Chapter 16 - Klaus' Punishment

- Date XX/ Month YY/ Year 20ZZ -
Today was the day for Liz to review all of her lessons before the day next to tomorrow. Although she didn't notice, but the invisible nervousness inside Liz has caused her not to sleep well. So as the result, Liz woke up early when the sun has only peaked a little.

Liz: ..Mmn.....I can't sleep at all..

Liz looked to her side and found Klaus was still sleeping soundly.

Liz: *chuckle* Better not waking him up...

Liz quietly get off the bed and went to change her clothes. Then she decided to go for a walk at the garden.
Although the sun hasn't been fully up yet, some sunlight broke through and shone beautifully on the morning dew on the leaves.
Liz sat on the bench, watching the quiet atmosphere as a breeze blew through her hair and made Liz feel nippy. It was so peaceful that she could hardly believe that the contest was drawing near. Suddenly, a voice came behind Liz.

???: Miss Izumi?

Liz turned around to find Elias standing there.

Liz: Oh Elias. Good morning.

Elias: Good morning. You're up early.

Liz: So do you...I couldn't sleep so I thought I might want to have some fresh air.

Elias walked over and sat next to Liz.

Elias: Feeling nervous?

Liz: Y-Yeah...

Elias: ..I guess it can't be helped... It's almost time for the contest.

Liz: Ugh...

Elias' remark made Liz even more nervous when she thought about it. Feeling her anxiety, Elias hastily encouraged Liz.

Elias: S-Sorry, I made you nervous again... But as my brother said...don't think too much about it.

Elias: ..I may not encourage people as good as my brother...but I think you should be more confident in yourself. And you 'll be fine.

Liz: Elias...

Elias: ..I know you can do it. You're Klaus'---

Suddenly Elias put a hand to his mouth to cut his sentence, Liz looked at him confusingly.

Liz: Hmm? ' Klaus' '?

Elias: N-Nevermind! Forget what I've said!

Elias cleared his throat and stood up.

Elias: Ahem...I-I remember I have something to do... Good luck then.

Elias took his leave. Liz continued to sit there for a while until the sky got brighter. She went back to her room and find Klaus was still on the bed. Liz came closer and sat on the edge of the bed next to Klaus' head. Liz brushed away the hair on his forehead and gently stroked his hair, then she bent down and lay a kiss on his forehead.

Klaus: ..Why not on the lips?

Liz: W-Wha!--

Startled by the sudden voice, Liz instinctively moved away but Klaus has grabbed the back of her head and pulled her back in, making his lips overlapped hers. Some soft groans left from Liz's mouth into Klaus' as they continuously kissed. Klaus used the gaps between her groans to slide his tongue inside her mouth and seductivly entwisted her tongue. Liz closed her eyes due to the sweetness and pleasure. After their lips parted, Liz was breathless as Klaus mischievously licked her saliva on his lips.