Chapter 11 - Injured

- Date XX/ Month YY/ Year 20ZZ -
Several days after the misunderstanding with Klaus, Liz continued trying her best to keep up with Sigurd's manner lessons; Cerim's custom lessons, Azusa's traditional lessons and last but not least, Klaus' strict lessons.

She eventually got better day by day in her path becoming a lady.

One day in Sigurd's lesson, Liz smoothly dance with Sigurd in a waltz on her high heels, without stomping on his foot. As soon as the music ended, the whole ball room was amused and Sigurd clapped his hands excitingly.

Sigurd: *chuckle* Well done, Liz. You're truly a great dancer.

Liz: Hehe thanks, Sigurd.

Liz bashfully held the hem of her dress as she politely bowed.

........

It's been 5 o'clock, time for drinking tea. Liz was sitting in the greenhouse, enjoying the peace and the fresh air while having some tea with Cerim.

Cerim: Which one would you like to have today, milady?

Liz: I'd like a cup of Earl Grey Tea today, please.

Cerim: Very well, milady. Would you like to have some dessert as well?

Liz: Then I'll take some scones, if you pleased.

Cerim: Yes milady.

Cerim gently pour the tea and bring some scones for Liz.

Liz: Thank you, Cerim.

Then she gorgeously took a sip of tea and smiled.

Liz: The tea is good.

She looked at Cerim and bloomed a beautiful smile at him, which made him smiled back satisfactorily.

........

Another beautiful day in a small, quiet garden, Liz was wearing a beautiful kimono as she was sitting on her knees, skillfully making the green tea. After finished, she put the cup of green tea in the middle of a small round tray and slowly pushed it towards Azusa.

Liz: Please taste it.

Azusa: Thank you.

Azusa turned the cup and picked it up, then he took a sip. Azusa, who was well-known for his picky taste, gave a gentle and pleased smile with Liz's result.

Azusa: ...I guess all of my efforts have been paid off.. Well done, Liz.

???: Yes! Good job Liz!

Liz turned around to the cheerfully voice and saw a boy sitting on the window, smiling.

Liz: Randy!

Randy: Yo Liz! Long time no see! It seems that you're doing great!

Liz: Oh Randy! I still have a lot more to learn.

Both Azusa and Randy were pleased to hear Liz's answer. Just then, someone suddenly called out for Liz.

???: Liz! Are you finished?

Randy: Oh shoot! It's Klaus' voice! I gotta run! See ya Liz!

Liz: Ah Ran--!