Wayhaught One Shots

By number-9-is-my-shet

Wayhaught is literal goals so here are some random moments from Waverly and Nicole's lives. Updates will prob... More

1. Ice Cream Emergency
2. 1 New Message
3. Not What She Expected
4. Pick-Up Lines
5. Out Of Hand (AKA Oblivious Wynonna I)
7. Quick Announcement
8. Ambulance
9. Rain
10. Cookie Dough
11. Thank Yoooouuu!
12. Apologies
13. 'Accidently' On Purpose
14. Power Cut
I Need Prompts
16. Proposal
17. I do. (continuance of 'Proposal')

6. AU Prompt (...not a one-shot)

7.3K 82 5
By number-9-is-my-shet

Ok so this is less of a Wayhaught one shot and more of a prompt for a Wynonna Earp AU.

Hear me out.

What if, in season 1 when Wynonna first came to Purgatory and Waverly tried to shoot her, Waverly accidently did  shoot her.

Then Wynonna was  in a coma, allowing the revenants to run rampant around town. Waverly would try to defeat them, since she thought she was an Earp and therefore could also be an heir, but it wouldn't work because she isn't (that means she'd find that out waayyyyy sooner).

Purgatory would turn into an apocalyptic, revenant-infested town whilst everyone waits for Wynonna to wake up.

Maybe it could include Willa coming back in it too?

Just a concept.

Somebody might have already written one similar to this, I'm not sure, they probably have, but I just came up with it whilst half-asleep...

If anyone wants to write this, or alter it slightly, feel free! If you do comment the link to your story, I'd lov

e to read it.

- Otter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.4K 3.4K 30
Jade and Perrie have been best friends since they can remember. They do everything together all the time and it's had an affect on Perrie's emotions...
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
379K 33.1K 94
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
165K 11.6K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...