapter 14 - Confession
Chapter 15 - Returning Home
Chapter 16 - Klaus' Punishment
Chapter 17 - An Unexpected Gift
Extra - Elias' Punishment (?)
Extra 2 - An Idle Chat with Amelia
Chapter 18 - The Lady Contest & The Unexpected Guest
Chapter 19 - "Love"
Chapter 20 - Mistake
Chapter 22 - The Final Round
Final Chapter - Secret Revealing and An Eternal Love
Author's POV (3)

Chapter 21 - Reservation and A Terrifying Plot

145 10 1
By RoseNiji

Elaine carefully typed in the score and it appeared on the screen, making everyone nervously looked at it. And then...

- Liz: 90/85/90/70 ; Total: 335

Liz: ...!!

Elaine's final score made everyone in the room can't help but open their eyes and mouth in shock, since it was such a magnificent performance.
Liz stared at her score as she felt her heart was falling into pieces.

Sigurd: ...I guess Miss Elaine didn't forgive Liz's mistake...

Elias: 70 scores....That's quite a low score...but luckily, she was still higher than the other two contestants...

Sigurd: Her rank went down huh...

Klaus: ...

MC: Ohh! What a surprise from Miss Elaine! I don't know what she saw, but Miss Elaine still shows no mercy to anyone, even her senior! So in this round, Miss Liz goes down to the 3rd place, Miss Chica is 2nd and Kate is the 1st! It seems like only one lady lost this round!

MC: So unfortunately, Miss Liz was reserved! But don't worry, she can still win if she do fine in the next two rounds! The third round will be started after break time, so please stay tuned!

Liz: .....

........

Back at Liz's waiting room, Liz, Klaus, Elias, Sigurd, Cerim and Azusa were gathered inside.

Liz: Uhhhhhhhhh.....

A disappointed groan came from Liz as she was sitting on the chair with her face on the table.

Sigurd: Now now Liz, don't feel so down. It's part of our fault that you didn't do it well, too..

Liz shook her head...or rather rubbing her face left and right on the table.

Liz: It was my fault....I'm sorry... If only I had trained harder....

Elias: Stop apologizing, no one blame you for that. You can do better in the next round.

Azusa: The next round, if I remember right...then it's a traditional  match. That means, my subject. I won't forgive you if you failed it.

Liz: Ugh!

More groan came from Liz as she rubbed her forehead continually to the table.

Cerim: Azusa, don't put more pressure to Liz. You were supposed to encourage her..

Azusa: ...I didn't mean to, but I said that because I want her to know don't let that attitude of her effects the next rounds, or she'll regret it later.

Sigurd: Now now, Klaus why don't you say something to her? I think you'll be able to encourage Liz.

Klaus: *sigh* How troublesome..

Sigurd: Don't say that, Klaus. Come on boys, we're moving out. Let those two some space.

Azusa: W-wait wha—

Azusa was forcefully be dragged out of the room by Sigurd, followed by Elias and Cerim.
Left alone in the room, Klaus and Liz said nothing until Liz spoke up.

Liz: ...Um..Klaus?

Klaus: What?

Liz: Aren't you...going to say something?

Klaus: Why should I?

Liz: Ahh! You meanie! At least say something to encourage me!

At Klaus' emotionless behavior, Liz turned away while crossing her arms and puffing out her cheeks.

Klaus: *chuckle*

Liz: ...What so funny?

Klaus: Looks like you're making that silly face of yours again.

Liz: S-Silly face??

Klaus: Making that face means you're not feeling down anymore, right?

Liz: Ah...(I was busy arguing with him and forgot all the depressions....)

Liz: B-But....I want you to encourage me another way...

Liz sulkily muttered to herself.

Klaus: ...Oh? Perhaps....you mean this?...

Klaus came over and lifted uo her chin, forcefully made her to look in his sharp beautiful violet eyes. Heat rushed to Liz's cheeks as she knew what he meant, Liz shut her eyes and waited for it. But, she felt nothing, so she timidly opened her eyes and took a peak at Klaus, who was just standing there and smirked.

Liz: K-Klaus! A-Aren't you goint to...!

Klaus: ...What do you want me to do?

Liz: I-I....

Klaus: Come on, say it...or else I won't know what you want...

Liz: Uhhhh....

Klaus playfully slid on Liz's bottom lip with his thumb while mischievously smirked at her. Liz went red from ear to ear at his teasing.

Liz: I-I....want....you to...k....kiss m—Mmph!—

Klaus never let Liz finished that sentence as he overlapped Liz's lips with his.

Liz: *pant*

It wasn't a deep kiss, but it was enough to took Liz's breath away as she blushed madly.

Klaus: *chuckle* Good girl.

Liz: Klaus meanie! Geez!

Unable to take it anymore, Liz turned away, hiding her embarrassment with her hands covering her cheeks. Klaus embraced her from behind and gently pat her head.

Klaus: ...But you feel less stressed now, don't you?

Liz: Yes....thank you Klaus...

Klaus: I didn't do anything deserved to be thanked.

Liz: Still...I'm grateful that you're here with me now... Your warmth always calm me down...

Saying that, Liz snuggled up to Klaus broad chest and smiled sweetly at him.

Klaus: ...If you continue to make that face...I won't be able to hold myself back any longer.

Liz: Huh? Eek!

Klaus suddenly lifted her up and pushed her down the table, with his leg between her knees then. Liz frantically struggled to find an escape.

Liz: K-K-Klaus! T-This isn't time for this!

Klaus: ...It's your fault, so get ready...

As Klaus was trying to bury his nose into Liz's neck, the MC's voice spoke up from the loudspeaker.

MC: The third round will be started in 10 minuets. All the contestants please gathered at the changing rook for preparations. One more time, the third round...

Liz: Klaus! Klaus! The third round! L-Let me go!

Liz tugged at Klaus' shirt and kicked up her legs furiously. Klaus let out a disappointing sigh and reluctantly moved away from her. Liz stood up, adjusting her clothes and let out a relieving sigh.

Klaus: ...What a shame.

Liz: K-Klaus?...

Klaus: I'll be going now, do your best out there, okay?

Liz: Okay!

Klaus: Good girl.

Klaus gave Liz a quick peak on the cheek before leaving the room, leaving Liz standing there, dumbfounded. Then, she came back to her senses at the voice of the loudspeaker.

Liz: I-I need to be hurry too...

Liz hastily ran to the changing room.
After 10 minutes, break time was over and the contest started again.

MC: Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you for the wait! The contest will started again right away!

The audience clapped enthusiastically at the MC's declaration.

MC: No further ado, let us meet the beautiful ladies again in the third round! Please announce its theme, Sir Randolph!

Randolph: Why, thank you.

Randolph stood up and smiled gently at everyone, then he spoke in the micro with a warm voice. (Tbh, I'm quite a fan of Headmaster Randolph too, but too bad, he'll never get his own route lol xDDD)

Randolph: As you could have guessed, the third round will check your knowledge about Hinomoto and the purity of your soul by making Hinomoto's traditional drink, green tea. I will be the judge for this round, I'm looking forward to tasting your delicious tea haha.

Randolph excitedly laughed and sat down on his chair.

MC: All right, thanks you Sir Randolph! Now I present you the participators of this round, starting from the left is...

The contestants went on the stage one by one at the MC's calling. This time, Liz wore a red kimono, decorated with many colorful flowers and with a bright red flower brooch. Her face was masde up a little whiter, with glossy red lips and black eyeliners and violet eyelids. Her hair was tied into a braid that was put in the front and was decorated with many flowers. Liz walked on her red wooden sandals with a confidence look on her face. She looked so beautiful that she could set on fire anytime, and so stately that she looked like an Empress.

Azusa: ...I didn't know that looks so good on her...

Cerim: Azusa...just be honest with yourself. She's beautiful.

Azusa: ....Stop talking about nonsense...

Sigurd: She looks gorgeous...I may have fallen to her if she wasn't taken...

Sigurd threw a glance at Klaus.

Klaus: ...What do you mean?....

Sigurd: *chuckle* Nothing, just talking to myself. By the way, will she be okay?

Klaus: Don't worry. Liz'll be okay, for sure.

Sigurd: If you said so, Your Excellency.

Sigurd pleasantly shrugged his shoulders and then returned his attention to Liz.

Liz: (Here it is....I cannot failed this one!)

Liz looked forward to her performance with a strong determination. Then, the third round started with Kate and Chica first, since they were 1st and 2nd in the previous round.

Then, it was time for Liz's performance. Liz gave Randolph a polite bow and sat down on her kness before him.

Randolph: Greetings, my lady. You looks really beautifully in that kimono.

Liz: My my, you're flattering me. Thank you deeply for your compliment.

Liz gave him a bright, gentle bht a little shy smile, which made quite a good impression to Randolph.

Randolph: Now then, we'll start your performance. Are you ready?

Liz: ...Yes, I'm ready. Please continue.

Liz's gently gaze was replaced with a serious and determined look as she looked directly in Randolph's eyes.

Randolph: ..Oh? I like that look in your eyes. It makes me looking forward to your performance more. I hope you won't disappoint me.

He winked playfully at Liz.

Liz: *chuckle* Of course not.

Randolph: Well then...

The tension returned to his serious face and Liz's third round began.
Of course, this time Liz passed through it with flying colors. Her every movement was so perfect that no one could point out her mistake, even Azusa was quite surprised as well.

Azusa: ...That's surprising... It's almost like she was another person...

Sigurd: *chuckle* Looks like someone managed to get back her spirit.

The boys looks at Liz proudly, especially Klaus, who was grinning pleasantly all the time she was performing despite the other's teasing. His grin gave them quite a disgusting and terrifying feeling though...

After all the contestants have performed, the scores was displayed on the screen.

- Kate: 90/90/90/92 ; Total: 362

- Chica: 92/90/87/90 ; Total: 359

- Liz: 100/90/95/97 ; Total: 382

As Liz's score was lastly appeared on the screen, the audience excitedly cheered for her and clapped their hands, making a thunderous applause. Some even stood up from their seats.

MC: Oh my! A perfect score from Sir Randolph for Liz! Incredible! Liz has overturned the situation and left the other ladies in her dust!! She has taken the lead once again!

Randolph: Well done, Miss Liz. I was really impressed with your performance. Keep your enthusiasm in the next round too.

Liz: Yes! Thank you very much!

Liz happily bowed at Randolph with a bright smile, and then she looked at Klaus and smiled too. Klaus gave her a good-job nod, which made her happy even more.

Sigurd: Looks like she made it..

Elias: Phew...I'm glad...I was worried about her.

Azusa: ...Hmm, that's okay.

Cerim: *chuckle* You're being dishonest, no one will believe you with that smile on your face.

Azusa: Heh...

Azusa couldn't help but feeling proud about Liz too, so a gentle smile appeared on his face. All of them was relieved with Liz's result.

MC: Everyone, please give Miss Liz another applause!

The thunderous applause rose again, Liz waved her hand at the audience in return to their cheering.

Liz: (Okay! I'm not going to lose!)

Kate: .....

Liz continued smiling happily, but she didn't notice a glare was directly shot to her.
Will she survive through the last round of the contest? Or something terrible is waiting for her?...

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3.1K 67
(Y/n), (L/n) is a powerful warrior in the demon clan, she's also the second leader of the ten commandments and the wife of the Demon King's oldest so...
14.6K 1.9K 49
Even teen evil queens need love. Right? (Or at least a handsome sword-fighting minion to do their bidding!) *** Bad things happen when Rowen is aroun...
180K 3.7K 23
Everyone knows Esther being the mother of Freya, Finn, Elijah, Klaus, Kol, Rebekah and Henrik right? Well what if Esther isn't really their mother an...
39.6K 718 42
1000 years ago, Klaus Mikaelson, the feared hybrid, was married to a 15-year-old girl for almost a full two days when he made a mistake that has haun...